DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:27 pm

You should celebrate with a day of cyberbullying Hobs!

Weird that you're scared to take Dean on though.

You've defended Vam from Lady M and GoodWife. But when Dean announces she's the latest poster he's going to drive off the forum not a peep from you.

It seems you finally met your match in the bullying stakes.

Postby Puzzler » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Wake and bake was such a good idea today :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:32 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Ooh seems someone wants a bitching this morning.........I know I'll pick on HF, her posting on Dogs isn't right being a single mum and all.

Oh cry us a river guestie. Somone tried to ‘pick on’ Anais first for being a mum and posting on forums and you didn’t give a shit then so I find all the moaning now a little fake.

Who gives a flying fuck what you think? Not me that's for sure, now shuffle off as there must be someone else you to have to save before lunch?

So let us get this right. People make out Anais must be a bad mum because she posts on forums and it’s ok. No problem there.

When people say the same could be said for Hobbit or for that matter hundreds of posters on DS and suddenly it’s the worst thing in the world. Take the made up outrage and shove it. I suppose it gives some the chance to play the victim again though.

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:You should celebrate with a day of cyberbullying Hobs!

Weird that you're scared to take Dean on though.

You've defended Vam from Lady M and GoodWife. But when Dean announces she's the latest poster he's going to drive off the forum not a peep from you.

It seems you finally met your match in the bullying stakes.

Time to get a life my little friend. :wubwub:

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:So there we were merrily discussing DS and then JP pitches up moments after his ban expires and its the JP show again :brickwall:

Thank god I need my beauty sleep
Err the morning and afternoon into the early evening, wasn't so merrily though.

Goodnight.

yes, we sooo missed your wit your charm and your overall charisma :wubbers:
I'm sure did.

If part 82 was still around. I was going to quote a post of yours. And talk mention about how that post against Vicky wasn't good at all. Whether the poster was banned or not is irrelevant as we don't have a clue. The post was just nasty for no reason whatsoever. I really don't care if you and Vicky dislike me I say it as I see it even if I don't like or get along with someone. The initiated will notice that about me.

:wubbers:

What post are you referring to?

I actually don't understand your whole post tbh.

This?

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45536&p=1382674&hilit=holly+fuck&sid=84ce8493fc2f63c65c78357cc501dc45#p1382674
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Ooh seems someone wants a bitching this morning.........I know I'll pick on HF, her posting on Dogs isn't right being a single mum and all.

Oh cry us a river guestie. Somone tried to ‘pick on’ Anais first for being a mum and posting on forums and you didn’t give a shit then so I find all the moaning now a little fake.

Who gives a flying fuck what you think? Not me that's for sure, now shuffle off as there must be someone else you to have to save before lunch?

So let us get this right. People make out Anais must be a bad mum because she posts on forums and it’s ok. No problem there.

When people say the same could be said for Hobbit or for that matter hundreds of posters on DS and suddenly it’s the worst thing in the world. Take the made up outrage and shove it. I suppose it gives some the chance to play the victim again though.

who is playing the victim? all I have done is bat off some half assed accustions, and I actually defended Anais on that count saying you can't be sure of anyone's circumstances based on when they post

I haven't moaned or whined, just replied
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:One thing I've noticed, Deena loves using anti disabled language.

Shut up you mong...

There was a web site called 'Sponsor a Mong' I saw a few years back. Needless to say, it didn't last long.
jra

Postby Drunk Dalek » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Has someone contaminated the guests water supply again? :ooer:
Drunk Dalek

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Nucks wrote:There was mention of Cornish Piskie possibly being a troll. I’d say that’s not unreasonable. Some of her waffle is cringe-inducing, and while she doesn’t come across as unintelligent, she struggles with being concise.

I was going to say exactly the same, but in a different way, as a way of expressing myself differently, because I wouldn't want to use the same words, so I'm original, have a separate identity, not to be confused with others, therefore not getting mixed up with anybody else.

:thumbsup:
jra

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:57 pm

jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:There was mention of Cornish Piskie possibly being a troll. I’d say that’s not unreasonable. Some of her waffle is cringe-inducing, and while she doesn’t come across as unintelligent, she struggles with being concise.

I was going to say exactly the same, but in a different way, as a way of expressing myself differently, because I wouldn't want to use the same words, so I'm original, have a separate identity, not to be confused with others, therefore not getting mixed up with anybody else.

:thumbsup:

Want some syrup? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:00 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was said about anais was more to do with the quantity of posting is at odds with her claim of being a professional and having a family. Over 500 posts in 4 days is some going. I never said bad mother. More likely a fantasist as has already been said.
Last edited by Nucks on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nucks

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:

A total troll and thick bitches like Christa lap it up.

Christa is a bit of a card isn't she.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Guest wrote:Anus now attempting to take over the Huntley thread seeing as the Venebles one is drying up. Fuck me, does that woman even have a life?

Yes she does. Posting on forums apparently. I don't really even know who they are. Are they another bollywood, scottie, jjwales type person that posts hundreds of times a day?

I used to try and stay away from those type of threads as they usually end in tears.

ETA. Missed your post Nucks.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:21 pm

Guest wrote:Potential rapist
Mentally retarded
He isn't well

Is there anything Dean won't resort to in his bullying of other forum members? Scumbag.

You have to admire the way Hobbit stuck up for Vam though. She certainly wasn't going to allow Dean to drive her mate off the forum.

We've got two Aliens now. Soon we'll have a colony.

Yours Ridley.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:25 pm

see here you are JRA, and you wonder why on and on it goes

yeah yeah I know

'karma, biting on arse, suck it up, get a life, picking on meeeeeeeeeee - blah blah fucking blah'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive