What you up to today?

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today?

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
Markey mark wrote:What you up to today ,

Waiting in for a delivery, bored to death as it a lovely day , so decided to log on here and talk to some lonely souls and replying to pointless threads , fucking isn’t boring having to sit in waiting for a delivery

Some might be lonely, but I wouldn't class myself as one. I'd love to get some peace, but the chances of that happening are slim to zilch. Bet the delivery man doesn't come... :whistle:

Sorry Mes

I actually hope it does arrive. Then when he opens it, it has bits missing, that would be funny then having to wait to have it picked up another day and wait again another day to have another delivered. I bet you it's one of those arificial womens parts built into a big bottom and I really hope the hole is closed.

:pmsl:

Be even funnier if the teeth were in the wrong hole.. :yikes:

measurer

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:06 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:

Waiting in for a delivery, bored to death as it a lovely day , so decided to log on here and talk to some lonely souls and replying to pointless threads , fucking isn’t boring having to sit in waiting for a delivery

Some might be lonely, but I wouldn't class myself as one. I'd love to get some peace, but the chances of that happening are slim to zilch. Bet the delivery man doesn't come... :whistle:

Sorry Mes

I actually hope it does arrive. Then when he opens it, it has bits missing, that would be funny then having to wait to have it picked up another day and wait again another day to have another delivered. I bet you it's one of those arificial womens parts built into a big bottom and I really hope the hole is closed.

Be even funnier if the teeth were in the wrong hole.. :yikes:

never thought of it like that

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

off for a shower then out to the park for a wlak and son, granson and his mum joing us

bye

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Have a good day my friend. :)
measurer

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:15 pm

been busy doing bits and pieces this morn. Debating going out later but not sure I can be bothered
Goodwife

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:Trying to get some bloody kip at some stage - none since yesterday. :Lucia:

Hope you find some sleep soon Keyser. Try chamomile tea .

Thanks Star. :cuppaT:

Might as well stay awake until tonight now even if I get knackered. :smilin:

Oh you could try a power nap, that will do you the world of good. Put your feet up on the couch
and chill. :cuppaT:

Good idea I will try that now - although how everyone will be able to cope without my inane bullshit on here for a few hours is of the deepest concern to me. :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:28 pm

Goodwife wrote:been busy doing bits and pieces this morn. Debating going out later but not sure I can be bothered

Feet up GW, and enjoy the rest.

Personally, it's a lovely day where I am today, and I keep looking out thinking maybe I should go for a drive and take some photographs, but I think it can wait. :nap:
measurer

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Why don't you check the tracking online, dickhead...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Absolutely bugger all, although I did work a couple hours at 6 am. Caught up on my soaps now and might go for a pint later.

:more beer:
Nucks

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Got sod all to do today so I'm happily sipping bubbly French lemonade and harvesting the fridge :twirl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:32 pm

measurer wrote:
Goodwife wrote:been busy doing bits and pieces this morn. Debating going out later but not sure I can be bothered

Feet up GW, and enjoy the rest.

Personally, it's a lovely day where I am today, and I keep looking out thinking maybe I should go for a drive and take some photographs, but I think it cam wait. :nap:

Yeah I went out this morning, cold but fresh

My feet are definitely up :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Stooo wrote:Got sod all to do today so I'm happily sipping bubbly French lemonade and harvesting the fridge :twirl:

Harvesting the fridge :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Lambert » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Done fuck all so far apart from a bit of tidying up and some quick browsing. No plans as yet, other than tinkering with some music once I've had my lunch which is currently in the oven (Tesco Finest chips :snooty: )
Lambert

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Lambert wrote:Done fuck all so far apart from a bit of tidying up and some quick browsing. No plans as yet, other than tinkering with some music once I've had my lunch which is currently in the oven (Tesco Finest chips :snooty: )

Have you tried Aldi's potato wedges with Monterey Jack cheese? If you like hot things, this is for you. Good bit of eating in them too.Just have water ready! :laughing:
measurer

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Stooo wrote:Got sod all to do today so I'm happily sipping bubbly French lemonade and harvesting the fridge :twirl:

It's nice having sod all to do !!! :canny:
measurer

Postby Lambert » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:53 pm

measurer wrote:
Lambert wrote:Done fuck all so far apart from a bit of tidying up and some quick browsing. No plans as yet, other than tinkering with some music once I've had my lunch which is currently in the oven (Tesco Finest chips :snooty: )

Have you tried Aldi's potato wedges with Monterey Jack cheese? If you like hot things, this is for you. Good bit of eating in them too.Just have water ready! :laughing:

I honestly don't think I've been in Aldi for years. Not because I don't like the place, it's just there's not one conveniently near enough for me to bother. My mum swears by it though. She used to be Miss Marks & Spencer/Sainsbury's but going to Aldi and Lidl was like a religious conversion for her when she realised how much cheaper it was.
Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive