DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:55 pm

jra wrote:Oh FFS I know what Jaffa means, but Dean was playing on words. My opinion. Why do you support the bastard? Has he got something on you lot. :pmsl:

There is no love lost between Dean and I, or have you failed to miss this?? There's nothing he will do to me. This is a forum, you get to say what is on your mind, but I was here when Dean posted that, and there was no way it was meant as anything but "firing blanks". There was no play on words to get to you.
measurer

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:56 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:Oh FFS I know what Jaffa means, but Dean was playing on words. My opinion. Why do you support the bastard? Has he got something on you lot. :pmsl:

Playing on what word though? Jafar? He calling you the bad guy out of Aladdin on the sly? And what has that got to do with German/Jew?

It isn’t even a play on words! Too funny! :laughing:
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:59 pm

If you offer some Jaffa cakes around I’ll support you. X
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:01 pm

everyone is scared he'll start to troll them, even Stooo :mrgreen: he's like an out of control hooligan on a sink estate

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:

everyone is scared he'll start to troll them, even Stooo :mrgreen: he's like an out of control hooligan on a sink estate

Oh come on now, he trolls everyone. Some just don’t take it to heart because we’ve heard it all before.
The suicide thing is too much though.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:

Everyone? There’s 4 or 5 I troll, and they aren’t exactly shrinking violets.they give as good as they get and are veterans at this shit. Jra, Jp, Micky, Vam and Lucian. All forum trolls that deserve it...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:14 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Everyone? There’s 4 or 5 I troll, and they aren’t exactly shrinking violets.they give as good as they get and are veterans at this shit. Jra, Jp, Micky, Vam and Lucian. All forum trolls that deserve it...

Puzzler,,
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Puzzler,,

Oh yeah, him too. There isn’t that many really... I get on perfectly fine with lots of other posters...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:21 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Puzzler,,

Oh yeah, him too. There isn’t that many really... I get on perfectly fine with lots of other posters...

Yes, you do. The potential was always there to get along with most people. :thumbsup:
Lady Murasaki

Postby guest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Puzzler,,

Yes, you do. The potential was always there to get along with most people. :thumbsup:

Yeah and then the DS rejects came along. :whistle:

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:55 pm

No guest posting after 12pm

Holly has a life and things to do, so you're either going to have to sign up or wait until much later.
measurer

Postby guest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:57 pm

measurer wrote:No guest posting after 12pm

Holly has a life and things to do, so you're either going to have to sign up or wait until much later.

In before the lock.......

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:59 pm

measurer wrote:No guest posting after 12pm

I love it when your'e strict! :leer: :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Lambert » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:00 am

Undesirable Alien wrote:Mishi
Username
Mishi
Visits
Last Active
27/02/18 19:32
Well now, what have we here I wonder. :srs?:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... now#latest

Lambert

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:10 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't know about JRA being a, card. I think that's you.

You troll almost anyone it just depends who's around, you've tried it on Star recently. :roll:
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive