DS and DTV - Part 85

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
You know that's not true. You can do cream teas in Cornwall too, but the difference is whether the cream is clotted or not or whether the jam goes on before the cream or after. If we're going to embark on this venture, we need to get the facts right. Personally I'd rather open a cats home.


OMG!!! You;re insufferable!!! I cannot embalk on a cream based business project with someone so inflexable of jam distribution.... good day sir...

I said good day!!!! :snooty:


Well, guesty will be over the moon to have witnessed your flounce due to my inflexibility over jam. I'm not overly inflexible though, as long as it isn't Strawberry jam, because I hate that. But then again I'm a lying c**t so I might love it really. Who knows! :dunno:
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:31 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
You know that's not true. You can do cream teas in Cornwall too, but the difference is whether the cream is clotted or not or whether the jam goes on before the cream or after. If we're going to embark on this venture, we need to get the facts right. Personally I'd rather open a cats home.


OMG!!! You;re insufferable!!! I cannot embalk on a cream based business project with someone so inflexable of jam distribution.... good day sir...

I said good day!!!! :snooty:


Well, guesty will be over the moon to have witnessed your flounce due to my inflexibility over jam. I'm not overly inflexible though, as long as it isn't Strawberry jam, because I hate that. But then again I'm a lying c**t so I might love it really. Who knows! :dunno:


Cakes and cats... that's the way forward... Is it jam or pureed cat... you just don;t know until that first taste!!!
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3499
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:32 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
You know that's not true. You can do cream teas in Cornwall too, but the difference is whether the cream is clotted or not or whether the jam goes on before the cream or after. If we're going to embark on this venture, we need to get the facts right. Personally I'd rather open a cats home.


OMG!!! You;re insufferable!!! I cannot embalk on a cream based business project with someone so inflexable of jam distribution.... good day sir...

I said good day!!!! :snooty:


Well, guesty will be over the moon to have witnessed your flounce due to my inflexibility over jam. I'm not overly inflexible though, as long as it isn't Strawberry jam, because I hate that. But then again I'm a lying c**t so I might love it really. Who knows! :dunno:


Well you did lie about being banned because of homophobia.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
You know that's not true. You can do cream teas in Cornwall too, but the difference is whether the cream is clotted or not or whether the jam goes on before the cream or after. If we're going to embark on this venture, we need to get the facts right. Personally I'd rather open a cats home.


OMG!!! You;re insufferable!!! I cannot embalk on a cream based business project with someone so inflexable of jam distribution.... good day sir...

I said good day!!!! :snooty:


Well, guesty will be over the moon to have witnessed your flounce due to my inflexibility over jam. I'm not overly inflexible though, as long as it isn't Strawberry jam, because I hate that. But then again I'm a lying c**t so I might love it really. Who knows! :dunno:


Cakes and cats... that's the way forward... Is it jam or pureed cat... you just don;t know until that first taste!!!


Have you just thought of the name for our new forum? Cakes and Cats is a natural progression from Trifle surely? I'm not sure pureed pussy will ever catch on though.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:49 pm

More amused and confused.
Odessa spent months telling us all illustrating how dishonest and nasty Wizzywick is. It seemed very important to him that we understood Wizzywick had a deepseated problem with the truth and decency. Then a shrug of the shoulders I'm chilled I could consider setting up a new forum with this guy I've been telling you all is a really terrible person.


Why do you need other people to influence your judgement of others? I know I'm not a nasty, dishonest person, I'm decent and compassionate. Of course, you can believe whatever someone you don't know says about someone else you don't know, or, you can be a grown up, engage with a person and make your own mind up. But, whatever you decide is up to you, it won't affect my life one way or another, just so as you know. :more beer:
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Robin of thickley & gigashit trying to get a poster banned by claiming PBU, when will the mods deal with them and tell them for derailing.

It is for the mods to decide a PBU on DS not this lot.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... bour-party
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:05 pm

wizzywick wrote:
More amused and confused.
Odessa spent months telling us all illustrating how dishonest and nasty Wizzywick is. It seemed very important to him that we understood Wizzywick had a deepseated problem with the truth and decency. Then a shrug of the shoulders I'm chilled I could consider setting up a new forum with this guy I've been telling you all is a really terrible person.


Why do you need other people to influence your judgement of others? I know I'm not a nasty, dishonest person, I'm decent and compassionate. Of course, you can believe whatever someone you don't know says about someone else you don't know, or, you can be a grown up, engage with a person and make your own mind up. But, whatever you decide is up to you, it won't affect my life one way or another, just so as you know. :more beer:

Who said I need others to influence my opinions of people ? I saw for myself how nasty and hypocritical you were on digital spy.
Afterall you were banned for homophobia after a series of warnings and jailings for bad behaviour.
But if people like Odessa provide a good service to those who don't know you by offering proof of your antics and lies? That's fine.
Some of the most wicked people in human history have thought of themselves as doing the right thing. Being decent and compassionate so just saying it proofs nothing other than you probably do care what other people think despite your protests saying otherwise.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
You know that's not true. You can do cream teas in Cornwall too, but the difference is whether the cream is clotted or not or whether the jam goes on before the cream or after. If we're going to embark on this venture, we need to get the facts right. Personally I'd rather open a cats home.


OMG!!! You;re insufferable!!! I cannot embalk on a cream based business project with someone so inflexable of jam distribution.... good day sir...

I said good day!!!! :snooty:


Well, guesty will be over the moon to have witnessed your flounce due to my inflexibility over jam. I'm not overly inflexible though, as long as it isn't Strawberry jam, because I hate that. But then again I'm a lying c**t so I might love it really. Who knows! :dunno:


Well you did lie about being banned because of homophobia.


As far as i know, the ONLY people who know the real reasons why any body gets banned are the moderators. Unless you are a moderator, then you know jack shit. If YOU want to believe I'm homophobic and spread stuff around about me being homophobic, crack on you strangely adorable person. By that I mean you're like a cute little puppy nipping at my ankles going on and on over again until you pee yourself.

Unlike your good self, I'm very reluctant to attach labels to people based on biased media snippets or the opinions of others on forums. I like to understand the full facts about any story before I judge. Therefore, I am not homophobic, racist, xenophobic, Guestaphobic or anything else. I'm just a normal human with probably a couple of prejudices about something I'm not even aware of, just like everybody else. You have prejudices. The trouble is, you're not yet old enough to work out what they are.

But, if attaching a "homophobic badge" to my lapel makes you skip around the playground gleefully like a happy little pixie, who am I to deprive you of that pleasure. Go play, little one. :twirl:
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby laugh a minute » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Guest wrote:Robin of thickley & gigashit trying to get a poster banned by claiming PBU, when will the mods deal with them and tell them for derailing.

It is for the mods to decide a PBU on DS not this lot.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... bour-party


:wink: They do it because they feel they control the forum now. It's impossible to take DS seriously these days, if you ever did, so it's funny that the very dubious Gigabit , he/ she of multiple personalities, ages and working histories is blatantly strutting around taking other posters to task.
User avatar
laugh a minute
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Jilly » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For fucks sake!

I see nothing has changed and the safe spacers are still thick as shit.

No mass alerting on Jilly took place.

The PM sent was warning people that she aka JILLY was mass alerting herself and that engaging with her should be avoided for that reason. That was it.

I don't know how said person uncovered this but Odie is saying the same thing so obviously was some truth in what Jilly was doing.


Thanks for that input BlackSwann aka Harrystylesfan :gigglesnshit:

The 'PM' - we will now have the PMGate - you probably regret sending it now hey? :more beer:


Wrong thats not me but good call on bringing her up. I forgot It was Blackswann on Friday who called out Jilly and Margmck for plotting to have her banned. Jilly was then banned a few hours later.


Sounds like Blackswann took some screenshots of Jillys trifle posts of her plotting as proof. Good on her.


Hi everybody, my first post. Lets hope she did because I would love to see it so I know what I supposedly did.
User avatar
Jilly
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Wayhay! Hi Jilly! Well, shiver me timbers. You are a nice surprise. I didn't expect that! Just to let you know, you have to choose yourself an avatar otherwise the moderators choose one for you. :more beer:
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:19 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
You know that's not true. You can do cream teas in Cornwall too, but the difference is whether the cream is clotted or not or whether the jam goes on before the cream or after. If we're going to embark on this venture, we need to get the facts right. Personally I'd rather open a cats home.


OMG!!! You;re insufferable!!! I cannot embalk on a cream based business project with someone so inflexable of jam distribution.... good day sir...

I said good day!!!! :snooty:


Well, guesty will be over the moon to have witnessed your flounce due to my inflexibility over jam. I'm not overly inflexible though, as long as it isn't Strawberry jam, because I hate that. But then again I'm a lying c**t so I might love it really. Who knows! :dunno:


Well you did lie about being banned because of homophobia.


As far as i know, the ONLY people who know the real reasons why any body gets banned are the moderators. Unless you are a moderator, then you know jack shit. If YOU want to believe I'm homophobic and spread stuff around about me homophobic, crack on you strangely adorable person. By that I mean you're like a cute little puppy nipping at my ankles going on and on over again until you pee yourself.

Unlike your good self, I'm very reluctant to attach labels to people based on biased media snippets or the opinions of others on forums. I like to understand the full facts about any story before I judge. Therefore, I am not homophobic, racist, xenophobic, Guestaphobic or anything else. I'm just a normal human with probably a couple of prejudices about something I'm not even aware of, just like everybody else. You have prejudices. The trouble is, you're not yet old enough to work out what they are.

But, if attaching a "homophobic badge" to my lapel makes you skip around the playground gleefully like a happy little pixie, who am I to deprive you of that pleasure. Go play, little one. :twirl:


You like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Is Jilly a goodie or a baddie in this thread?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34425
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Jilly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For fucks sake!

I see nothing has changed and the safe spacers are still thick as shit.

No mass alerting on Jilly took place.

The PM sent was warning people that she aka JILLY was mass alerting herself and that engaging with her should be avoided for that reason. That was it.

I don't know how said person uncovered this but Odie is saying the same thing so obviously was some truth in what Jilly was doing.


Thanks for that input BlackSwann aka Harrystylesfan :gigglesnshit:

The 'PM' - we will now have the PMGate - you probably regret sending it now hey? :more beer:


Wrong thats not me but good call on bringing her up. I forgot It was Blackswann on Friday who called out Jilly and Margmck for plotting to have her banned. Jilly was then banned a few hours later.


Sounds like Blackswann took some screenshots of Jillys trifle posts of her plotting as proof. Good on her.


Hi everybody, my first post. Lets hope she did because I would love to see it so I know what I supposedly did.


The mods would have told you the criteria for your ban. So no need to pretend.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Dean wrote:Is Jilly a goodie or a baddie in this thread?



A paranoid loon so she will be reporting everyone to the mods before the night is out for 'baiting' her. :pmsl: :pmsl:

Its funny how we have gone from Jilly being banned for defending MartinP to Jilly now being banned because of Blackswan. Looks like they can't keep the story straight.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests