DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:58 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Shouldn't you be looking after your daughter more? How as a single mother, how'd you get so much time to post?

well that's a bit straw clutchery, she's errrrrrr at school and as I said I rarely post in the evenings

but no, you're right I'm a terrible mother and should be shot

I don’t think you or Anais posting as much as you do on forums makes either of you bad mothers but to say you rarely post in the evenings is bollocks. I think you sometimes make good points but then go and ruin it with something that others can easily see isn’t true.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:09 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Shouldn't you be looking after your daughter more? How as a single mother, how'd you get so much time to post?

well that's a bit straw clutchery, she's errrrrrr at school and as I said I rarely post in the evenings

Plus it depends how old your kids are. My two are teenagers and don't get out of bed till the afternoon when they're not in school!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:12 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

I don’t think you or Anais posting as much as you do on forums makes either of you bad mothers but to say you rarely post in the evenings is bollocks. I think you sometimes make good points but then go and ruin it with something that others can easily see isn’t true.

Depends how you define evening. Five till nine is evening, after that it's night.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

in the last week - last post of the day

Wednesday 18:51
Thurs 16:02 (although I did make one post at 19:15)
Fri 16:04
Sat - I did post in the evening (daughter at nan's)
Sunday 15:17
Mon - 17:26
Last night - 19:27

so where isn't it true?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Depends how you define evening. Five till nine is evening, after that it's night.

I always think of evening as being after tea, which is when all work is abandoned and laptop closed - we eat anywhere between 6-8pm

but if I had to define it I'd say evening was 6pm - 10pm
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:19 am

oh and I'm only a single mother as in not being married to her father

I suppose it's another way to whip me though
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:24 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

so where isn't it true?

You said you rarely post in the evenings but you don’t have to look very hard at all these 83 DS threads to see that’s not true. When there’s something kicking off on here you’re often right in the middle of it regardless of hour. Just own it. No one gives a shit about your daily routine but when you say something that is crap, people pick up on it.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:32 am

HobbitFeet wrote:oh and I'm only a single mother as in not being married to her father

I'm not married to my kids' dad either so I suppose I'm a single parent too.

Go us!

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:45 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

so where isn't it true?

You said you rarely post in the evenings but you don’t have to look very hard at all these 83 DS threads to see that’s not true. When there’s something kicking off on here you’re often right in the middle of it regardless of hour. Just own it. No one gives a shit about your daily routine but when you say something that is crap, people pick up on it.

ok let's go back a little further - people talking about me is NOT the same as me posting

Mon 29th Jan - 18:22
Tues 30th Jan - 13:00
Wed 31st Jan - 15:23
Thurs 1st Feb - 09:16
Fri 2nd - 08:17
Sat 3rd - no posts
Sun 4th - 18:45
Mon 5th 13:08
Tues 6th 19:54 - in mobility thread

so who is talking crap? perhaps you should quit whilst you're behind
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:47 am

HobbitFeet wrote:oh and I'm only a single mother as in not being married to her father

Sorry what? Are you telling us you are actually with your kids dad now after all and just not married to them? Make your mind up.

If you’re still with him then why get all upset over the Dean bollocks. Let the youngsters have him and just concentrate on your own partner.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

Guest wrote:

Sorry what? Are you telling us you are actually with your kids dad now after all and just not married to them? Make your mind up.

If you’re still with him then why get all upset over the Dean bollocks. Let the youngsters have him and just concentrate on your own partner.

why the fuck would I tell you anything?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

Guest wrote:

You are ridiculous.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

so where isn't it true?

Hobbit's 2500 posts compared to someone like LadyM's 19000 posts in a similar time frame, makes you look really stupid when naming who you think gets involved in anything kicking off here :mrgreen: You're clutching.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:55 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are ridiculous.

:thumbsup: not to mention a fucking nosy bastard

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:58 am

Ooh seems someone wants a bitching this morning.........I know I'll pick on HF, her posting on Dogs isn't right being a single mum and all.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive