DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:
Lambert wrote:What prompted this post from RebelScum https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89289665 ? He often jumps in with a cuntish reply to people but Elliecat never struck me as a poster who warranted a response like that.

Probably something to do with this thread.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ing-us-now

Ah, I see. Well... meh, no-one's perfect.

Ellie Cat will end up another sad lonely old woman if she’s not careful.

Imagine posting that thread on a public forum. How demeaning to her husband and what did she expect other than to be dumped. I hope her cringey flirting with a younger guy (sounds a bit like someone on here LOL) was worth it. GD let her off lightly. I’ve No time for scummy cheats or those that treat hubby or wife like shit.

Not Ned? Surely no-one is that desperate.

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:04 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I feel a bit bad for HobbitBully and DoxerDean this afternoon, they only have jra to tag team/bully.

Scary shit isn't it. :roll:

I see youre still working your way thru your name checks from a few pages back, hurry up ffs so we can stop seeing that fucking awful avi all the time :shake head:

Well sue me. I leave the avi up just for you. Coming from a baghead. :pmsl:

Well exactly :ooer:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:A jp-Puzz-jra posting alliance. That might slow down the HobbitBully-DoxerDean borefest for a while. We need a new clique here.

The mentalness levels here would be helped if SJW Hunter was unbanned too.

To be honest I never really understood why he was banned in the first place. I think it was when he started slagging Vam off for years of her shit on forums and she went crying to Vicky that he was picking on her. There’s others on here far worse than Huntie and at least he had humour and went after the bullies on here.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote: :pmsl: Nah, you couldn't wouldn't want to afford her sweetcheeks, deffo not out of your league.

Fixed your post.

you really shouldn't have, guest is right cos its very well known what a tight bastard you are, expecting change for a tenner and all :whistle:

Yeah. Crack on. Like you'd know.

it don't take much working out mr allwomenhavetheirprice :roll:

how many times have you said you never got married in case the divorce would cost you? how many times have you said another man should pay child care for any of your kids you had if your ex hooks up with someone richer?
just 2 examples of how you hold your money very close, tight bastard.

Hey, he has toilet rolls to replace, go a little easier on the old fart.

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:A jp-Puzz-jra posting alliance. That might slow down the HobbitBully-DoxerDean borefest for a while. We need a new clique here.

To be honest I never really understood why he was banned in the first place. I think it was when he started slagging Vam off for years of her shit on forums and she went crying to Vicky that he was picking on her. There’s others on here far worse than Huntie and at least he had humour and went after the bullies on here.

Did the 500+ guest posts to himself slip your mind? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:

He got banned because Vicky outed him for backing himself up with 500+ guest posts and he called her a liar. She also got fed up of all that unfunny t-shirt bollocks too.

He's still guest posting though, calling himself funny and intelligent + patting himself on the back for "standing up to the bullies here" :mrgreen:

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

And the whole running two accounts thing, with both Hunter and robocunt.

He was hard work.
NastyNickers

Postby Save The Huntie One » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:19 pm

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t really see how it’s any different to what Vams been doing. I imagine many members here guest posted too.

Anyone that takes on the coven on here is alright in my book. I admire the fact Huntie did it alone too. Big balls. I’d take SJW Hunter over the forum bullies any day of the week. He was good in the footie thread too.
Save The Huntie One

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:20 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

He was hard work.

he had at least one other username here too, i forget the name, monkey something???

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:22 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

He was hard work.

I’m sure he was. The mods probably don’t care if members do an occasional guest post but his level was madness and obsession pure and simple. If he was allowed back I would think the mods would feel like they’d have to always be checking for his guest-posting. Can’t see it being much of a consideration on their part.
Nucks

Postby Drunk Dalek » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:22 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

He was hard work.

You can add monkey tennis and AOTB to those two as well :thumbsup:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Goodwife » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:What prompted this post from RebelScum https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89289665 ? He often jumps in with a cuntish reply to people but Elliecat never struck me as a poster who warranted a response like that.

She was messing around with someone else apparently, see advice for more details. I think she is/was seeing someone from DS as she kept posting updates in advice.

I can only surmise that rebelscum must be a truly unhappy soul as they are often being unkind to others. Gdman needs to rein his ego in, it’s becoming out of control.

Who cares what she did? Unless it was rebelscum she was cheating on?

I like elliecat she seems nice
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Save The Huntie One wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t really see how it’s any different to what Vams been doing. I imagine many members here guest posted too.

Anyone that takes on the coven on here is alright in my book. I admire the fact Huntie did it alone too. Big balls. I’d take SJW Hunter over the forum bullies any day of the week. He was good in the footie thread too.

If it’s at that level of madness I’m sure the mods would have no problem outing it.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Save The Huntie One wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fuck off. Doubt you're coming back. Get better PR - bigging yourself up like this ain't gonna cut it :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

He was hard work.

he had at least one other username here too, i forget the name, monkey something???

MonkeyTennis, i think it was.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive