DS and DTV - Part 85

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:43 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Now tell me again - who is it that keeps derailing this thread? And who actually started the derailing in the first place?

The only abusive behaviour here is coming from you, so please stick your Google-inspired psychobabble up in the same direction as all those orders you've been barking at me.

Fool.

You can’t randomly imply someone is a slut and expect them not to call you names back. Where do you think all this started? From your unstable abusive self. I don’t swear at anyone else do I? Just you, and occasionally your sidekick when she’s bullying posters.

Who are the cabal of 3 bitches? Why do you insult people then run away when asked about it?

Bump for the coward. :again?:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:44 am

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Oh Vam, you were caught red handed lying yesterday. You know exactly why I’m calling you a liar. If you want to keep denying it that’s entirely up to you, but don’t keep asking why I think you’re a liar. You already know dear...

Nope. I really don't see where I've lied.

The fact that you keep saying so, doesn't do it for me. Either show me or STFU about it, maybe?

I don't trust you - Mr Forum Support :gigglesnshit:

I’ve already shown you, and I won’t STFU about it. There’s fuck all you can do about it either...

Yes boss... :pmsl:

I knew you'd be full of shit.

Sure, that tactic will work on me. You’re the only making a big deal about forum support. “Yes boss”... Grow up :roll:
Dean

Postby jra » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:55 am

NastyNickers wrote:Playing on what word though? Jafar? He calling you the bad guy out of Aladdin on the sly? And what has that got to do with German/Jew?

What is your resting bitch face like?
jra

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:57 am

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Oh Vam, you were caught red handed lying yesterday. You know exactly why I’m calling you a liar. If you want to keep denying it that’s entirely up to you, but don’t keep asking why I think you’re a liar. You already know dear...

Nope. I really don't see where I've lied.

The fact that you keep saying so, doesn't do it for me. Either show me or STFU about it, maybe?

I’ve already shown you, and I won’t STFU about it. There’s fuck all you can do about it either...

Yes boss... :pmsl:

I knew you'd be full of shit.

Sure, that tactic will work on me. You’re the only making a big deal about forum support. “Yes boss”... Grow up :roll:

Yes boss .... :pmsl:

The fact that you see nothing wrong in just openly blabbing about what you can see other members doing is a concern. It doesn't surprise me though.

Who else but a totally protected little egomaniac like you could come out with "You're a liar because I SAY you're a liar" and "I'll mod as I see fit"?
Vam

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:59 am

You can whinge all you like Vam, but the days of you always getting your own way are over... Deal with it...
Dean

Postby Text » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:06 am

Vam wrote:
Who else but a totally protected little egomaniac like you could come out with .....
:lucia: :lucia: :lucia: :lucia: :lucia:

Vam wrote:
Why? Does he visit dirty little gossip holes??
Text

Postby Cobs » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:09 am

The mirrors!
Cobs

Postby Text » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:10 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Who are the cabal of 3 bitches? Why do you insult people then run away when asked about it?
:popcorn: :popcorn:
:popcorn:

Go to bed Muraski.
I'm turning in too.
''tomorrow's another day'' :cuppaT:
Text

Postby Text » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:11 am

Cobs wrote:The mirrors!

Do not blink!! :Hiya:
Text

Postby jra » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:18 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:Oh FFS I know what Jaffa means, but Dean was playing on words. My opinion. Why do you support the bastard? Has he got something on you lot. :pmsl:

If you offer some Jaffa cakes around I’ll support you. X

I can offer you a duncecake.
jra

Postby Cobs » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:20 am

Canary wrote:
Cobs wrote:The mirrors!

Do not blink!! :Hiya:

Adieu ma chérie
Cobs

Postby jra » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:36 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:Oh FFS I know what Jaffa means, but Dean was playing on words. My opinion. Why do you support the bastard? Has he got something on you lot. :pmsl:

Mate, just admit you got the wrong end of the stick and laugh it off.

I will when I do a Dean number 2 later and say sorry when I flush the turd down.
jra

Postby Jem » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:17 am

Dean wrote:That poster Jem sure does like reading the Archive... :ooer:

I thought I'd try and work out who didn't like who and why. It's fascinating reading. I'm laid up with a busted knee so I don't have much else to do. I'm on Part 17. :ooer:
Jem

Postby Kizzie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:03 am

Jem wrote:
Dean wrote:That poster Jem sure does like reading the Archive... :ooer:

I thought I'd try and work out who didn't like who and why. It's fascinating reading. I'm laid up with a busted knee so I don't have much else to do. I'm on Part 17. :ooer:

Not lost the will to live yet? You will learn who's posts to just scroll past saving lots of time. :trollface:
Kizzie

Postby George » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:30 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

Mate, just admit you got the wrong end of the stick and laugh it off.

I will when I do a Dean number 2 later and say sorry when I flush the turd down.

Very very weak comeback. It seems that you are the only one that is seeing a German/Jewish insult in Jaffa/Jafar, why don’t you share what we are all missing?
George

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive