DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:35 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:It wasn't fact, it was your opinion, humour is subjective. I found jra's post pretty funny.

And I can do that. I just decide when it happens. Before I laugh at myself I have to respect the person I'm bantering/conversing with.

You only laugh at things said by people you respect? That’s weird, even for you... :ooer:
I don't laugh when people are being malicious towards me. Is that difficult to comprehend?

I realise you have zero respect for yourself.

I can understand that, but it’s not what you said. You said you have to respect the person before you laugh at their jokes.
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:36 pm

jra wrote:
Fuck off. :pmsl: That was funny. I need advice from Rockstar like a goldfish needs a motorbike. Vam might like that one as well.

Vam is getting help from jra...I'm not sure what to make of this... :gigglesnshit: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:37 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:No jra, of course you don’t give a fuck. That’s why you search your own name and reply to every single post about you! :pmsl:

Jp and jra are Death Eaters of forumland...Sucking the life out of any fun whatsoever.... :off head:

And of course you are a model citizen. :pmsl: Note to self. Need to buy an irony meter for you.

Rockstar is a long time Dogs poster. A proven asset to any forum he has posted on. He is in actual fact a forum legend.

You should take some pointers from him, you need all the help you can get...

Fuck off. :pmsl: That was funny. I need advice from Rockstar like a goldfish needs a motorbike. Vam might like that one as well.

Well he doesn’t use cheap prostitutes like you, and he is a real man not a Jaffa like you. You could really look up to him mate...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Nucks wrote:Who the hell is this clown? :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89426434

It’s Soaps so if you’re not interested don’t click.

I hope you’re willing to expand further on your clown opinion. We need reasons. Preferable in essay format. 2000 words minimum should suffice.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:It wasn't fact, it was your opinion, humour is subjective. I found jra's post pretty funny.

And I can do that. I just decide when it happens. Before I laugh at myself I have to respect the person I'm bantering/conversing with.

You only laugh at things said by people you respect? That’s weird, even for you... :ooer:
I don't laugh when people are being malicious towards me. Is that difficult to comprehend?

I can understand that, but it’s not what you said. You said you have to respect the person before you laugh at their jokes.
Another Deena post that isn't factual. 'Before I laugh at myself'.. you missed that part of my post.

Jra's earlier post wasn't funny.. A Deena FACT! :off head:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:04 pm

jra wrote:Keep up with the program Nucks. Do you or anybody else think I give a shit about what people say to me on here, even if it often looks like a do. Fuck that. It amuses me that I get some people on here so worked up when I'm essentially just a screen name, somebody they've never met and I'm not in any way part of their lives. It's comedy gold.

Dean is still a cunt though. He called me one yesterday. He's missing his granny again. Ah.

Comedy gold. Yeah. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:06 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

Another Deena post that isn't factual. 'Before I laugh at myself'.. you missed that part of my post.

Jra's earlier post wasn't funny.. A Deena FACT! :off head:

So you won’t laugh at a joke about yourself if you don’t respect the person saying it?

Is that what you’re saying?
Dean

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:08 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:Who the hell is this clown? :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89426434

It’s Soaps so if you’re not interested don’t click.

I hope you’re willing to expand further on your clown opinion. We need reasons. Preferable in essay format. 2000 words minimum should suffice.

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Guesticle » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:28 pm

JRA, you've admitted in the past searching for mentions of your name and I've never yet seen a single one go unanswered. You take comments about you so personally and reply in a highly confrontational manner and yet you claim it doesn't bother you. Weird. It clearly does.
Guesticle

Postby George » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:46 pm

Guesticle wrote:JRA, you've admitted in the past searching for mentions of your name and I've never yet seen a single one go unanswered. You take comments about you so personally and reply in a highly confrontational manner and yet you claim it doesn't bother you. Weird. It clearly does.

It’s not all posts in all fairness but I bet it is around 90% though.
George

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:48 pm

George wrote:
Guesticle wrote:JRA, you've admitted in the past searching for mentions of your name and I've never yet seen a single one go unanswered. You take comments about you so personally and reply in a highly confrontational manner and yet you claim it doesn't bother you. Weird. It clearly does.

It’s not all posts in all fairness but I bet it is around 90% though.

Maybe Lambert can do a count up for us and provide a graph or some stats...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:01 pm

His own words:

“ I meet drug dealers, crack addicts and whores, heroin injectors, general other low life scum every day in IRL and some people think I'm going to get overly concerned about a few idiots on a message board. :woteva:

I'm just playing along, yanking your chains. Nothing better to do at times.”

Those who feel the need to defend him or stick up for him should remember he’s just playing along. :thumbsup:
Nucks

Postby Nice Guesty » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:14 pm

George wrote: It’s not all posts in all fairness but I bet it is around 90% though.

Higher, Higher!!! (Good game, good game). :canny:
Nice Guesty

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:21 pm

Nucks wrote:

His own words:

“ I meet drug dealers, crack addicts and whores, heroin injectors, general other low life scum every day in IRL and some people think I'm going to get overly concerned about a few idiots on a message board. :woteva:

I'm just playing along, yanking your chains. Nothing better to do at times.”

Those who feel the need to defend him or stick up for him should remember he’s just playing along. :thumbsup:

That's just his housemates. It must be crap living in shared accommodation at that age. At university maybe, but not as a grown adult. At least at university you live with educated friends, not feral folk.

Postby jra » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:24 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Jp and jra are Death Eaters of forumland...Sucking the life out of any fun whatsoever.... :off head:

And of course you are a model citizen. :pmsl: Note to self. Need to buy an irony meter for you.

Rockstar is a long time Dogs poster. A proven asset to any forum he has posted on. He is in actual fact a forum legend.

You should take some pointers from him, you need all the help you can get...

Well he doesn’t use cheap prostitutes like you, and he is a real man not a Jaffa like you. You could really look up to him mate...

Now adding racism to your lengthy list of crossing boundary comments.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive