What you up to today?

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Lucian Deville » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:51 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Ive been to a hospital appointment this morning and got good news, so I’m gunna spend the day curled up on the couch, and then maybe go out for something to eat later if I can muster up the energy.

Hi Streakynickers

We is glad that your appointment went very well.

Enjoy the rest of your eveneing.

:smilin: :smilin:

Thank you Lucian.
Turns out the scan showed I have a brain! I got some much stronger pain killers.
Though so strong I’ve been high as a kite all day. :gigglesnshit:

Hi NN

No worries, glad to hear all is well.

We had a brain scan about a year ago after a couple of big dizzy spells, it was scary, but all turned out ok. Now we are going through something else and hoping
that it turns out well, easily managed. :)

Went to bed very late last night, up later, 930hrs

Got the gardener in for a one off session to cut the grass, sweep up etc, can hear the machine outside and he is behid the trees, sun shining very hot when directly in it. The car cleaner arrived at 11-15 hrs - we told him to concentrate on the wheels as inside is always clean and mats easily taken out and dirt removed. The bloke a tall chap still needs a step ladder to clean the roof of the range rover. We will pay him 15 quid as its our materials he is washing up with and he is very careful

Plans for today, not sure, most likely Lucian will do nothing as usal and Mrs D, our daughter Mercedes, our son Damian, our prince/Xandar and his mum/Venus will all go out for a bite to eat and a few odds and ends shopping and back home for about 17-00hrs

Sun is shinng hard on left side,, just changed the angles on the blinds

enjoy your day as we are off to post a bit of advice on another thread and breakfast for/about 13-00 - Mrs D having a shower and our daughter is getting ready to go out but Mrs D will knidly cook us a full english :)
Lucian Deville

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:56 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Ive been to a hospital appointment this morning and got good news, so I’m gunna spend the day curled up on the couch, and then maybe go out for something to eat later if I can muster up the energy.

Hi Streakynickers

Thank you Lucian.
Turns out the scan showed I have a brain! I got some much stronger pain killers.

No! For real? :razz:
Hope you're feeling no pain this morning.

Me - today? Apart from walking the pooches, doing sod all! :canny:
Vam

Postby Irrelevant Ijiot » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:

Hi Streakynickers

Thank you Lucian.

A normal Vam day then.
Irrelevant Ijiot

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:26 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:

Hi Streakynickers

Thank you Lucian.

Ikr, at this point I was pretty sure it was mostly mush. But no, aparantly it’s there and mostly in working order. :canny:
NastyNickers

Postby Lucian Deville » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Update

As we were finnihsning breakfast, one of our sisters rang, she his doing her yearly visit to the motherland for 3 weeks - call lasted 29mins, we were having our second cup of tea. Later than planned shower for us. Sister cheered us up as she has canged her car a couple of weeks ago to an A class MB 17 plate - we are pleased for her and what she has acheived as a single parent as her huband died in a car crash many years ago when their kids were all under 9 years old and never remarried.

Mrs D, our daughter along with our son and his family have just gone out - it has got a bit cloudy now and we are off for a shower soon

Thanks for reading

:) :)
Lucian Deville

Postby Keyser » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Ikr, at this point I was pretty sure it was mostly mush. But no, aparantly it’s there and mostly in working order. :canny:

You have a brain? :thud:

Have they checked the equipment? :kinell: :gigglesnshit:

Seriously though I am very glad it was good news. :thumbsup:

Done a shitload of cleaning toady - living the high life.
Keyser

Postby Jem » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:44 pm

I'm going to finish clearing out the garage which I started about two weeks ago. I can't believe how much junk we've accumulated over the last twenty odd years. Enough is enough!
Jem

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Early getaway for me today, but no relaxing for me. I wish! Good mind to turn off the fone and be incommunicado.
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:09 pm

I am trying to draw the outlines for two different bits of art. One watercolour and one resin pour.
But neither is going right and I’m about to have a fucking meltdown.
:grrrrr: :grrrrr:
NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:38 pm

Go do something else - your concentration is just off. Cuppa tea and a rest then go back to it. You'll get it, sometimes over eagerness to get something done causes hindrances.
measurer

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:39 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I am trying to draw the outlines for two different bits of art. One watercolour and one resin pour.
But neither is going right and I’m about to have a fucking meltdown.
:grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Please step away from the art materials Miss! :ooer:

Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:46 pm

measurer wrote:Go do something else - your concentration is just off. Cuppa tea and a rest then go back to it. You'll get it, sometimes over eagerness to get something done causes hindrances.

I just really need to get both done ASAP. I didn’t do anything last week after my fall, so I’m behind on orders which are building up, and running out of time on some of the ones with deadlines.

I think you’re right. Cup of tea and a bath. And then I’ll crack back on tonight when I’m less stressed.
NastyNickers

Postby Star » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Spent a couple of hours clearing the shed out. I was looking for the jet washer and realised
it was at the back of the shed.
Star

Postby Cleopatra » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:04 pm

I've had a shit day, doing some bloody online stuff for work on what is supposed to be a day off. It could be worse, though, they could have called me to go in. What a shame I haven't been able to locate my phone, all day.

Binge watching T.V.tonight. Or a film if the box is rubbish.
Cleopatra

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Cleopatra wrote:I've had a shit day, doing some bloody online stuff for work on what is supposed to be a day off. It could be worse, though, they could have called me to go in. What a shame I haven't been able to locate my phone, all day.

Binge watching T.V.tonight. Or a film if the box is rubbish.

Sounds like me you're talking of. Maybe I should accidentally on purpose lose the bloody fone! :thumbsup:
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive