DS and DTV - Part 85

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:If this keeps up, you two will be setting up your own forum together eventually – 'the only fresh thing on the menu'.

Well, if in the future we have time on our hands because neither of us have nothing else to do, who knows what will happen?

Yeah I'm up for it.... it's not going to have a politics section though!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised at how easily manipulated you now are by Wizzywick and his sweet talking. Either there is a thin line between love and hate or you are easily roped in and deceived.......

Oh dear someone is upset :hap:

Postby WhiteDuck » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:If this keeps up, you two will be setting up your own forum together eventually – 'the only fresh thing on the menu'.

Well, if in the future we have time on our hands because neither of us have nothing else to do, who knows what will happen?

Yeah I'm up for it.... it's not going to have a politics section though!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised at how easily manipulated you now are by Wizzywick and his sweet talking. Either there is a thin line between love and hate or you are easily roped in and deceived.......

Sounds like you could do with your own safe space to chill in :whogives:
WhiteDuck

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:45 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

I'm just chilled... :smilin:

Whenever I'm chilled I don't suddenly become amenable to the idea of starting up an Internet forum with someone who is a proven serial liar.
Of all the decent people you could start an Internet forum up with why on earth consider Wizzywick?
A truce is one thing but chilling to the point of numbing the mind?

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Is it frustrating you that it is possible that folk can be nice to each other? I'm not manipulating anyone. Odessa is his own person. He will say and act in any way he chooses whenever he chooses. How do you manipulate a person you do not know and never will?

Anyway, have you not considered that Odessa is the one being clever and is trying to manipulate me? After all, the day the Truce was announced, I looked at his then Avatar and couldn't work out who he was implying to be the sheep, but chances are it wasn't him.

I personally think you just get off on shit stirring. And, thanks for the predictable "wizzywick is a liar" tagline in your second post. You are predictable Banglaroad. Have a nice day.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:03 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Is it frustrating you that it is possible that folk can be nice to each other? I'm not manipulating anyone. Odessa is his own person. He will say and act in any way he chooses whenever he chooses. How do you manipulate a person you do not know and never will?

Anyway, have you not considered that Odessa is the one being clever and is trying to manipulate me? After all, the day the Truce was announced, I looked at his then Avatar and couldn't work out who he was implying to be the sheep, but chances are it wasn't him.

I personally think you just get off on shit stirring. And, thanks for the predictable "wizzywick is a liar" tagline in your second post. You are predictable Banglaroad. Have a nice day.

But you are a liar

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

I'm just chilled... :smilin:

Whenever I'm chilled I don't suddenly become amenable to the idea of starting up an Internet forum with someone who is a proven serial liar.
Of all the decent people you could start an Internet forum up with why on earth consider Wizzywick?

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Oooooh somebody has really copped the hump.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Oh dear someone is upset :hap:

More amused and confused.
Odessa spent months telling us all illustrating how dishonest and nasty Wizzywick is. It seemed very important to him that we understood Wizzywick had a deepseated problem with the truth and decency. Then a shrug of the shoulders I'm chilled I could consider setting up a new forum with this guy I've been telling you all is a really terrible person.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:09 pm

wizzywick wrote:

It was the only peace thing i could find that would let me copy it... I am slightly mercurial though so stay on your toes :dunno:

Much happier with my easily misenterpreted Battleship Potemkin pic in fairness... she's supposed to be fearing a Cossack attack... but who knows.
Odessa Steps

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:10 pm

But you are a liar

If you say so. Whatever makes you superior, I'm happy to oblige. I no longer need to care or worry about what non-entities with bigger chips on their shoulders than willy's, say about me anymore. My existence obviously riles you, but that's your issue to overcome, not mine.
wizzywick

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Guest wrote:

Dude... are you taking everything literally? :ooer: It's not really going to happen you know.

We're going to start a coffee shop in the Cotswolds... we'll be doing cream teas. (That's not going to happen either... one can only reallt do cream teas in Devon)
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Odessa Steps

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

It was the only peace thing i could find that would let me copy it... I am slightly mercurial though so stay on your toes :dunno:

Much happier with my easily misenterpreted Battleship Potemkin pic in fairness... she's supposed to be fearing a Cossack attack... but who knows.

Odes, I have already said, I trust no one. You may encounter a sudden change of mood or mindset, but I won't. I really can not be bothered. Whatever you may or may not decide to do or say in the future is up to you. I will, as far as I'm concerned, continue to uphold any agreement made in good faith and spirit.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:19 pm

wizzywick wrote:
But you are a liar

If you say so. Whatever makes you superior, I'm happy to oblige. I no longer need to care or worry about what non-entities with bigger chips on their shoulders than willy's, say about me anymore. My existence obviously riles you, but that's your issue to overcome, not mine.

It amuses me and what amuses me further about you Wizzywick a proven liar is the number of times you declare I'm not posting here again,I'm not posting in this thread again, I won't be back again for a long good while only to find it impossible to resist the temptation to go against your words of flounce and reappear rather quickly.
You used to do it all the time on digital spy when you were feigning being the martyr and victim of oh so unreasonable posters.
But you always returned especially on the politics and broadcasting forum. It was and is quite funny to see someone pompously declare Don't you know there's more to life than forums whilst so obviously struggling to prize themselves away from them.
Unless your flounces were a weak attempt at attendion seeking?

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dude... are you taking everything literally? :ooer: It's not really going to happen you know.

We're going to start a coffee shop in the Cotswolds... we'll be doing cream teas. (That's not going to happen either... one can only reallt do cream teas in Devon)

You know that's not true. You can do cream teas in Cornwall too, but the difference is whether the cream is clotted or not or whether the jam goes on before the cream or after. If we're going to embark on this venture, we need to get the facts right. Personally I'd rather open a cats home.
wizzywick

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm

wizzywick wrote:
You know that's not true. You can do cream teas in Cornwall too, but the difference is whether the cream is clotted or not or whether the jam goes on before the cream or after. If we're going to embark on this venture, we need to get the facts right. Personally I'd rather open a cats home.

OMG!!! You;re insufferable!!! I cannot embalk on a cream based business project with someone so inflexable of jam distribution.... good day sir...

I said good day!!!! :snooty:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well please make you don't backside on that mate! You are too nice a bloke to get involved and enmeshed with Wizzywick.
That is why I was being a bit hard and harsh on you because I thought you were making a big misstep.

The truce is brilliant but please no scones, cream and jam or new forums with someone as dishonest and iffy as Wizzywick!
You are much better than that and him. :smilin:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive