DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:48 am

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:I find this kind of thing slightly annoying.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89282930

Aren’t most online musings on messageboards a bit pointless? For most it’s a hobby to pass the time, we’re hardly here to try and change the world. If it wasn’t for hypotheticals and what if’s, many forums would be pretty dead.

I don’t see anything wrong with wondering IF we still had the death penalty, would Huntley have been given it?

No wonder people like you moan and whine anbout Anais. You don’t sound too much different to the other mouth breathers who want to inflict physical pain. The death penalty is barbaric and you have to wonder at the stupidity of people who will rant about people who kill whilst at the same time wanting to kill someone themselves.

My point was that it’s an interesting (potentially) point for discussion. Nowhere have I stated that I’m in favour of it.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:01 am

Nucks wrote:There was mention of Cornish Piskie possibly being a troll. I’d say that’s not unreasonable. Some of her waffle is cringe-inducing, and while she doesn’t come across as unintelligent, she struggles with being concise.

A total troll and thick bitches like Christa lap it up.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:01 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:oh

my

word

I know right. Don’t you just hate it when you claim you got on with someone really well on a forum and they publically deny having even spoken to you.

Biggest burn I’ve seen on here in a while. :pointlaugh:

I'm glad that people finally see what has been said all along

I've known Dean for a long time, but as I said (again) last week there is no intimacy, no flirting, nothing, I'm sure we posted in the same threads on occasion but none spring to mind

but it's nice to know the giddy shite has been seen for what it is, ummmm shite

It's a bit like if I started posting on a forum in the future and Stooo was there, it's like oh yeah I know you, nothing there to suggest anything else, except in the minds of a few that appear to have little else going on in their lives

but yeah it's ok seeing the obsessed guests get burned

If you’ve conversed with Stooo and happened to get on well with him you can say ‘we used to get on so well’. No one would pick you up on that.

What looks like made up fantasy is when you claim you and Dean got on really well yet it’s now been revealed that he never once spoke to you. Sorry but that does make you look a bit weird and comes across as desperate. Now you are just digging a bigger hole.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:10 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:oh

my

word

I know right. Don’t you just hate it when you claim you got on with someone really well on a forum and they publically deny having even spoken to you.

Biggest burn I’ve seen on here in a while. :pointlaugh:

I'm glad that people finally see what has been said all along

I've known Dean for a long time, but as I said (again) last week there is no intimacy, no flirting, nothing, I'm sure we posted in the same threads on occasion but none spring to mind

but it's nice to know the giddy shite has been seen for what it is, ummmm shite

It's a bit like if I started posting on a forum in the future and Stooo was there, it's like oh yeah I know you, nothing there to suggest anything else, except in the minds of a few that appear to have little else going on in their lives

but yeah it's ok seeing the obsessed guests get burned

If you’ve conversed with Stooo and happened to get on well with him you can say ‘we used to get on so well’. No one would pick you up on that.

What looks like made up fantasy is when you claim you and Dean got on really well yet it’s now been revealed that he never once spoke to you. Sorry but that does make you look a bit weird and comes across as desperate. Now you are just digging a bigger hole.

I think you'll find I've always said that I know Dean from ages ago and that I've never had any issues with him, he amuses me

everything else has come from shit-stirrers trying to make it into something it isn't - even there you've changed 'I know you' into 'got on really well' - fucking transparent

so guest says hobbit and dean have been blah blah blah blah, other guest (and/or members) says no it's not true, and somehow I'm supposed to defend either position

so yeah, some bollocks got refuted, but because a guest refuted it, it must be true, when I've been saying for ages that there is nothing between me and dean at all

I interact with him on here sometimes and will continue to do so
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:11 am

Grafenwalder wrote:The loopy lesbian is at it again spouting more man hate. The fucking idiot thinks children and mothers are 'more important' than old men. :roll:
A relative of mine was just 20 when cancer killed him.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... retarded-to-type

Reading that really annoyed me

Her whole post would have been a million times better if she took all the frickin waffle out and overuse of the word snowflake/snowflakery

What a fuckwit

Someone on here said they thought she was a troll. If that was the only post of hers I had seen
I would be inclined to agree[/quote]

Feminist in being a total twat shocker. There’s plenty of them that do it. The man hating from a few of them is hardly a new thing so why so surprised? I still think Taglet is worse though.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:28 am

Anus now attempting to take over the Huntley thread seeing as the Venebles one is drying up. Fuck me, does that woman even have a life?

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:40 am

I've been smitten with Hobbit for years :wubbers:

and me with you, Dis :wubwub:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:43 am

Dean wrote:I wasn’t sure before, but I think Jp is genuinely mentally retarded. He’s a child in a mans body. He shouldn’t be on this forum, he isn’t well...

I think the same applies to you sadly.

Sat on here all day dishing out abuse. That isn't normal.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:44 am

Guest wrote:Anus now attempting to take over the Huntley thread seeing as the Venebles one is drying up. Fuck me, does that woman even have a life?

I find her to be the most intelligent voice on those threads. Same in the Bulger one. I think a lot of the anger and rants at her on here are because she makes the rent a mob look silly. She’s definitly a lot more educated on the subject than the pitchfork brigade.

Instead of celebrating someone actually knowing what they are on about, we bitch and moan. Typical DS whiners. :grrrrr:

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:47 am

Guest wrote:Anus now attempting to take over the Huntley thread seeing as the Venebles one is drying up. Fuck me, does that woman even have a life?

If you've got it flaunt it. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:58 am

Guest wrote:

I find her to be the most intelligent voice on those threads. Same in the Bulger one. I think a lot of the anger and rants at her on here are because she makes the rent a mob look silly. She’s definitly a lot more educated on the subject than the pitchfork brigade.

Instead of celebrating someone actually knowing what they are on about, we bitch and moan. Typical DS whiners. :grrrrr:

Hi SJW Hunter! :pmsl:

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 am

Guest wrote:

Still trying huh?

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:09 am

Guest wrote:

Anais32 come out, come out wherever you are.

Postby Cupid’s Broken Arrow » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:09 am

Oh how embarrassing for poor Hobbit Feet. On Valentines day as well. :bawlin:

Dean you git. Ever heard of letting someone down gently? You didn’t have to publically humilate her you arse. :grrrrr:
Cupid’s Broken Arrow

Postby Lambert » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:11 am

Posting on a forum doesn't mean you don't have a life, but she certainly doesn't have a job. Not that there's anything wrong with that either, but I'm pretty sure she's claimed to have a job, which makes her round-the-clock posting look more like the work of a fantasist/Wikipedia warrior than a genuine professional.
Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive