DS and DTV - Part 85

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


Well that’s a whole load of bollocks.
You assume all young young people to be the same. They aren’t.


No, I'm sure you're right. The impression you get from them on social media though is that they are all like that. To be honest, social media brings out the worst in everybody. If a young person could convince though that I'm a total tit for having those views and persuades me to think otherwise, I am of course happy, and hopeful, to be proved wrong. Views come from the way you perceive things to be. And currently, that's how social media, and indeed on Press Previews on Telly when young people are on it, depicts young people to be.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:13 pm

wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


You need to get out more. Some of those young people are our future doctors, nurses and policemen. University is the place to have these debates and always have been, they're our oldest institutions and some of the greatest inventions in the world have come from them.

Stop getting upset and realise that the world is moving on.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85130
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


If you are a mod or a friend of a mod explain why James2001 is still a member and not banned for breaking the rule on profanity?

How can a mod who is a member be impartial?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


You need to get out more. Some of those young people are our future doctors, nurses and policemen. University is the place to have these debates and always have been, they're our oldest institutions and some of the greatest inventions in the world have come from them.

Stop getting upset and realise that the world is moving on.



Couldn't agree more with the last part. People like Wizzywick seem unable to understand that its 2018 now, not 1978.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


You need to get out more. Some of those young people are our future doctors, nurses and policemen. University is the place to have these debates and always have been, they're our oldest institutions and some of the greatest inventions in the world have come from them.

Stop getting upset and realise that the world is moving on.


Moving on to what though? Why does everyone believe that the world is moving on to something better? I'm not upset. I'm merely expressing an opinion. Universities can and do stifle debate, they often don't allow people to speak in case it causes offence. Look at the silliness surrounding the removal of historic statues. Our history wasn't great, no country's was, but it's what made us who we are today and we should be celebrating the fact that we have moved on from the past and learned by our mistakes. Yet we should also remember the past because when we make those mistakes again, it's there to remind us.

I realise young people are our future, but that doesn't mean that we all have to be called intolerant just because we don't share their views. If that is the case, what a bonkers form of democracy we have become.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:20 pm

wizzywick wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


Well that’s a whole load of bollocks.
You assume all young young people to be the same. They aren’t.


No, I'm sure you're right. The impression you get from them on social media though is that they are all like that. To be honest, social media brings out the worst in everybody. If a young person could convince though that I'm a total tit for having those views and persuades me to think otherwise, I am of course happy, and hopeful, to be proved wrong. Views come from the way you perceive things to be. And currently, that's how social media, and indeed on Press Previews on Telly when young people are on it, depicts young people to be.


Some young people. Young people now are no different to other generations young people. Twitter just makes it easier to be heard. We don’t have to picket anymore, we can sit on our arse and eat M&Ms and still get our voices heard.

Me and puzz for example. Same age, opposite ends of the political spectrum.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6487
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


You need to get out more. Some of those young people are our future doctors, nurses and policemen. University is the place to have these debates and always have been, they're our oldest institutions and some of the greatest inventions in the world have come from them.

Stop getting upset and realise that the world is moving on.



Couldn't agree more with the last part. People like Wizzywick seem unable to understand that its 2018 now, not 1978.


What bullshit it is the left who keep telling us all young people voted leave and Labour and that the Tories are dead when old people die so who is judging all young people as the same not the right wing that's for sure.

You lefties are such hypercrites and as for uni maybe have a word with the student union who want anyone who disagrees with them banned from speaking.

The reason the right is being elected across Europe is because people are sick of lefties telling them what to do and how to think.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:24 pm

wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


I agree that digital spy is circling the drain. How long do you give it?
BTW last year digital spy advertised for a moderator and urged members to apply so it is not totally secret.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:28 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Moving on to what though? Why does everyone believe that the world is moving on to something better? I'm not upset. I'm merely expressing an opinion. Universities can and do stifle debate, they often don't allow people to speak in case it causes offence. Look at the silliness surrounding the removal of historic statues. Our history wasn't great, no country's was, but it's what made us who we are today and we should be celebrating the fact that we have moved on from the past and learned by our mistakes. Yet we should also remember the past because when we make those mistakes again, it's there to remind us.

I realise young people are our future, but that doesn't mean that we all have to be called intolerant just because we don't share their views. If that is the case, what a bonkers form of democracy we have become.


Removed historical statues are simply replaced with other historical statues... why should it be objectional historical twats who get the spot? Standing up and saying you don't want someone speaking is part of the discussion... it becomes part of the debate and protest has and always will be a valid part of a free democracy... why should the press use it's escessive influence to interfere in the running of Universities and it's students?
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3499
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


If you are a mod or a friend of a mod explain why James2001 is still a member and not banned for breaking the rule on profanity?

How can a mod who is a member be impartial?


There are no members who are mods... someone has the wrong end of the stick and there are far too many people trying to grab hold of it. It's a very old and persistant paranoid rumour.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3499
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:30 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


Well that’s a whole load of bollocks.
You assume all young young people to be the same. They aren’t.


No, I'm sure you're right. The impression you get from them on social media though is that they are all like that. To be honest, social media brings out the worst in everybody. If a young person could convince though that I'm a total tit for having those views and persuades me to think otherwise, I am of course happy, and hopeful, to be proved wrong. Views come from the way you perceive things to be. And currently, that's how social media, and indeed on Press Previews on Telly when young people are on it, depicts young people to be.


Some young people. Young people now are no different to other generations young people. Twitter just makes it easier to be heard. We don’t have to picket anymore, we can sit on our arse and eat M&Ms and still get our voices heard.

Me and puzz for example. Same age, opposite ends of the political spectrum.


Fair point. Thanks for replying. I do see what you are saying. But do you not think that's where the perception of young people being the way I described comes from? I mean, that in my day (yeah, last century) we went out and mingled with lots of different people and we would sit in parks drinking cola until 2am in the morning discussing things or just putting the world to right. But we learned each others prejudices and accepted them.

Nowadays twitter attracts like minded people and of course that is fine, but it means the debate and the countering of a view is not being brought to the fore. It is great that we have moved on in some respects, but in other ways I think it's a form of regression. Just how I see it.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Big welcome to Jilly btw.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3499
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


If you are a mod or a friend of a mod explain why James2001 is still a member and not banned for breaking the rule on profanity?

How can a mod who is a member be impartial?


There are no members who are mods... someone has the wrong end of the stick and there are far too many people trying to grab hold of it. It's a very old and persistant paranoid rumour.


How do you know so much about how the moderating works then?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Tories Out » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 pm

wizzywick wrote:Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.

Oh dear! What a load of patronising Tory guff :hand:

I preferred it when Odie was taking the piss out of this pompous arsehole, not sucking up to him :shake head:
User avatar
Tories Out
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 pm

Guest wrote:Oh well Dogs, it was fun but now Wizzy and all his mates are here with their mundane ignorant far right bollocks this place is ruined.

Its been fun. C ya


:pmsl: :pmsl: byeee
User avatar
Guest
 

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests