DS and DTV - Part 85

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:10 am

wizzywick wrote:
VOYEUR wrote:Jilly's problem was that she was such an obvious target for the baiters, because she took the onslaught personally. There's no doubt they went after her.
The baiters knew that they could get away with it because of the current modding practice. She couldn't appear on the forum and write a sentence without The Swarm descending and was easily rattled.
In the end she was roadkill for defending MartinP, banned alongside her. Pity, they had been on DS for many years.

Being banned from DS actually, in the end, becomes a sort of release from some kind of asylum. You found yourself on there constantly and time would wizz by without you having achieved anything. It was all consuming and pointless. In hindsight, I'm glad I'm not allowed to post there anymore. Life really is for living and not wasting it on there.

Yet now you are wasting it discussing DS on here??

Weird logic.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:19 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For fucks sake!

I see nothing has changed and the safe spacers are still thick as shit.

No mass alerting on Jilly took place.

The PM sent was warning people that she aka JILLY was mass alerting herself and that engaging with her should be avoided for that reason. That was it.

I don't know how said person uncovered this but Odie is saying the same thing so obviously was some truth in what Jilly was doing.

Thanks for that input BlackSwann aka Harrystylesfan :gigglesnshit:

The 'PM' - we will now have the PMGate - you probably regret sending it now hey? :more beer:

Wrong thats not me but good call on bringing her up. I forgot It was Blackswann on Friday who called out Jilly and Margmck for plotting to have her banned. Jilly was then banned a few hours later.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:20 am

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:The notion Jilly was being baited is pure bullshit. Last week there was a post on here stating that the Russian Spy thread was started only to bait the Tories. Absurd. Reading all this tells me that you are all paranoid and take DS far too seriously. No wonder DS banned her.

Well, whatever your views, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. But to accuse us of being paranoid and taking DS way too seriously, the ironic thing is you wrote that on PART 85 of a thread about DS! :again?:

I'm not paranoid about DS. I read these thread as its always a good laugh. You however were banned almost a year ago and still can't seem to get over this fact and on top of that you hold a deep grudge against several members.

So take your own advice if it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things and move on.

LOL 6 months is nearly a year now is it :pmsl: :pmsl:

As for deep grudges LOL oh the irony :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:23 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:The notion Jilly was being baited is pure bullshit. Last week there was a post on here stating that the Russian Spy thread was started only to bait the Tories. Absurd. Reading all this tells me that you are all paranoid and take DS far too seriously. No wonder DS banned her.

Well, whatever your views, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. But to accuse us of being paranoid and taking DS way too seriously, the ironic thing is you wrote that on PART 85 of a thread about DS! :again?:

I'm not paranoid about DS. I read these thread as its always a good laugh. You however were banned almost a year ago and still can't seem to get over this fact and on top of that you hold a deep grudge against several members.

So take your own advice if it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things and move on.

LOL 6 months is nearly a year now is it :pmsl: :pmsl:

As for deep grudges LOL oh the irony :pmsl: :pmsl:

Why are you posting both as a guest and with your Wizzywick account?

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:24 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The PM sent was warning people that she aka JILLY was mass alerting herself and that engaging with her should be avoided for that reason. That was it.

I don't know how said person uncovered this but Odie is saying the same thing so obviously was some truth in what Jilly was doing.

The 'PM' - we will now have the PMGate - you probably regret sending it now hey? :more beer:

Wrong thats not me but good call on bringing her up. I forgot It was Blackswann on Friday who called out Jilly and Margmck for plotting to have her banned. Jilly was then banned a few hours later.

Which makes it sound like the mods found evidence in Jilly's alert history to back up what Black Swan Harry has said.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:24 am

Guest wrote:Oh and FYI the message did mention Jilly being told by the mods to consider staying out of the politics forum.

So your safe space has a leaker.

Yep... bit of bad news there... I kept that entirely to myself. You have a mole.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:25 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You seem to know a lot about the PM so I assume you received it or sent it and also what goes on on Trifles. :again?:

:Hiya:

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:27 am

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

You are absolutely paranoid. Your posting style demonstrates this. As for DS, I was banned on September 21st, less than 6 months ago, and I really do not have a concern about it anymore. Certainly, initially, it left me feeling flat and angry, but getting over it? It's a fucking forum you silly little person. What is there to "get over"? There are much better forums out there than DS. I really do not give one little tiny bit of flying turd as to what you think. I enjoy the entertainment. As do you clearly, so drop the hypocrisy, it doesn't suit you.
wizzywick

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:28 am

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh and FYI the message did mention Jilly being told by the mods to consider staying out of the politics forum.

So the message obviously came from the one person who gatecrashed Trifle. But who gives a damn? What will happen? Will Tesco's close down? Will the Sun explode? No. It is trivial in the grand scheme of things, so all you are doing is just deliberately trying to shit stir and you are clearly one of the shit stirrers on DS which is probably why it was felt necessary to flag you. Just stop with your nasty stirring behaviour. Whatever that message said, IF it exists, and whoever it was from is past history. No one gives a fuck. And you are not going to cause any unnecessary trouble. Karma. :thumbsup:

Nope.... wasn;t me. :smilin:
Odessa Steps

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:32 am

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
VOYEUR wrote:Jilly's problem was that she was such an obvious target for the baiters, because she took the onslaught personally. There's no doubt they went after her.
The baiters knew that they could get away with it because of the current modding practice. She couldn't appear on the forum and write a sentence without The Swarm descending and was easily rattled.
In the end she was roadkill for defending MartinP, banned alongside her. Pity, they had been on DS for many years.

Being banned from DS actually, in the end, becomes a sort of release from some kind of asylum. You found yourself on there constantly and time would wizz by without you having achieved anything. It was all consuming and pointless. In hindsight, I'm glad I'm not allowed to post there anymore. Life really is for living and not wasting it on there.

Yet now you are wasting it discussing DS on here??

Weird logic.

Well, weird logic or not, it's a free country isn't it? I can do what I like. This is the first time in ages that I have spent significant time here. So, it's hardly wasting time, but crack on if you must. I'm not going to bite.
wizzywick

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:52 am

You know everyone is welcome here... i don;t know why everyone doesn;t just sign up and we can clear the air without all this guest "he's baiting she's baiting" nonsense... and just to point out i notice everyone thinks the other side is baiting them... You have to feel sorry for the DS Mods with all the alerts they must have to wade through.
Odessa Steps

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:55 am

Odessa Steps wrote:

Yep... bit of bad news there... I kept that entirely to myself. You have a mole.

What I have learned in the past few months is that you can not trust anybody. Human beings are possibly the most twisted creatures on earth.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:57 am

wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

What I have learned in the past few months is that you can not trust anybody. Human beings are possibly the most twisted creatures on earth.

You might want to remember its just a web forum.

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 am

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

You might want to remember its just a web forum.

Errrr, thanks for those words of wisdom there. Yes, I am fully aware secrets that endanger National security aren't going to be revealed. That's why my post just simply said I don't trust anyone and that human beings are twisted. It isn't going to affect humankind in any detrimental way. But cheers for the advice! :thumbsup:
wizzywick

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:26 am

wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Morning Wizzy... got anything good planned for the day? Personally I'm refusing to leave the house...

... oh hang on it's Mother's day and if nothing else the wife qualifies and I have a Mother in Law... this isn't going to go as planned...

My mother died in 2003 so I hate Mother's Day. But nope, nowt planned today. Probably surf through many of the TV channels that have bugger all on and see if there is anything that might get switched off again shortly afterwards. There is always ironing I guess if I get too bored.

Sorry to hear that Wizz... my mum died in the '80s.

Mother's Day is more for the kids to pretend they picked out a card and a present.
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive