DS and DTV - Part 85

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Jilly wrote:
Hi everybody, my first post. Lets hope she did because I would love to see it so I know what I supposedly did.


Hi Jilly, welcome to Dogs :Hiya:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85703
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:Is Jilly a goodie or a baddie in this thread?



A paranoid loon so she will be reporting everyone to the mods before the night is out for 'baiting' her. :pmsl: :pmsl:

Its funny how we have gone from Jilly being banned for defending MartinP to Jilly now being banned because of Blackswan. Looks like they can't keep the story straight.


How do I know you’re not a baddie and being mean to a goodie?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Jilly » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Jilly wrote:
Hi everybody, my first post. Lets hope she did because I would love to see it so I know what I supposedly did.


Hi Jilly, welcome to Dogs :Hiya:


Thanks.
User avatar
Jilly
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Dean wrote:Is Jilly a goodie or a baddie in this thread?


Depends if you hang to the left or right.

But mostly baddy I think.

Seems like someone has fed the trifle to the dogs :ooer:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6311
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Jilly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks for that input BlackSwann aka Harrystylesfan :gigglesnshit:

The 'PM' - we will now have the PMGate - you probably regret sending it now hey? :more beer:


Wrong thats not me but good call on bringing her up. I forgot It was Blackswann on Friday who called out Jilly and Margmck for plotting to have her banned. Jilly was then banned a few hours later.


Sounds like Blackswann took some screenshots of Jillys trifle posts of her plotting as proof. Good on her.


Hi everybody, my first post. Lets hope she did because I would love to see it so I know what I supposedly did.


The mods would have told you the criteria for your ban. So no need to pretend.



Lets not go down this road again. Wizzywick said for pages and pages he didn't know why he was banned and he no longer had the email... oh then he found it
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6311
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:Is Jilly a goodie or a baddie in this thread?


Depends if you hang to the left or right.

But mostly baddy I think.

Seems like someone has fed the trifle to the dogs :ooer:


What does my penis have to do with anything?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:Is Jilly a goodie or a baddie in this thread?


Depends if you hang to the left or right.

But mostly baddy I think.

Seems like someone has fed the trifle to the dogs :ooer:


What does my penis have to do with anything?


Thats what corbyn says every morning :mrgreen:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6311
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Jilly wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Jilly wrote:
Hi everybody, my first post. Lets hope she did because I would love to see it so I know what I supposedly did.


Hi Jilly, welcome to Dogs :Hiya:


Thanks.


Get an avatar.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85703
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Jilly » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:Is Jilly a goodie or a baddie in this thread?



A paranoid loon so she will be reporting everyone to the mods before the night is out for 'baiting' her. :pmsl: :pmsl:

Its funny how we have gone from Jilly being banned for defending MartinP to Jilly now being banned because of Blackswan. Looks like they can't keep the story straight.


This is what I said to Martin P in the Saudi Arms thread " The trouble is you cannot debate on here now, not worth it " and that is the reason they gave for banning me.
User avatar
Jilly
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Oh well Dogs, it was fun but now Wizzy and all his mates are here with their mundane ignorant far right bollocks this place is ruined.

Its been fun. C ya
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:59 pm

wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.



Wow

Life must be good on that high horse.

You've just summed up why I detest Tories.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:03 pm

wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


What a load of ignorant bollocks. No wonder you were banned, it seems you have a problem accepting others have differing views.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:03 pm

wizzywick wrote:Y
ou like to know the full facts and you are not phobic or prejudiced! Lol you have assumed my age based on little information and on the basis of my alleged age you have shown prejudice and I have nasty assumptions.
You are consistent in having something against younger people with all the negative assumptions you make about people based on their age.
So often on digital spy you seemed to have an issue with younger people. Do you still blame them? Are you still angry and bitter with them for their part in the tories losing their majority?
You being scrupulous about having the full facts before commenting and not having prejudices about others will be news to many on digital spy forums. You are sorry were one of the most parochial souls on digital spy.
Does it matter if I am a moderator or a friend of a moderator? You know what I am saying is true.
Members can be moderators on digital spy forums but you never know who though.


Yes, I am prejudiced towards young people BlackSwann. But that's because most of them are thick as shit and want most of our history eradicated because what went on in the past offends them so much. You youngsters worship idiots like Lilly Allen and Monroe Bergdoff. You drink Red Bull by the gallon instead of tea and then wonder why you're always tired and miserable. You assume you're all hard done by all the time and expect the world to provide for you. It has nothing to do with politics. I couldn't care how people vote, it's their choice. I don't hold grudges over voting preferences. But the real reason I resent young people, well, not resent as that is unfair, I don't resent anyone, but am annoyed with young people, is because they have this arrogance that makes them think that how they think should be the way everyone thinks. They can not stand being picked up on their views and any single criticism of anything is classed as intolerant. They have a vision of what they think the world should be like and expect it to be that way, but when they realise that most of the world are not conforming to that ideal, they cry like babies and call everybody names.

So you say members on DS can be moderators? Yes? Well, well, well, then DS moderators are lying shits then because they told one of our members that they can not be moderators. And if they are moderating in secret, that's pretty low. It would be the only forum that operates an incognito moderator system. As I say, we all have prejudices, but why don't you post as a person and not as a guest?. DS is only going in One Direction, and that isn't upwards.


Well that’s a whole load of bollocks.
You assume all young young people to be the same. They aren’t.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:Oh well Dogs, it was fun but now Wizzy and all his mates are here with their mundane ignorant far right bollocks this place is ruined.

Its been fun. C ya


Why leave? Can you not debate or is it just you can't allow anyone to have a different opinion to you?
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6311
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests