DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby TWAT » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:She’s a patronising bugger. It’s the whole stating her opinions as if they are facts, and then ignoring anything that may trip her up. Arrogant.

asayousay is the undisputed queen of presenting opinion as fact ..
TWAT

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:40 pm

measurer wrote:Anais - did you say had told you she was a prison officer, or that she told you she is a psychologist working with prisoners? This woman is starting to sound like someone I knew.. :dunno:

Yes apparently she is one or the other or both!

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:41 pm

measurer wrote:Anais - did you say had told you she was a prison officer, or that she told you she is a psychologist working with prisoners? This woman is starting to sound like someone I knew.. :dunno:

Anais32 - "I do work in the sector but not as a lawyer. I work in prisons and youth justice in a more academic rather than professional capacity."

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... rently/p51

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:42 pm

dis wrote:

I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.

There are various levels of security vetting. From the basic DBS to enhanced clearance/developed vetting. If you have regular access to government/official figures or access to sensitive information it will be the DV. If the person in question is working in a prison and has the DV clearance then she is more than a basic prison officer.
Cleopatra

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:42 pm

TWATkins wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:She’s a patronising bugger. It’s the whole stating her opinions as if they are facts, and then ignoring anything that may trip her up. Arrogant.

Asyousay is a fucking idiot too.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
I don’t ever remember posting with her on DS...

OooooooooooooOh burn!

That's got to hurt... :ooer:

Are you under the impression we were old friends or something? :dunno:

Errr, that comment was made to Hobbitcunt. :thumbsup:

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:44 pm

guest wrote:

Anais32 - "I do work in the sector but not as a lawyer. I work in prisons and youth justice in a more academic rather than professional capacity."

Admin staff, cleaner or a teacher in a prison maybe? She deffo isn't anything she is thinks she is trying to come across as
Goodwife

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:44 pm

dis wrote:

I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.

:pmsl:

Postby TWAT » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Asyousay is a fucking idiot too.

She makes the dog from Up! look like Stephen Hawking as far as brains go ..
TWAT

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:

There are various levels of security vetting. From the basic DBS to enhanced clearance/developed vetting. If you have regular access to government/official figures or access to sensitive information it will be the DV. If the person in question is working in a prison and has the DV clearance then she is more than a basic prison officer.

Which from my brief googling is not a counter terrorism check.

https://www.securityclearedjobs.com/sta ... y-cleared/
Goodwife

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:45 pm

TWATkins wrote:

Nope, anais32 definitely owns that crown.

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:

I don't need to google it. If you have DV then you also have CTC
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:49 pm

guest wrote:

Ahh makes sense she's a typist. :off head: more like.

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:

Yeah it says that in that link.

Developed Vetting (DV) is the highest level of Security Clearance and is required for people with substantial unsupervised access to TOP SECRET assets, or for those working in the Intelligence or Security agencies.

Anais said she had the enhanced DBS and counter terrorism clearance.
NastyNickers

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:

You should tell the givernment website they need to update their info :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive