DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Text » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Vam wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up at least, guesty :wink:

Have a good weekend, folks..... (yes, even Canny :wubwub: )

Yes this **"raddled tramp"** will have a great weekend, thanks. :thumbsup:
I usually do. I don't need the good wishes need of an incredibly flaky, capricious creature who screams at me one minute and posts a nice smiley the next.
Text

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I like JJ but she does have 'thing' about Jane Doh for some reason.

Lets face it, there are far worse than her both on here and on DS.

(Waits for barrage of "Hi Jane!" replies)

That's why I said she reminded me of Claire cuz she used to do that all the time. Jane used to be a lot worse but the last few years she's calmed down a lot, maybe not posting on DTV helps. She certainly isn't any different to any of the Hollie than thou posters on here.

Reputation by association is no defence because I'm not on Dtv and I get on with Hobbit ok. I take people as I find them and I know Jane from DS and here.

I meant she's calmed down since not posting on DTV.

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guesty Poo wrote:
jp761 wrote:I get along with a few people.

WIth the emphasis on 'few'. :trollface:

His mum and his sister don't count :cuppaT:

They probably can’t count either, if numbertwat is anything to go by! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Guesty Poo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:56 pm

guest wrote:I like Jane also, obviously haven't see her in the same light as others have. :dunno:

I know Jane personally, and she's a lovely, gracious lady. All you other cunts who slag her off on here and elsewhere don't know the REAL person behind the name.
Guesty Poo

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:57 pm

guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:No Deena, you've been behaving around me.

That may well change though, we'll see.

If I decide I want to see you have another meltdown, I’ll give you some attention.

Got your work cut out this, second, third, fourth, xxx time around though, he's ignoring crap more often.

"JP posting as you'll obviously see. Can I comeback Stooo, as JP? I'll disregard my principles whilst on here, anyone can say what they like I'll ignore that crap more often. I'll refrain from butting into admin business, on here it's your job to decide what gets said and what doesn't, I'll leave you to that."

So who knows if anyone can break his impenetrable resolve. :dunno:

No point him trying to re-write history when it’s all over the forum. Stupid little cunt...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I’m reminded of Huntie with the whole giddy/granny/menopausal/fat etc. way of shutting posters up. Then pretending that the reaction to those insults have been some huge and unforgettable meltdowns. When really, I know I’m not all that arsed about them.
I don’t think every guest who uses those insults are Hunter either, but there is a very hunter like guest that stands out.

I think some of you need to get over it or at least not show others quite how much certain words affect you. Who cares if you’re called fat or a granny or anything else? It’s tame for here.

You look a bit silly still going on about frumps and making out you’re not bothered by it when you clearly are bothered enough that you still moan about it even now and still bring it it up years later.

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:07 pm

I don't believe what I like, I actually know. But sure Deena, and anyone else can believe whatever they like.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dean is just a piss taker? He admits himself he's a troll with nothing better to do.

Where did I praise Hobbit and Vam? I think they're both pains in the backside. I think Vams constant feuding is nuts + I thought the way Hobbit drove keys away was repulsive.

I'm saying Dean is worse because he simply doesn't let up. You don't think Dean is nasty and personal? Calling someone a potential rapist? Calling Minnie a dumb c**t?

I think your desire for this to be a MadVam hatefest is clouding your tiny little mind lol

Can someone please explain what exactly is wrong with Dean calling Minnie a dumb cunt? You’ve mentioned this a few time recently to get at him guestie and clearly want it to stick.

Don’t use her illness to score points as that is disgusting but just curious.

Where did I mention her illness you complete moron?

I’m confused too. Why do you keep trying to push the fact that Dean called Minnie a dumb cunt. So what? He’s called JP a dumb cunt too.

If you weren’t trying to use someone’s illness to have a go at Dean, why only mention her?

Yes, I'm sure you're probably confused a lot.

I haven't seen Dean call jp a dumb c**t. I have seen him call him a potential rapist, mentally retarded + imply he's into kids though. But apparently that's Dean being "funny".

And again - I haven't mentioned Minnie's illness. The people doing that seem to be guests desperately trying to defend DoxerDean and point score. Pretty grubby.

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:09 pm

guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:No Deena, you've been behaving around me.

That may well change though, we'll see.

If I decide I want to see you have another meltdown, I’ll give you some attention.

Got your work cut out this, second, third, fourth, xxx time around though, he's ignoring crap more often.

"JP posting as you'll obviously see. Can I comeback Stooo, as JP? I'll disregard my principles whilst on here, anyone can say what they like I'll ignore that crap more often. I'll refrain from butting into admin business, on here it's your job to decide what gets said and what doesn't, I'll leave you to that."

So who knows if anyone can break his impenetrable resolve. :dunno:
:pmsl: Rinse & Repeat. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guesty Poo wrote:
jp761 wrote:I get along with a few people.

WIth the emphasis on 'few'. :trollface:

His mum and his sister don't count :cuppaT:

They probably can’t count either, if numbertwat is anything to go by! :pmsl:
Family stuff is boring now.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:I like JJ but she does have 'thing' about Jane Doh for some reason.

Lets face it, there are far worse than her both on here and on DS.

(Waits for barrage of "Hi Jane!" replies)

JJ has a hypocrisy, arrogance and snide 'thing'. Just so happens its one particular group who stand out for it, even if they do try to go incognito :gigglesnshit: At least the others own it.

Yes, but you keep coming back to it and you've been very keen to out her as Mash repeatedly.

You do have a 'thing' about her especially.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up at least, guesty :wink:

Have a good weekend, folks..... (yes, even Canny :wubwub: )

Yes this **"raddled tramp"** will have a great weekend, thanks. :thumbsup:
I usually do. I don't need the good wishes need of an incredibly flaky, capricious creature who screams at me one minute and posts a nice smiley the next.

I wonder if NN will moan about you being called a raddled tramp like she moans about being called granny or menopausal? Somehow I doubt it.

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Guesty Poo wrote:
guest wrote:I like Jane also, obviously haven't see her in the same light as others have. :dunno:

I know Jane personally, and she's a lovely, gracious lady. All you other cunts who slag her off on here and elsewhere don't know the REAL person behind the name.

:thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I’m reminded of Huntie with the whole giddy/granny/menopausal/fat etc. way of shutting posters up. Then pretending that the reaction to those insults have been some huge and unforgettable meltdowns. When really, I know I’m not all that arsed about them.
I don’t think every guest who uses those insults are Hunter either, but there is a very hunter like guest that stands out.

I think some of you need to get over it or at least not show others quite how much certain words affect you. Who cares if you’re called fat or a granny or anything else? It’s tame for here.

You look a bit silly still going on about frumps and making out you’re not bothered by it when you clearly are bothered enough that you still moan about it even now and still bring it it up years later.

Not quite as silly as 500+ guests posts backing yourself up.

Or popping in recently to post how funny, popular, clever and well liked you are.

Now THAT'S bloody tragic :pmsl:

Postby Lambert » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:Manjinders been pretending to be a woman on netmums. He's really weird. :off head:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... zip-repair

Just another loser getting off on making shit up on the internet. Probably never contributed anything worthwhile in their lives, might as well die and do us all a favour.
Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive