What you up to today?

Big Threads

What you up to today?

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:27 pm

I am sitting here worrying I may have forgotten an appointment, I am so used to working weird hours! Hopefully tho, today I can doss out. (Checked diary looks clear). I might make a sprint down to the shops, but that's it I hope!

Pondering on whether to go out tonight as there is a good band I like playing nearby, so might get ready to go and see them later, but that is a very strong "might", but right now, I am enjoying doing nothing. :cuppaT:
measurer

Re: What you up to today?

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Ive been to a hospital appointment this morning and got good news, so I’m gunna spend the day curled up on the couch, and then maybe go out for something to eat later if I can muster up the energy.
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:36 pm

It’s good you have band playing nearby. I have to go to Glasgow or Edinburgh or Manchester to see anything.

I was supposed to be going to Edinburgh for the weekend but I’m no well so I’ll just be lying on the couch with a hot water bottle :bawlin:

Enjoy your night whatever you get up to. :smilin:
dis

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:48 pm

dis wrote:It’s good you have band playing nearby. I have to go to Glasgow or Edinburgh or Manchester to see anything.

I was supposed to be going to Edinburgh for the weekend but I’m no well so I’ll just be lying on the couch with a hot water bottle :bawlin:

Have you caught that flu type cold doing the rounds? I had that over Christmas..........needless to say I missed a lot of the festive this year. :bawlin:
measurer

Postby dis » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:51 pm

measurer wrote:
dis wrote:It’s good you have band playing nearby. I have to go to Glasgow or Edinburgh or Manchester to see anything.

Have you caught that flu type cold doing the rounds? I had that over Christmas..........needless to say I missed a lot of the festive this year. :bawlin:

Dunno Mes, just feeling pretty scabby. I’ve no had the flu thank goodness. That’s crap you felt rotten over Christmas. I hate when that happens, it’s either painkillers or drink :ooer:
dis

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:00 pm

I hate saying this, but it starts with you feeling *off* for a few days - I was fighting thru it as it was Christmas and too much to do - but then WHAM, it hits you! I never ate a thing for 10 days! Water and tea, plus plenty painkillers. And herbal remedies were of no help either, as soon as you took a puff the coughing started!
measurer

Postby Markey mark » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:16 pm

What you up to today ,

Waiting in for a delivery, bored to death as it a lovely day , so decided to log on here and talk to some lonely souls and replying to pointless threads , fucking isn’t boring having to sit in waiting for a delivery
Markey mark

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Markey mark wrote:What you up to today ,

Waiting in for a delivery, bored to death as it a lovely day , so decided to log on here and talk to some lonely souls and replying to pointless threads , fucking isn’t boring having to sit in waiting for a delivery

Some might be lonely, but I wouldn't class myself as one. I'd love to get some peace, but the chances of that happening are slim to zilch. Bet the delivery man doesn't come... :whistle:
measurer

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Trying to get some bloody kip at some stage - none since yesterday. :Lucia:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:43 pm

measurer wrote:

Some might be lonely, but I wouldn't class myself as one. I'd love to get some peace, but the chances of that happening are slim to zilch. Bet the delivery man doesn't come... :whistle:

This pile of shit is as nasty as Dean.

I recall reading the forums just after Christmas and this creature was on about the same thing
and running down people that posted on xmas day.

He/she/it is one sad, sick, deluded, dangerous, very sick in the head pile of shit.

Through my work at times I met lonely people, people who had family, friends, good life but as they got older or sick, no one around.

I can think of nothing else and I don't want to offend people with mental health problems as there are many
variations but this creature needs treatment in a secure unit in my judgment.

I won't say what me and my family are going to do around three as this twat that has been cheated on by both of his wives, one now ex wife
thinks he is on top of the world. If it opened it's eyes he may realsie that a dirty fat bloke with std is on top of his wife.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:51 pm

measurer wrote:

Sorry Mes

I actually hope it does arrive. Then when he opens it, it has bits missing, that would be funny then having to wait to have it picked up another day and wait again another day to have another delivered. I bet you it's one of those arificial womens parts built into a big bottom and I really hope the hole is closed.

:pmsl:

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Keyser wrote:Trying to get some bloody kip at some stage - none since yesterday. :Lucia:

Hope you find some sleep soon Keyser. Try chamomile tea .
Star

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Ive been to a hospital appointment this morning and got good news, so I’m gunna spend the day curled up on the couch, and then maybe go out for something to eat later if I can muster up the energy.

have a day pampering yourself, nn.

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:Trying to get some bloody kip at some stage - none since yesterday. :Lucia:

Thanks Star. :cuppaT:

Might as well stay awake until tonight now even if I get knackered. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Keyser wrote:
Star wrote:

Thanks Star. :cuppaT:

Might as well stay awake until tonight now even if I get knackered. :smilin:

Oh you could try a power nap, that will do you the world of good. Put your feet up on the couch
and chill. :cuppaT:
Star

Next

Return to The Archive