DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:52 pm

dis wrote:
jp761 wrote:Annoying people when provoked, dis, slightly different thing, in this madcap thread it's fair game. :header:

I suppose that’s up to you but if people were provoking me I would ignore them. Anyway, by annoying folk on purpose are you not provoking them too? It’s a two way street innit?
It's about who started something up, first. Mostly I don't start it.

There are many better threads to post in than this one, and I do just that. The real nutjobs are the one's who only usually stick to this thread. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby dis » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:53 pm

jp761 wrote:
dis wrote:
jp761 wrote:Annoying people when provoked, dis, slightly different thing, in this madcap thread it's fair game. :header:

I suppose that’s up to you but if people were provoking me I would ignore them. Anyway, by annoying folk on purpose are you not provoking them too? It’s a two way street innit?
It's about who started something up, first. Mostly I don't start it.

There are many better threads to post in than this one, and I do just that. The real nutjobs are the one's who only usually stick to this thread. :pmsl:

Eh ok.
dis

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:Jane Doh has an account here under her DTV name. I'd search but I can't remember what it was. I think she joined to sort something with claire

I don't know if she has more than one ID here (wouldn't surprise me) but Jane Doh is Mash on here, its common knowledge to anyone who has been here for any length of time. She flipped between not denying when her friends said it to acting like there'd been a breach of official secrets act if anyone else mentioned it....

Backed into a corner 'Mash' rarely posts now. Jane Doh wouldn't be able to stay away though. That guest has the same tone and backs the same group, I've seen enough of her denials to pay no attention to them now.
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Guest wrote:Dean is just a piss taker? He admits himself he's a troll with nothing better to do.

Where did I praise Hobbit and Vam? I think they're both pains in the backside. I think Vams constant feuding is nuts + I thought the way Hobbit drove keys away was repulsive.

I'm saying Dean is worse because he simply doesn't let up. You don't think Dean is nasty and personal? Calling someone a potential rapist? Calling Minnie a dumb c**t?

I think your desire for this to be a MadVam hatefest is clouding your tiny little mind lol

Can someone please explain what exactly is wrong with Dean calling Minnie a dumb cunt? You’ve mentioned this a few time recently to get at him guestie and clearly want it to stick.

Don’t use her illness to score points as that is disgusting but just curious.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:55 pm

dis wrote:

jp is just trying to re-write history in relation to his manic posting sprees.

The truth is DoxerDean has trolled him relentlessly since he came back + it sent jp over the edge at times.

He's now trying to spin those times into him deliberately trolling to get a rise out of people. Certainly didn't look that way to me. Looked like he crumbled from an all out troll attack from a very nasty piece of work + he refused to accept defeat and kick his wounds for a while.

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Papa Don’t Preach Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:I see the biting and yapping at Dean has begun in earnest. As soon as Vam has a go at him all these ‘guest’ posts appear attacking him. The funny thing is that Vam tried to suck up to Dean at first on here, claimed anyone that didn’t like him was jealous and when that didn’t work, and he pointed out what she is like, she tuned on him.

I’m sure all the guest posts about me are being approved at record pace by a certain Mod... :laughing:

Your baiting skills are slipping preacher :smilin:

Your blatant attempt to get this ‘Preacher’ name to stick to Dean are so transparent guestie.

If you think it will wind him up or lead to meltdowns like Hobbit being called Granny or JP being called Stable Boy I suspect you don’t know him very well. :gigglesnshit:

Sigmund Freud is alive and well.

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Papa Don’t Preach Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:I see the biting and yapping at Dean has begun in earnest. As soon as Vam has a go at him all these ‘guest’ posts appear attacking him. The funny thing is that Vam tried to suck up to Dean at first on here, claimed anyone that didn’t like him was jealous and when that didn’t work, and he pointed out what she is like, she tuned on him.

I’m sure all the guest posts about me are being approved at record pace by a certain Mod... :laughing:

Your baiting skills are slipping preacher :smilin:

Your blatant attempt to get this ‘Preacher’ name to stick to Dean are so transparent guestie.

If you think it will wind him up or lead to meltdowns like Hobbit being called Granny or JP being called Stable Boy I suspect you don’t know him very well. :gigglesnshit:
Calm down, the other guest is entitled to their views as well.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dean is just a piss taker? He admits himself he's a troll with nothing better to do.

Where did I praise Hobbit and Vam? I think they're both pains in the backside. I think Vams constant feuding is nuts + I thought the way Hobbit drove keys away was repulsive.

I'm saying Dean is worse because he simply doesn't let up. You don't think Dean is nasty and personal? Calling someone a potential rapist? Calling Minnie a dumb c**t?

I think your desire for this to be a MadVam hatefest is clouding your tiny little mind lol

Can someone please explain what exactly is wrong with Dean calling Minnie a dumb cunt? You’ve mentioned this a few time recently to get at him guestie and clearly want it to stick.

Where did I mention her illness you complete moron?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Jane Doh has an account here under her DTV name. I'd search but I can't remember what it was. I think she joined to sort something with claire

I don't know if she has more than one ID here (wouldn't surprise me) but Jane Doh is Mash on here, its common knowledge to anyone who has been here for any length of time. She flipped between not denying when her friends said it to acting like there'd been a breach of official secrets act if anyone else mentioned it....

Backed into a corner 'Mash' rarely posts now. Jane Doh wouldn't be able to stay away though. That guest has the same tone and backs the same group, I've seen enough of her denials to pay no attention to them now.

I agree with you Jayne and agree with you on certain posters haveing to suck it up re being accused of guest posting when they do it themselves.

I love how every so often you pop up with a gem of a post which totally puts a few of the lies straight on here. You should post more as a bit of fairness and balance wouldn’t go amiss, among all the bull and the spin we get.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Junglejayne wrote:

The other guest says it wasn't Jane and I'll believe her over you. I expect mash got fed up with being called Jane all the time whether she was or wasn't. I thought outing wasn't allowed on here but it must be because you did it several times.

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Hunty - people keep mentioning him being here and maybe skim reading and not catching up properly doesn't help but I'm not seeing it in the posts that are quoted for it.
Junglejayne

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Guest wrote:

I’ve already replied to this, so I don’t think it needs to be dragged up again. But for the guest to use Minnie and her illness to score cheap points is disgusting...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Hunty - people keep mentioning him being here and maybe skim reading and not catching up properly doesn't help but I'm not seeing it in the posts that are quoted for it.

Really? You see Jane Doh all the time but you can't see hunter? Off to spec savers sweetie

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
dis wrote:

jp is just trying to re-write history in relation to his manic posting sprees.

The truth is DoxerDean has trolled him relentlessly since he came back + it sent jp over the edge at times.

He's now trying to spin those times into him deliberately trolling to get a rise out of people. Certainly didn't look that way to me. Looked like he crumbled from an all out troll attack from a very nasty piece of work + he refused to accept defeat and kick his wounds for a while.

Trying to dominate Dogs hasn't worked out very well for him has it? Then again he has always equated the number of posts to having some sort of street-cred. :gigglesnshit:

Trying to be edgy, funny, controversial, a popular cheeky-chappy hasn't quite gone to plan, don't know why :roll:

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:05 pm

dis wrote:

Context at last. His making senseless replies without quoting is part of the problem he has getting along with people. He treats the place like hes a star attraction.
Junglejayne

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive