DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:43 pm

guest wrote:
Anais32 - "Exactly. I have to sign an NDA for every piece of research I do as well as a load of ethical documents about how I will keep data and then destroy it when finished."

but posting about talking to a convicted killer on an entertainment forum is ok?

I recently had quite a lot of contact with a man who was relatively recently convicted for killing an older man who was particularly vulnerable. It was a frenzied, horrific murder involving prolonged torture. It took a while to discover he was the killer during which time he killed again. I can't say much more about it because its probably quite easy to find out who it was. I'm going to say right now, he has absolutely no remorse for what he did. He has no problems in prison - no threats against him at all. Now I'm usually one who finds it easy to detach but not in this case. He was even joking about the crime.

" And in a little while, after that post has been read, I will delete it - for obvious reasons. I'd rather it did not remain up for long. I would just like an answer as to why Venables should be more hated. However, I'd appreciate it if it wasn't re-quoted."

:dunno:

She could have pulled up any number of horrific crimes reported in the news. The only reason I can see she’d use that is to fluff up her own feathers.
NastyNickers

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby mavis cruet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Guest wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:Re: Anais..
I seem to recall that ages and ages ago she said in a thread that she was a government researcher and that part if her role was interviewing prisoners on a fairly regular basis. So does that all add up?

If thats true, kind of would add up but makes what she posted on DS the other day even more out of order than it was!

She posted details of a case she had been involved in to back herself up or something the other day. Not sure what the point in her doing it was but it wasn't relevent to the thread

She has been reading/posting here so maybe she will come tell us.

Yes, i read the whole thread but did not see the bit you mentioned that Anais deleted. I am pretty certain i remember correctly but it's just a shame i cannot recall which thread!! Or even which year :oops: Obviously was a crime related one though, maybe even a Maddie one :dunno:

Post 1168 in the Bulger thread, read the nest of quotes.

Thank you Guest, just had a read and :yikes: no wonder she wanted it deleted! Very unprofessional.
mavis cruet

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
guest wrote:
dis wrote:I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.

:pmsl:

Ditto that sentiment. :ooer:

I’m not dissing posting on messageboards all day long, sometimes people have no choice if they’re housebound or ill, but to make the claims she does about her supposed profession is just a pisstake. There’s no way you can be working in a professional capacity at that level and find the time to post for 16 hours a day, more or less nonstop.

She could have booked half term off though I suppose. She says she has kids.

Possibly.
I struggle with the post that disclosed information about a client of hers (with enough information about the client for a google search), and the prompt demands no one quotes it, and that it is deleted and every post that quoted it is deleted. If she was as aware as she says, she wouldn’t have said that. And it made her look like a prick “do as I say but not what I do”.

I've just posted the said posts ^ . Her later on claiming it was no big deal (wtte) was bizarre, why would she delete?. The post is still visible and screenshots were taken anyway, so I've heard, so tough luck if she thought no-one outside the forum would see it.

Postby under » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Guest wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:Re: Anais..
I seem to recall that ages and ages ago she said in a thread that she was a government researcher and that part if her role was interviewing prisoners on a fairly regular basis. So does that all add up?

If thats true, kind of would add up but makes what she posted on DS the other day even more out of order than it was!

She posted details of a case she had been involved in to back herself up or something the other day. Not sure what the point in her doing it was but it wasn't relevent to the thread

She has been reading/posting here so maybe she will come tell us.

Yes, i read the whole thread but did not see the bit you mentioned that Anais deleted. I am pretty certain i remember correctly but it's just a shame i cannot recall which thread!! Or even which year :oops: Obviously was a crime related one though, maybe even a Maddie one :dunno:

Post 1168 in the Bulger thread, read the nest of quotes.

Thank you Guest, just had a read and :yikes: no wonder she wanted it deleted! Very unprofessional.

She obviously hasn't got to that chaper yet in Law for Dummies.
under

Postby Gerst Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:53 pm

NastyNickers wrote:She fucked up with her opening sentence:

Long post alert. Post put forward for subjective ON TOPIC discussion. Those with a short attention span should click off now.

When does CornishPiskie ever return to reply to anything, ever?! She doesn’t. She makes a ridiculous post and fucks off. I’m convinced she’s a troll.

She’s the misandrist version of Starbolds misogynist. Full of shit.

I think she's too ridiculous to be a troll. I like how she's convinced herself that people struggle with her posts because of 'short attention spans' rather than a low tolerance of ballooning bilge.
Gerst Guest

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:The loopy lesbian is at it again spouting more man hate. The fucking idiot thinks children and mothers are 'more important' than old men. :roll:
A relative of mine was just 20 when cancer killed him.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... retarded-to-type

Reading that really annoyed me

Her whole post would have been a million times better if she took all the frickin waffle out and overuse of the word snowflake/snowflakery

What a fuckwit

Someone on here said they thought she was a troll. If that was the only post of hers I had seen
I would be inclined to agree

That was me.
The more stuff CP posts in that vein, the more convinced I am that "she" is a troll.
I've said it before, and I'll repeat it.
I very much doubt that CP is a lesbian, a feminist or a mother.
I wouldn't be surprised if CP is actually male - a homophobic, misogynistic, xenophobic male.
It wouldn't be the first time someone has set up a persona diametrically opposite to their own in order to make that persona and all it represents appear ridiculous, to suit their own agenda. By creating such an extreme character, they can say "look at these feminists, gays or whatever, they're all mad, they want to destroy all our traditions!!" type of shite - there will always be some people gullible enough to fall for it. :roll:

If, and it's a massive if, CP is genuine, then she comes across as incredibly immature. She does raise some valid points, but they're lost in a blaze of bullshit buzzword bingo - she destroys her own rationale by going so over-the-top.

Postby dis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
guest wrote:
Anais32 - "Exactly. I have to sign an NDA for every piece of research I do as well as a load of ethical documents about how I will keep data and then destroy it when finished."

but posting about talking to a convicted killer on an entertainment forum is ok?

I recently had quite a lot of contact with a man who was relatively recently convicted for killing an older man who was particularly vulnerable. It was a frenzied, horrific murder involving prolonged torture. It took a while to discover he was the killer during which time he killed again. I can't say much more about it because its probably quite easy to find out who it was. I'm going to say right now, he has absolutely no remorse for what he did. He has no problems in prison - no threats against him at all. Now I'm usually one who finds it easy to detach but not in this case. He was even joking about the crime.

" And in a little while, after that post has been read, I will delete it - for obvious reasons. I'd rather it did not remain up for long. I would just like an answer as to why Venables should be more hated. However, I'd appreciate it if it wasn't re-quoted."

She could have pulled up any number of horrific crimes reported in the news. The only reason I can see she’d use that is to fluff up her own feathers.

I just saw that about having to sign an NDA. She's highly irresponbible writing what she did on DS. She's trying too hard to prove a point, or look important or both but she has to be putting her job at risk writing stuff like that, it's dumbassed.
dis

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:The loopy lesbian is at it again spouting more man hate. The fucking idiot thinks children and mothers are 'more important' than old men. :roll:

37 posts in and still no avatar. Sort yourself out mate.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Her whole post would have been a million times better if she took all the frickin waffle out and overuse of the word snowflake/snowflakery

What a fuckwit

Someone on here said they thought she was a troll. If that was the only post of hers I had seen

That was me.
The more stuff CP posts in that vein, the more convinced I am that "she" is a troll.
I wouldn't be surprised if CP is actually male - a homophobic, misogynistic, xenophobic male.
It wouldn't be the first time someone has set up a persona diametrically opposite to their own in order to make that persona and all it represents appear ridiculous, to suit their own agenda. By creating such an extreme character, they can say "look at these feminists, gays or whatever, they're all mad, they want to destroy all our traditions!!" type of shite - there will always be some people gullible enough to fall for it. :roll:

If, and it's a massive if, CP is genuine, then she comes across as incredibly immature. She does raise some valid points, but they're lost in a blaze of bullshit buzzword bingo - she destroys her own rationale by going so over-the-top.

I agree all her points were lost in all the crap.

I like that phrase though "lost in a blaze of bullshit bingo".
Goodwife

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:12 pm

dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
guest wrote:

I just saw that about having to sign an NDA. She's highly irresponbible writing what she did on DS. She's trying too hard to prove a point, or look important or both but she has to be putting her job at risk writing stuff like that, it's dumbassed.

If her level of intelligence and / maturity is such that scoring points or trying to impress anonymous posters on an entertainment forum is more important than her job or the confidentiality of a person then she is, without doubt, in the wrong profession.

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Stooo wrote:

37 posts in and still no avatar. Sort yourself out mate.

I'll get round to it Stoo! :yess:
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:18 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

What a fuckwit

That was me.

I agree all her points were lost in all the crap.

I like that phrase though "lost in a blaze of bullshit bingo".

That sums up Piskies wall of paste posts perfectly! :laughing:
Grafenwalder

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 pm

OMG.......if this is the person I knew under another guise - and wow, do this sound like her - she is a troll, either that or a headcase.

Have fun. lol
measurer

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:46 pm

measurer wrote:OMG.......if this is the person I knew under another guise - and wow, do this sound like her - she is a troll, either that or a headcase.

Have fun. lol

It probably isn’t...
Dean

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:49 pm

measurer wrote:OMG.......if this is the person I knew under another guise - and wow, do this sound like her - she is a troll, either that or a headcase.

Have fun. lol

If it's the same person, does she/he troll with the same persona (legal expert style) and on well-known forums?

Next

Return to The Archive