DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:46 pm

I've been away watching TV for a few hours and yet the desperate's still posted away. Hilarious.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, you want to know about your guest posting. Page 16, More chatting thread. Read your posts. You guest posted for a bit when Teabitch made you logoff. :bawlin: You guest post quite regular, that's my bet.

And I can tell you about one of your saddest guest posts. The one several days back when you said 'I'm not logging in right now, because everyone will call me a hypocrite and a cunt' :bawlin: You snowflake, never call anyone else that ever again. You're a twat Dean and you look an even bigger twat when you try to preach to others about the things that you do more often than anyone else on here.

After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed and replied to this post don't expect a reply back later today. Go and attempt to troll someone else today, I've said my piece on you for now.

ENOUGH!!! You will not carry on again today in this thread and bore the shit out of everyone...go bugger off to your own thread.
I'll post where I want like anyone else.

Oh no you won't...wanna bet???
That's up to you isn't it if you wield the ban hammer for no good reason.
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 pm

jp761 wrote:I've been away watching TV for a few hours and yet the desperate's still posted away. Hilarious.

are people to not post when you're away watching tv?

Postby Holly » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 pm

jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, you want to know about your guest posting. Page 16, More chatting thread. Read your posts. You guest posted for a bit when Teabitch made you logoff. :bawlin: You guest post quite regular, that's my bet.

And I can tell you about one of your saddest guest posts. The one several days back when you said 'I'm not logging in right now, because everyone will call me a hypocrite and a cunt' :bawlin: You snowflake, never call anyone else that ever again. You're a twat Dean and you look an even bigger twat when you try to preach to others about the things that you do more often than anyone else on here.

After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed and replied to this post don't expect a reply back later today. Go and attempt to troll someone else today, I've said my piece on you for now.

ENOUGH!!! You will not carry on again today in this thread and bore the shit out of everyone...go bugger off to your own thread.
I'll post where I want like anyone else.

Oh no you won't...wanna bet???
That's up to you isn't it if you wield the ban hammer for no good reason.

No, it's up to YOU to do as you were asked by Admin. if you don't, then there's a good reason :wink:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I've been away watching TV for a few hours and yet the desperate's still posted away. Hilarious.

I don't know about you my fellow Guest but he has got a point, he is the Queen Dog after all.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
guest wrote: :smilin:

Go Holly, Go Holly. < no icon, have to imagine me cheerleading >

Yes there is :mrgreen:

:pompom:

I was looking for that, a member's perk? I noticed there was one at the top of username but it looked like a woman shaking her boobs so thought better of it (my eyesight being as it is). :oops:

You have to click view more smilies right at the bottom :pompom:

Thanks Holly but clicking just shows the same smilies as in the main sidebar.

There are 5 pages of them. Underneath the smilies it should show the numbers. Gonna log out and have a look and see if its the same as a guest

Edit to add yep Small numbers are there :smilin:
Last edited by Goodwife on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:

Sure they can talk about me all they like while I'm doing other things with my weekend. It doesn't look good though it makes them look very desperate and weak. They obviously have fuck all else to do.
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:57 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sure they can talk about me all they like while I'm doing other things with my weekend. It doesn't look good though it makes them look very desperate and weak. They obviously have fuck all else to do.

you could put up a little itinerary of when you're going to be off doing other things, so none of us look desperate & weak by posting when you're not here to supervise.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:57 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

jP you were watching the snooker!! U are in no position to comment its not like you were doing anything interesting!
Goodwife

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:58 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, we just tend to do a runner when you appear but tonight's your lucky night, some of us have stayed behind :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:59 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

A nice long weekend where you can have a nice long meltdown on here. Fun. :thumbsup:

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:01 am

Holly.

The other day you were saying no one takes any notice of you. I should be ok then, that person was allowed to carry on their merry way. :wink:
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:02 am

guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, we just tend to do a runner when you appear but tonight's your lucky night, some of us have stayed behind :gigglesnshit:

Not got any decorating to do, guest? :ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:03 am

jp761 wrote:Holly.

The other day you were saying no one takes any notice of you. I should be ok then, that person was allowed to carry on their merry way. :wink:

Oh you big shit stirrer you.
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:03 am

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think you court it, that’s what I think. That is not to say people don’t bait you, they absolutely do, but that doesn’t mean you have to rise to it. I think you play up to it, I think you are the one of the biggest WUMs I’ve seen for years.
dis

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive