DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:I see the biting and yapping at Dean has begun in earnest. As soon as Vam has a go at him all these ‘guest’ posts appear attacking him. The funny thing is that Vam tried to suck up to Dean at first on here, claimed anyone that didn’t like him was jealous and when that didn’t work, and he pointed out what she is like, she tuned on him.

I’m sure all the guest posts about me are being approved at record pace by a certain Mod... :laughing:

Ask Stooo about the edits I make and the ones I don't let thru? These are harmless to a man who brags that he loves to troll people.
measurer

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Annoying people when provoked, dis, slightly different thing, in this madcap thread it's fair game. :header:
jp761

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:42 pm

measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:I see the biting and yapping at Dean has begun in earnest. As soon as Vam has a go at him all these ‘guest’ posts appear attacking him. The funny thing is that Vam tried to suck up to Dean at first on here, claimed anyone that didn’t like him was jealous and when that didn’t work, and he pointed out what she is like, she tuned on him.

I’m sure all the guest posts about me are being approved at record pace by a certain Mod... :laughing:

Ask Stooo about the edits I make and the ones I don't let thru? These are harmless to a man who brags that he loves to troll people.

That was quick! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Dean wrote:

Your baiting skills are slipping preacher :smilin:

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:

That was quick! :pmsl:

Takling about being quick, how's Mrs Dean?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Dean is just a piss taker? He admits himself he's a troll with nothing better to do.

Where did I praise Hobbit and Vam? I think they're both pains in the backside. I think Vams constant feuding is nuts + I thought the way Hobbit drove keys away was repulsive.

I'm saying Dean is worse because he simply doesn't let up. You don't think Dean is nasty and personal? Calling someone a potential rapist? Calling Minnie a dumb c**t?

I think your desire for this to be a MadVam hatefest is clouding your tiny little mind lol

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:44 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Canary wrote:-NN is the least aggressive/vicious out of the 4 of them, but I could have done with her wailing "Oh not this shit again" when I RESPONDED to your aggression.
-I could have also done without Frankly jumping in to take sides when you made some totally unfounded accusations against me.
-Hobbit has laid into me a couple of times, for daring to respond to your provocation.
-The worst by a country mile is of course Cleo who has become a legend round here for her biased attacks against anyone who dares look at you the wrong way, Vam.

.. [Got nowt against any of them, but don't try to paint them as innocent victims, they do jump in and take sides] :thumbsup:

Oh dear. I do hope the Mad Hatter isn't going to make a re-appearance. Your propensity for exaggeration knows no bounds. I must have engaged with you and your mate Raggamuffin on here a couple of dozen times, if that. I have addressed Jra only once, the other day.

What is it with you people? Can you not wrap your brain around the idea that just maybe, people may dislike you for being You? Nothing to do with Vam or anyone else on here, but because you seem to be an insincere, fake-ass, exaggerating fool.

Well someone sounds just a tad over defensive. I wonder why. :dafinger:

I bloody love Canary. Among all the lies and bull she’s always been an honest poster which is more than can be said for you. I’d say her observations are fairly accurate actually.

The fact that’s a Ragga confirmed it too, just makes you look a bit silly.

if she's so straight and honest why did she feel the need to poke about in a thread about a forum that she isn't a member of and doesn't post on

for one reason only she wanted a ruck - it's fair enough if that's what she wants to do, but don't try to saint her

What the merry hell are you waffling on about now? Canny posted a fairly accurate appraisal of the coven to counter the lies that Vams little crew are only commented on because of their connection to her.

You’re big enough and ugly enough to own the fact you can be cunts in your own right, surely?

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:44 pm

guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

It got a bite actually... :whistle:
Dean

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Dean wrote:

I'm the one approving them, snowflake...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:

What tune did she use...... :trollface:

I doubt it was Stand by your man.

Ouch... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Dean wrote:
guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:The lack of self awareness on here at times is staggering...

Maybe one day you'll get some :thumbsup:

Thanks for your input, coward...

Guest posting is encouraged here, "coward" or otherwise, suck it up bro.

I encourage it too, still makes you a little coward...

Says braveheart, hero to many for battling on at Dogs. :smilin:

Postby dis » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:47 pm

jp761 wrote:Annoying people when provoked, dis, slightly different thing, in this madcap thread it's fair game. :header:

I suppose that’s up to you but if people were provoking me I would ignore them. Anyway, by annoying folk on purpose are you not provoking them too? It’s a two way street innit?
dis

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Dean wrote:
guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

It got a bite actually... :whistle:

Honey you only attract nibbles until someone more skilled at baiting comes along.

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

I'm the one approving them, snowflake...

:pmsl: Superb.

Postby Papa Don’t Preach Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:50 pm

guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Your blatant attempt to get this ‘Preacher’ name to stick to Dean are so transparent guestie.

If you think it will wind him up or lead to meltdowns like Hobbit being called Granny or JP being called Stable Boy I suspect you don’t know him very well. :gigglesnshit:
Papa Don’t Preach Guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive