DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Jane Doh has an account here under her DTV name. I'd search but I can't remember what it was. I think she joined to sort something with claire

I don't know if she has more than one ID here (wouldn't surprise me) but Jane Doh is Mash on here, its common knowledge to anyone who has been here for any length of time. She flipped between not denying when her friends said it to acting like there'd been a breach of official secrets act if anyone else mentioned it....

Backed into a corner 'Mash' rarely posts now. Jane Doh wouldn't be able to stay away though. That guest has the same tone and backs the same group, I've seen enough of her denials to pay no attention to them now.

The other guest says it wasn't Jane and I'll believe her over you. I expect mash got fed up with being called Jane all the time whether she was or wasn't. I thought outing wasn't allowed on here but it must be because you did it several times.

Sweetie, she got outed. Not by me by other members, and it is allowed - just not so much by guests.

It would have been far easier and less egg on the face if she hadn't had the arrogance to think she could backtrack.
Junglejayne

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:16 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:
I suppose that’s up to you but if people were provoking me I would ignore them. Anyway, by annoying folk on purpose are you not provoking them too? It’s a two way street innit?

jp is just trying to re-write history in relation to his manic posting sprees.

The truth is DoxerDean has trolled him relentlessly since he came back + it sent jp over the edge at times.

He's now trying to spin those times into him deliberately trolling to get a rise out of people. Certainly didn't look that way to me. Looked like he crumbled from an all out troll attack from a very nasty piece of work + he refused to accept defeat and kick his wounds for a while.

Trying to dominate Dogs hasn't worked out very well for him has it? Then again he has always equated the number of posts to having some sort of street-cred. :gigglesnshit:

Trying to be edgy, funny, controversial, a popular cheeky-chappy hasn't quite gone to plan, don't know why :roll:

Probably because he is non of those things :wurms:
I'm so much like you.

I don't try to be any of those things
Last edited by Goodwife on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodwife

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Jane Doh has an account here under her DTV name. I'd search but I can't remember what it was. I think she joined to sort something with claire

I don't know if she has more than one ID here (wouldn't surprise me) but Jane Doh is Mash on here, its common knowledge to anyone who has been here for any length of time. She flipped between not denying when her friends said it to acting like there'd been a breach of official secrets act if anyone else mentioned it....

Backed into a corner 'Mash' rarely posts now. Jane Doh wouldn't be able to stay away though. That guest has the same tone and backs the same group, I've seen enough of her denials to pay no attention to them now.

She did appear as Jane Doh briefly... showed a bit of humility and fucked off when it didn;t work.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:17 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:
I suppose that’s up to you but if people were provoking me I would ignore them. Anyway, by annoying folk on purpose are you not provoking them too? It’s a two way street innit?

The truth is DoxerDean has trolled him relentlessly since he came back + it sent jp over the edge at times.

He's now trying to spin those times into him deliberately trolling to get a rise out of people. Certainly didn't look that way to me. Looked like he crumbled from an all out troll attack from a very nasty piece of work + he refused to accept defeat and kick his wounds for a while.

Trying to dominate Dogs hasn't worked out very well for him has it? Then again he has always equated the number of posts to having some sort of street-cred. :gigglesnshit:

Trying to be edgy, funny, controversial, a popular cheeky-chappy hasn't quite gone to plan, don't know why :roll:

Probably because he is non of those things :wurms:
I'm so much like you.

Literally no physical balls do you mean? :smilin:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Hunty - people keep mentioning him being here and maybe skim reading and not catching up properly doesn't help but I'm not seeing it in the posts that are quoted for it.

I actually think Deans a bit like Hunter. More a troll and a WUM than outright malicious. I see far nastier posters on here than either of them. I suspect they say it because he used to say similar things about Vam and the coven?

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Guest, if you want to talk Alpha, there is only one. Evidently, he's a great cook to.
jp761

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

She did appear as Jane Doh briefly... showed a bit of humility and fucked off when it didn;t work.

Like a cat trying to bark? :roll:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:20 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
dis wrote:

Context at last. His making senseless replies without quoting is part of the problem he has getting along with people. He treats the place like hes a star attraction.
I get along with a few people.

Do you? :kinell: :fantasy:
Yes, those who I get along with me have even been know to publicly express that. Ever happened to you? Probably not. :pmsl:

:gigglesnshit: Yeah the posts and petitions to get you back on DS and on here were everwhelming. Having your mum supoort you doesn't quite cut it.

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Historical Accuracy Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:
jp761 wrote:Annoying people when provoked, dis, slightly different thing, in this madcap thread it's fair game. :header:

Over the edge that's a vivid imagination you have.

I'm still here posting away across the forum, do you post anywhere else or are you one of the nutjobs who only posts in this thread?

Do you realise how dumb you sound talking about 'defeats', online? This isn't Queensberry Rules. It's keyboard warriors territory.

Re writing history again I see.
You had a massive spaz out and got a perma.
Then you begged to be let back and promised to be good.
Then you've been banned twice since then.

The reason started trolling you was you tried to make out he was a kiddy fiddler you went over three or four threads with it until you were set straight. You've tried to be billy big bollocks but ended up looking like a deflated scrotum.

Jp tried to play in the big boys league, but he was way out of his league. He didn’t realise he was going up against a forum legend like me. I think he’s learnt his lesson now after 5 flounces, numerous meltdowns and a few bans, he seems to be behaving himself around me... As long as he does as he’s told he’ll be ok...
Dean

Odessa Steps wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Oh I thought it was her DTV name not her DS name. My bad.

I like JJ but she does have 'thing' about Jane Doh for some reason.

Lets face it, there are far worse than her both on here and on DS.

(Waits for barrage of "Hi Jane!" replies)

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:21 pm

jp761 wrote:Guest, if you want to talk Alpha, there is only one. Evidently, he's a great cook to.

Good at grammar and spelling too.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:22 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Like a cat trying to bark? :roll:

It was pitiful.. trying to "understand" what it was she was doing to annoy people... The years of Queen Beeing DTV maybe?
Odessa Steps

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:25 pm

Historical Accuracy Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:
jp761 wrote:Annoying people when provoked, dis, slightly different thing, in this madcap thread it's fair game. :header:

Over the edge that's a vivid imagination you have.

I'm still here posting away across the forum, do you post anywhere else or are you one of the nutjobs who only posts in this thread?

Do you realise how dumb you sound talking about 'defeats', online? This isn't Queensberry Rules. It's keyboard warriors territory.

Re writing history again I see.
You had a massive spaz out and got a perma.
Then you begged to be let back and promised to be good.
Then you've been banned twice since then.

The reason started trolling you was you tried to make out he was a kiddy fiddler you went over three or four threads with it until you were set straight. You've tried to be billy big bollocks but ended up looking like a deflated scrotum.
Banned thread was wrong! :thumbsup: Angry guest, Desperate guest, Liar guest. :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

When will you ever make a decent point.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Boom! Head shot! I believe Odessa and JJ more than these howls of protest.

Previous

Return to The Archive