DS and DTV - Part 85

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:11 am

She pretends to be offended that you’re ordering her to answer, as an excuse not to answer. She thinks people are stupid... :roll:
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:14 am

Dean wrote:She pretends to be offended that you’re ordering her to answer, as an excuse not to answer. She thinks people are stupid... :roll:

Classic narcissist avoidance strategy. Abuse people and run away without taking any responsibility or resolving anything.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:23 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:She pretends to be offended that you’re ordering her to answer, as an excuse not to answer. She thinks people are stupid... :roll:

Classic narcissist avoidance strategy. Abuse people and run away without taking any responsibility or resolving anything.

Now tell me again - who is it that keeps derailing this thread? And who actually started the derailing in the first place?

The only abusive behaviour here is coming from you, so please stick your Google-inspired psychobabble up in the same direction as all those orders you've been barking at me.

Fool.
Vam

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:25 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Now tell me again - who is it that keeps derailing this thread? And who actually started the derailing in the first place?

The only abusive behaviour here is coming from you, so please stick your Google-inspired psychobabble up in the same direction as all those orders you've been barking at me.

Fool.

“Barking orders” = justification for avoiding thread.

Vam the liar strikes again...
Dean

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:27 am

I'm not at all offended. I try to make allowances for unstable people :smilin:

How do you know whether Jem or any other member is reading the Archives here, btw?
Vam

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:29 am

Vam wrote:

How do you know whether Jem or any other member is reading the Archives here, btw?

I was given access to the “forum suport” account yesterday when the forum was busy and Stooo needed a hand. It’s in the announcements section.
Dean

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:31 am

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Fool.

I'm sorry but how does that equate to lying? :dunno:

Or are you just gonna randomly troll "liar" at me a million times, and hope it sticks?

Like the MadVam shite I've had flung at me for last 4 years.
Vam

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:34 am

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Fool.

I'm sorry but how does that equate to lying? :dunno:

Or are you just gonna randomly troll "liar" at me a million times, and hope it sticks?

Like the MadVam shite I've had flung at me for last 4 years.

Oh Vam, you were caught red handed lying yesterday. You know exactly why I’m calling you a liar. If you want to keep denying it that’s entirely up to you, but don’t keep asking why I think you’re a liar. You already know dear...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:34 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Fool.

You can’t randomly imply someone is a slut and expect them not to call you names back. Where do you think all this started? From your unstable abusive self. I don’t swear at anyone else do I? Just you, and occasionally your sidekick when she’s bullying posters.

Who are the cabal of 3 bitches? Why do you insult people then run away when asked about it?
Last edited by Lady Murasaki on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:34 am

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:

I was given access to the “forum suport” account yesterday when the forum was busy and Stooo needed a hand. It’s in the announcements section.

Ah. Ok. Thanks.

Good to see your discretion in action, by announcing to all and sundry what a member is reading at any given time. So trustworthy, aren't you? :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:36 am

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:

Ah. Ok. Thanks.

Good to see your discretion in action, by announcing to all and sundry what a member is reading at any given time. So trustworthy, aren't you? :pmsl:

Couldn’t care less about discretion. I’ll Mod however i see fit...
Dean

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:38 am

Dean wrote:
Oh Vam, you were caught red handed lying yesterday. You know exactly why I’m calling you a liar. If you want to keep denying it that’s entirely up to you, but don’t keep asking why I think you’re a liar. You already know dear...

Nope. I really don't see where I've lied.

The fact that you keep saying so, doesn't do it for me. Either show me or STFU about it, maybe?

I don't trust you - Mr Forum Support :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:41 am

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

The fact that you keep saying so, doesn't do it for me. Either show me or STFU about it, maybe?

I’ve already shown you, and I won’t STFU about it. There’s fuck all you can do about it either...
Dean

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:42 am

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

I’ve already shown you, and I won’t STFU about it. There’s fuck all you can do about it either...

Yes boss... :pmsl:

I knew you'd be full of shit.
Vam

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:43 am

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:

Ah. Ok. Thanks.

Keyser’s currently in ‘News, Politics and Current Affairs’ :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive