DS and DTV - Part 85

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:12 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Oh FFS I know what Jaffa means, but Dean was playing on words. My opinion. Why do you support the bastard? Has he got something on you lot. :pmsl:

everyone is scared he'll start to troll them, even Stooo :mrgreen: he's like an out of control hooligan on a sink estate

Everyone? There’s 4 or 5 I troll, and they aren’t exactly shrinking violets.they give as good as they get and are veterans at this shit. Jra, Jp, Micky, Vam and Lucian. All forum trolls that deserve it...

The 4 or 5 I don't like all deserve my contempt too.

IF that's okay with you, of course... :smilin:
Vam

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 am

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Oh FFS I know what Jaffa means, but Dean was playing on words. My opinion. Why do you support the bastard? Has he got something on you lot. :pmsl:

everyone is scared he'll start to troll them, even Stooo :mrgreen: he's like an out of control hooligan on a sink estate

Everyone? There’s 4 or 5 I troll, and they aren’t exactly shrinking violets.they give as good as they get and are veterans at this shit. Jra, Jp, Micky, Vam and Lucian. All forum trolls that deserve it...
I don't know about JRA being a, card. I think that's you.

You troll almost anyone it just depends who's around, you've tried it on Star recently. :roll:

I get on perfectly fine with the majority of people here...
Dean

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:14 am

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course. Just try not to get caught out lying in future...
Dean

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:16 am

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course. Just try not to get caught out lying in future...

I must have missed getting caught out "lying" :gigglesnshit:

I never miss you being a tosser, though.
Vam

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:17 am

Don’t worry Vam, everyone else saw it!
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:17 am

She’s still lying about it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:19 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:She’s still lying about it.

It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:21 am

measurer wrote:

There is no love lost between Dean and I, or have you failed to miss this?? There's nothing he will do to me. This is a forum, you get to say what is on your mind, but I was here when Dean posted that, and there was no way it was meant as anything but "firing blanks". There was no play on words to get to you.

Apparently according to Stooo just bcos Dean makes his sometimes extremely offensive posts with 'humour' he's allowed to get away with it, but the rest of us or maybe just me have to be very careful what we say otherwise we or maybe just me gets a ban, so whilst Stooo runs this forum kingshit cunt Dean has Stooo in his pocket and can say exactly what he wants with no fear of a ban.........
Mickyboy

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:23 am

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

I hope i’m not one of the 4 or 5..... we were quite amicable discussing boots recently :snooty: .... speaking of which, I have OFFICE open in a tab right now!! :grrrrr:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:23 am

Mickyboy wrote:
measurer wrote:

There is no love lost between Dean and I, or have you failed to miss this?? There's nothing he will do to me. This is a forum, you get to say what is on your mind, but I was here when Dean posted that, and there was no way it was meant as anything but "firing blanks". There was no play on words to get to you.

Apparently according to Stooo just bcos Dean makes his sometimes extremely offensive posts with 'humour' he's allowed to get away with it, but the rest of us or maybe just me have to be very careful what we say otherwise we or maybe just me gets a ban, so whilst Stooo runs this forum kingshit cunt Dean has Stooo in his pocket and can say exactly what he wants with no fear of a ban.........

BING BONG

CLEAN UP IN AISLE 4 PLEASE!
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:25 am

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:She’s still lying about it.

It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion... :ooer:

She’s running away from owning it and hiding under meas’s skirt atm, dropping a few passive aggressive posts into the mix.
Here’s me thinking she was a proper dogs poster, she’s just another lying coward.
Lady Murasaki

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:25 am

Poca wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

I hope i’m not one of the 4 or 5..... we were quite amicable discussing boots recently :snooty: .... speaking of which, I have OFFICE open in a tab right now!! :grrrrr:

Here you ! There's no need for that kind of taunting! LMAO!!!

ETA - What ones? :wubwub:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:29 am

Some Blowfish ones Mes :laughing:
Gabby

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:30 am

Poca wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Snow boots?!
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 am

Poca wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'll talk boots with you any time you like, Pokes :canny:
And I'm still grateful to you for that Pop a Ball stuff you suggested as Christmas stocking fillers. I made a lot of people smile giving those out :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Next

Return to The Archive