Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:03 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I usually am. Yappy was the only person I can remember Hobs being supportive of when nearly everyone else couldn't stand them

Hobbit seemed to be the only person who didn't realise yappy was:

a/ a troll

and

b/ a bloke

To be fair Hobbit struggles with genders quite often :dunno:

aww you feeling starved of attention

sorry and all that but today isn't your day for attention, keep your fingers crossed though

It was a joke :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Maybe one day you will find a sense of humour
Goodwife

Postby Yet Another Bitching Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Guest wrote:Well JJ is totally right about Vam and people like you. You can’t bitch and moan when people comment on Vam guest posting when she has form for accusing other people of it herself. She’s quite obvious when she’s a guest too. Easy to spot.

Wouldn’t surprise Me if she’s right about Jane Doh too. JD is a bit of a dick either way. Not sure who else would defend Mad Vam tbh.

It's your easy imagining that it's Vam which makes Vam 'easy to spot'.

And why have you capitalized me in your post, btw? Surely with your suprasensory awareness of grammatical styles you'd be on to things like that in a flash?
Yet Another Bitching Guest

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't understand people like Dean.

An adult, who spends a large percentage of his leisure time trying to annoy people online.

That isn't normal.

Who said he was normal ? :shell:

The constant desire to annoy people/make them unhappy, simply for his own enjoyment.

What makes someone act like that? Depression? Some kind of bitterness? I just don't get that mentality.

Do you think he is the only person around here that does that?

I feel with him there is no let up.

I only tend to post in this thread so it might be bad elsewhere on the forum from others.

Hobbit and Vam, who can be pains, at least can ease off for periods.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hobbit seemed to be the only person who didn't realise yappy was:

a/ a troll

and

b/ a bloke

To be fair Hobbit struggles with genders quite often :dunno:

aww you feeling starved of attention

sorry and all that but today isn't your day for attention, keep your fingers crossed though

It was a joke :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Maybe one day you will find a sense of humour

or maybe one day you will :whistle:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:10 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Canary wrote:-NN is the least aggressive/vicious out of the 4 of them, but I could have done with her wailing "Oh not this shit again" when I RESPONDED to your aggression.
-I could have also done without Frankly jumping in to take sides when you made some totally unfounded accusations against me.
-Hobbit has laid into me a couple of times, for daring to respond to your provocation.
-The worst by a country mile is of course Cleo who has become a legend round here for her biased attacks against anyone who dares look at you the wrong way, Vam.

.. [Got nowt against any of them, but don't try to paint them as innocent victims, they do jump in and take sides] :thumbsup:

Oh dear. I do hope the Mad Hatter isn't going to make a re-appearance. Your propensity for exaggeration knows no bounds. I must have engaged with you and your mate Raggamuffin on here a couple of dozen times, if that. I have addressed Jra only once, the other day.

What is it with you people? Can you not wrap your brain around the idea that just maybe, people may dislike you for being You? Nothing to do with Vam or anyone else on here, but because you seem to be an insincere, fake-ass, exaggerating fool.

Well someone sounds just a tad over defensive. I wonder why. :dafinger:

I bloody love Canary. Among all the lies and bull she’s always been an honest poster which is more than can be said for you. I’d say her observations are fairly accurate actually.

The fact that’s a Ragga confirmed it too, just makes you look a bit silly.

if she's so straight and honest why did she feel the need to poke about in a thread about a forum that she isn't a member of and doesn't post on

for one reason only she wanted a ruck - it's fair enough if that's what she wants to do, but don't try to saint her

Not really sure you can talk about sticking your nose or wanting a ruck without looking a bit pot kettle Hobbs.

Canary is voice of reason on here especially when people forget just how bad some of you are. Ragga too. People assume that Vam only rows or attention seeks with newer posters here but Canny reminds us she’s been doing it for years with them too.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:

An adult, who spends a large percentage of his leisure time trying to annoy people online.

That isn't normal.

The constant desire to annoy people/make them unhappy, simply for his own enjoyment.

What makes someone act like that? Depression? Some kind of bitterness? I just don't get that mentality.

Why are you only accusing Dean of it? Surely the bitch club or the granny gang do the same. How about the people who pile in on JRA. Or JP. People do the same to them.

Funny how you only pick on Dean. Log in Vam. :pmsl:

I've been accused of being many people but this is the first time I've been called Vam lol

I'm singling out Dean because he's currently the biggest twat here.

Just because there are other twats here doesn't mean I can't see him as the worst.

Anyway, I'm off to ride my horse, eat Argentinian steak and enjoy my far better weather..........apparently. Even though I'm a bloke and its bloody freezing where I am.

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:

That isn't normal.

Why are you only accusing Dean of it? Surely the bitch club or the granny gang do the same. How about the people who pile in on JRA. Or JP. People do the same to them.

Funny how you only pick on Dean. Log in Vam. :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Dean

Postby VelvetCat » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2270226/earth-tremor-south-west-uk#latest

Any feel it? Felt fuck all in manchester.

Yeah, felt it here just outside Birmingham. My brother lives near Neath in Wales and said his house shook, they thought a lorry had gone into a nearby house.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:

That isn't normal.

Do you think he is the only person around here that does that?

I feel with him there is no let up.

I only tend to post in this thread so it might be bad elsewhere on the forum from others.

Hobbit and Vam, who can be pains, at least can ease off for periods.

Vam hasn’t had a period for years! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Admitting to Doxing three people.
Calling someone a potential rapist and mentally retarded.
Calling Minnie a dumb c**t.
Implying Vicky was racist.
Hounding jp.
Hounding measurer.
Hounding MadVam.
Trying to play the mods off against each other.
Being desperately unfunny.

Such a shame he started posting again.

Yet somehow it's all Vams fault. Theres nowt so blind as those with an axe to grind.

See, even you point out it's the old cunts fault. And Vam is a battle axe not a plain old axe I'll have you know darhling.

Not that smart are you. Rhetorical question, no need for an answer, I understand nuances are difficult for you Huntie.

As for Dean, he's always been the same a wanker. I don't think he genuinely means most of what he says it's just for reaction and he does have an off switch, he did stop abusing minnie when it became known she's not very well. She can hold her own though regardless, but it's left him with no one to abuse so he turned to Vam and Mes instead. Both of who are more than capable of dealing with him that's why he chose them because he knows they can give as good as they get. JP was far too easy for him to be entertained by him for long.
Easy? No guest. When I'm provoked I just flood this thread with posts because it annoys people, I don't care about the content of most of those posts. Annoying people is good enough.

Mes can deal with Dean but also has an obvious advantage. It seems to me the people most obsessed with Dean are some of you guests, some of you can't stop going on about him whether that's in a negative or positive way.
jp761

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Sinners and Righteous Day, Preacher Dean at the pulpit.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:

That isn't normal.

So no different to many on here then. At least he flies solo. Doesn’t seem to need a little coven for back up.

That sounds quite saucy.

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yet somehow it's all Vams fault. Theres nowt so blind as those with an axe to grind.

See, even you point out it's the old cunts fault. And Vam is a battle axe not a plain old axe I'll have you know darhling.

Not that smart are you. Rhetorical question, no need for an answer, I understand nuances are difficult for you Huntie.

As for Dean, he's always been the same a wanker. I don't think he genuinely means most of what he says it's just for reaction and he does have an off switch, he did stop abusing minnie when it became known she's not very well. She can hold her own though regardless, but it's left him with no one to abuse so he turned to Vam and Mes instead. Both of who are more than capable of dealing with him that's why he chose them because he knows they can give as good as they get. JP was far too easy for him to be entertained by him for long.
Easy? No guest. When I'm provoked I just flood this thread with posts because it annoys people, I don't care about the content of most of those posts. Annoying people is good enough.

Mes can deal with Dean but also has an obvious advantage. It seems to me the people most obsessed with Dean are some of you guests, some of you can't stop going on about him whether that's in a negative or positive way.

Ding, dong Interflora calling

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:20 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Admitting to Doxing three people.
Calling someone a potential rapist and mentally retarded.
Calling Minnie a dumb c**t.
Implying Vicky was racist.
Hounding jp.
Hounding measurer.
Hounding MadVam.
Trying to play the mods off against each other.
Being desperately unfunny.

Such a shame he started posting again.

Nah, you'd have these slightly manic episodes where you'd just post and post and post.

Thankfully, even you seem to have grown bored of it.

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:21 pm

guest wrote:Sinners and Righteous Day, Preacher Dean at the pulpit.

The lack of self awareness on here at times is staggering...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive