Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Vicky » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:25 am

Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:And a couple more...
The last pic shows how close to the gooners I was sitting.....they are just to the left in the pic...

Morning Suns. :Hiya:

Cracking photos and am glad you and Toots had a great time!

I'm not surprised you couldn't be arsed logging in last night, it's was an awfy long day.

I was grew very fond of Chirpy yesterday, it's that toots in the photo wearing a Chirpy hat?

Oh and the crabbit one doesn't lose gracefully so ignore him.

:thumbsup:

Crabbit one!! :pmsl: Never heard that word before...love it! :canny:

In the first set of pics , the last pic you will see her standing next to me with the pony tail and black jacket on.... a very tall 11 yr old, she taller than me now.... :oops:

I was so knacered Vicks by the time we got home, so much walking.....and being wet all the way back. :roll: But because we won, it made it worth it, imagine had we lost .... :kinell:

We would have to have gone into hiding if Spurs had lost Suns, we would never have heard the end of it and the gloating would have been unreal.

Toots seems so grown up since i first saw a photo of her, she was only about six then.

Of course it's her birthday next month!!

It's the same day as parents wedding anniversary.

:Wiiiine!:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:26 am

W.A.T.P
Vicky

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:28 am

Your turn today, Vic :thumbsup: Fingers crossed!
Vam

Postby Sunny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:28 am

Vam wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Vam wrote:Great pics, Sunns :smilin: You guys look on a high and I bet the atmosphere was amazing (maybe not so much for Arsenal fans though!)

Did Harry blow you a kiss?

Thanks Vam... :wubbers:

Of course he did, all the spurs team did, went and had cocktails with them after the match.... :laughing: :canny:

And then I woke up! :pmsl:

:mrgreen:

Glad you both had a day to remember, darlin :Wiiiine!:

Thanks again Vam.... :wubbers:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Sunny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:29 am

Holly wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Vam wrote:Great pics, Sunns :smilin: You guys look on a high and I bet the atmosphere was amazing (maybe not so much for Arsenal fans though!)

Did Harry blow you a kiss?

Thanks Vam... :wubbers:

Of course he did, all the spurs team did, went and had cocktails with them after the match.... :laughing: :canny:

And then I woke up! :pmsl:

Very nice pics Sunny :thumbsup: ...and I know for a fact that you had a fabulous time :header:

Cheers Holls... :wubbers:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 am

Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:And a couple more...
The last pic shows how close to the gooners I was sitting.....they are just to the left in the pic...

Morning Suns. :Hiya:

Cracking photos and am glad you and Toots had a great time!

I'm not surprised you couldn't be arsed logging in last night, it's was an awfy long day.

I was grew very fond of Chirpy yesterday, it's that toots in the photo wearing a Chirpy hat?

Oh and the crabbit one doesn't lose gracefully so ignore him.

:thumbsup:

Crabbit one!! :pmsl: Never heard that word before...love it! :canny:

In the first set of pics , the last pic you will see her standing next to me with the pony tail and black jacket on.... a very tall 11 yr old, she taller than me now.... :oops:

I was so knacered Vicks by the time we got home, so much walking.....and being wet all the way back. :roll: But because we won, it made it worth it, imagine had we lost .... :kinell:

We would have to have gone into hiding if Spurs had lost Suns, we would never have heard the end of it and the gloating would have been unreal.

Toots seems so grown up since i first saw a photo of her, she was only about six then.

Of course it's her birthday next month!!

It's the same day as parents wedding anniversary.

:Wiiiine!:

Wow Vicks, that's right, amazing that. :wubbers:

Yes, she will be 12 and already the teenage strops have started.... :thud: But she was happy yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it. :smilin:

Today is your turn as Vam said, and we all be hoping you guys win.. :thumbsup:
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:23 pm

Sunny wrote:Good morning Vicks, TJ, and everyone looking in......well, where do I start, firstly loved the avvie Vicks and thanks for your support, I did have a peek last night and saw the avvie looked lovely....but was so tired and didn't end up posting, but am here now to post. We had a lovely time and my throat is a bit urgh today from all the chanting. :laughing:
Chants like LA, LA ,LALAlALA LALALA YOU'RE SHIT!!! no offence TJ... :gigglesnshit: And there was a group of guys behind us and every few mins you would hear from them...Stamnd up if you hate Arsenal!...and my kid kept jumping up and saying come on mummy get up. :gigglesnshit:

The atmosphere was amaxing and 83,222 folk showed up for it, record breaking apparently.

So having a great time, then walking back down the High Street to get to train station.......it was raining which was bad enough but to have a car come past and splash me from top to toe, freaked me right ou, my kid was walking further inside the pavement and didn't get wet much, so I have to ask, TJ!!! Were you driving along the High street by any chance after the match??? :grrrrr:

Look at the weather today fffs, why couldn't that of been yesterday!!! :roll:

Anyway 3rd as it stands and 7 point above the goons, oh and would like to say thanks to Red Oktober, very humble of him, he seems like a nice gooner. :smilin:

Here are some pics.....

Not me, promise - at least it was after the game and not before, imagine having to stay like that for most of the day. :ooer:

Fair do's you were the better team on the day but I bet you had some palpitations right at the end there. :laughing:

Did your daughter love it? it's games and occasions like that which forges football fans for life and we need all we can get, whatever club they support.

Anyway, soaking aside you went home happy, I was warm, dry and miserable I'd have swapped any day.

See you in the week when the European games start again. :Hiya:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Vam wrote:Your turn today, Vic :thumbsup: Fingers crossed!

Thanks Vam.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Sunny wrote:

Yes, she will be 12 and already the teenage strops have started.... :thud: But she was happy yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it. :smilin:

Good luck for the teenage years Suns, my cousin's wee girl has just turned nine and she's developed a stroppy attitude already "I'm not being seen dead in clothes from that shop" etc.

Thanks Suns, The Scottish Cup is the main Cup here.

The League Cup is more a hindrance than an honour.
Vicky

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:38 pm

Sunny wrote:Good morning Vicks, TJ, and everyone looking in......well, where do I start, firstly loved the avvie Vicks and thanks for your support, I did have a peek last night and saw the avvie looked lovely....but was so tired and didn't end up posting, but am here now to post. We had a lovely time and my throat is a bit urgh today from all the chanting. :laughing:
Chants like LA, LA ,LALAlALA LALALA YOU'RE SHIT!!! no offence TJ... :gigglesnshit: And there was a group of guys behind us and every few mins you would hear from them...Stamnd up if you hate Arsenal!...and my kid kept jumping up and saying come on mummy get up. :gigglesnshit:

The atmosphere was amaxing and 83,222 folk showed up for it, record breaking apparently.

So having a great time, then walking back down the High Street to get to train station.......it was raining which was bad enough but to have a car come past and splash me from top to toe, freaked me right ou, my kid was walking further inside the pavement and didn't get wet much, so I have to ask, TJ!!! Were you driving along the High street by any chance after the match??? :grrrrr:

Anyway 3rd as it stands and 7 point above the goons, oh and would like to say thanks to Red Oktober, very humble of him, he seems like a nice gooner. :smilin:
Here are some pics.....

Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up when you're beaten by a better side, and yesterday we were. 1-0 makes it sound closer than it actually was. Had Lacazette taken one, or both, of his chances, it would have been daylight robbery based on second half performances.

Apart from the pride thing. I'm not too dejected about the result, as I'd already pretty much accepted that top 4 is beyond us this season, and that the Europa League has been our main priority for some time. I'll be far more pissed off if we fail to beat Ostersund (who?) on Thursday.
Red Okktober

Postby Sunny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Here are some pics.....

Not me, promise - at least it was after the game and not before, imagine having to stay like that for most of the day. :ooer:

Fair do's you were the better team on the day but I bet you had some palpitations right at the end there. :laughing:

Did your daughter love it? it's games and occasions like that which forges football fans for life and we need all we can get, whatever club they support.

Anyway, soaking aside you went home happy, I was warm, dry and miserable I'd have swapped any day.

See you in the week when the European games start again. :Hiya:

Yeah, better after than before.....my kid was a bit stroppy in the beginning but once the teams came out and the roar started, she was in awe I think, and took it all in and said she loved it.

And good to see a few kids in our section. And families in general.....I was shocked at the prices there though in Wembley, a small bag of sweets pick and mix ones.....10 fooken quid, so I got her the chirpy puppet thing instead that was 10 quid too, actually 9 quid coz we are members, u show them your card and they give small discount. 5 pounds for a beer!!! I didn't have one but saw how much they were. I took stuff from home like crisps etc. Nah big rip off there!

Anyway not too late for Arsenal to at least catch Chelsea and if Southampton win today Liverpool too. :thumbsup:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Good luck for the teenage years Suns, my cousin's wee girl has just turned nine and she's developed a stroppy attitude already "I'm not being seen dead in clothes from that shop" etc.

Thanks Vicks, its gonna be a battle but hoping to get through the other end ok. :ooer:

I will look out for the match later. :thumbsup:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Here are some pics.....

Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up when you're beaten by a better side, and yesterday we were. 1-0 makes it sound closer than it actually was. Had Lacazette taken one, or both, of his chances, it would have been daylight robbery based on second half performances.

Apart from the pride thing. I'm not too dejected about the result, as I'd already pretty much accepted that top 4 is beyond us this season, and that the Europa League has been our main priority for some time. I'll be far more pissed off if we fail to beat Ostersund (who?) on Thursday.

Yes, scared me that last attempt of his, when it slid past the goals, really thought it was going to go in, but it wasn't meant to be for Arsenal yesterday. I totally agree just go for Europa now and if you can win that, it will make up for the top 4 situation. :thumbsup:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Well done to Vicks team!!

Ayr United 1 Rangers 6

:twirl: :header:
Sunny

Postby Vicky » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Thanks Vicks, its gonna be a battle but hoping to get through the other end ok. :ooer:

I will look out for the match later. :thumbsup:

6-1 victory for Rangers, Suns!!

Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive