DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Ah FFS not another ream of shit posting from the dickheads who think they are forum legends. Just as the thread was getting readable again along come the wankers to fuck it all up. Why this thread? Take your shit somewhere else where someone might actually give a fuck.

Shut up, baghead...

Oh yeah because having a name to put beside all your crap posting really makes you so superior. Fuck off you tosser, and get a life.

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 pm

guest wrote:
measurer wrote:The legal expertise was from her working with young male offenders, she posted on SOL before it was closed. She said a lot of things to impress. She was right in there, while others would test the waters first. I didn't believe her and pulled her on it, so she trolled me for years. Probably why I'm not mad keen on them, there are definitely crazy people like that online. Who's to stop them??

What's SOL mes?

Sounds loopy enough to be Anais32.

SOL was Sun Online, I think?

That does sound like Anais, but the worlds not really short of pricks that think they know more than they really do. :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Ah it would be different, Deena.

What you really mean is guests are right when you want them to be and wrong when it suits. Ok then. Maybe the guest/s will say more tomorrow. Who knows. :dunno:
jp761

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FFS!!!
Quote me correctly please!!
"Blaze of bullshit buzzword bingo"!!

:thank you: :more beer:

I'd be pleased with either credit. :whistle:

Sorry first guesty and I agree second guesty

No worries, GW,

Four years of essay-writing at Uni has meant quoting accurately is kinda ingrained now, no matter what or where it is. It's something that sticks, it's second nature.

Anyway, glad you liked it. Feel free to use it whenever you want. :thumbsup: :cuppaT:

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:30 pm

jp761 wrote:Ah it would be different, Deena.

What you really mean is guests are right when you want them to be and wrong when it suits. Ok then. Maybe the guest/s will say more tomorrow. Who knows. :dunno:

You obviously don’t understand. I’ll leave you to it...
Dean

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Going to ask you nicely Guests - Please don't send me in posts, stacked to bits, only for you to then put a stupid smiley under it.
In other words - don't waste my time as I will delete it. At least comment !
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 pm

jp761 wrote:Ah it would be different, Deena.

are you going to behave now you're back or are you just here to challenge admin again?

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 pm

jp761 wrote:

It's funny to see you claim you embrace negative comments, but you soon told the guest earlier that they were making up all those negative things about you. :bawlin:

Make up your mind Tonto.

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:So there we were merrily discussing DS and then JP pitches up moments after his ban expires and its the JP show again :brickwall:

Thank god I need my beauty sleep
Err the morning and afternoon into the early evening, wasn't so merrily though.

Goodnight.
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
guest wrote:
measurer wrote:The legal expertise was from her working with young male offenders, she posted on SOL before it was closed. She said a lot of things to impress. She was right in there, while others would test the waters first. I didn't believe her and pulled her on it, so she trolled me for years. Probably why I'm not mad keen on them, there are definitely crazy people like that online. Who's to stop them??

What's SOL mes?

That does sound like Anais, but the worlds not really short of pricks that think they know more than they really do. :gigglesnshit:

Thanks mes.

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Ah FFS not another ream of shit posting from the dickheads who think they are forum legends. Just as the thread was getting readable again along come the wankers to fuck it all up. Why this thread? Take your shit somewhere else where someone might actually give a fuck.

Shut up, baghead...

Oh yeah because having a name to put beside all your crap posting really makes you so superior. Fuck off you tosser, and get a life.

Shut up, baghead...
Dean

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:35 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:So there we were merrily discussing DS and then JP pitches up moments after his ban expires and its the JP show again :brickwall:

Goodnight.

Nite.

Yah, teddy's gone for a nap. :pmsl:

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 pm

jp761 wrote:

Goodnight.

Wasn't so merrily?

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
guest wrote:

What's SOL mes?

Very true, and yes Sun On Line. Like a dog with a bone, springs to my mind when I think of her/him...
measurer

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:40 pm

jp761 wrote:

Goodnight.

yes, we sooo missed your wit your charm and your overall charisma :wubbers:
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive