DS and DTV - Part 86

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 85

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:eyebrow why have you got your tongue so firmly up Wizzy's arse now Odie? have you sold out on your morals because you're worried the mass alerting they are doing on DS might result in your account being banned?

Sadly it seems so.

"Sold out on your morals" :hap: :flog:
Such ruffled feathers but don't worry it won't stop YOU posting abysmal shit here or on DS. This is just crap chat and fun online for most.

Guest is upset over something... still he can go running to the DS Mods with his new theory and sit there refereshing the screen to see if I get banned or not... he'll be there all night :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:01 pm

It seems Jilly and Martin P have come over for back up.
Bit sad.
I do hope this place isn't going to turn in to Trifle2 filled with mentalists whinging about how hard done to they are.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:eyebrow why have you got your tongue so firmly up Wizzy's arse now Odie? have you sold out on your morals because you're worried the mass alerting they are doing on DS might result in your account being banned?

There is a truce in place guesty

There is... I;d only have got whinged at if I shouted at him anyway... can't really see the difference.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:09 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sadly it seems so.

Such ruffled feathers but don't worry it won't stop YOU posting abysmal shit here or on DS. This is just crap chat and fun online for most.

Guest is upset over something... still he can go running to the DS Mods with his new theory and sit there refereshing the screen to see if I get banned or not... he'll be there all night :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Bit 2 faced of you though isn't it? just two weeks ago you were sending people private messages warning them about mass alerting.... :shell:

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:09 pm

Happy Mother’s Day you miserable bastards :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ums#latest
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:12 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sadly it seems so.

I am a different guest to the one you are replying to and I don't want you banned from digital spy.
I am however disappointed in you for sucking up to Wizzywick.
A truce does not mean sucking up to him to this extent or any extent and no that does not equate to me wanting you to shout at him on forum.
You went to so much trouble and effort to persuade us and proof how dishonest, unpleasant, hypocritical Wizzywick is. How awful and terrible he is.

And now all matey banter and laughs.You wanted to prove what an arsehole he was just to say awe well Wizzy's not so bad afterall now we have got that proving a point out of the way..
Where you ever really bothered about what you called Wizzywick's homophobic behaviour or was it just a means to an end to attack a tory poster?

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:I am a different guest to the one you are replying to and I don't want you banned from digital spy.
A truce does not mean sucking up to him to this extent or any extent and no that does not equate to me wanting you to shout at him on forum.
You went to so much trouble and effort to persuade us and proof how dishonest, unpleasant, hypocritical Wizzywick is. How awful and terrible he is.

And now all matey banter and laughs.You wanted to prove what an arsehole he was just to say awe well Wizzy's not so bad afterall now we have got that proving a point out of the way..
Where you ever really bothered about what you called Wizzywick's homophobic behaviour or was it just a means to an end to attack a tory poster?

Couldn;t give a shit who you are.... you're clearly a sad cunt. :smilin:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:I am a different guest to the one you are replying to and I don't want you banned from digital spy.

Oh the irony!

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

Touched a rare nerve have I?

You are a massive hypocrite mate. You are on the road to becoming as bad as the posters you have been launching your "campaign" against in recent months. Your tetchy response suggests you know I am right.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Touched a rare nerve have I?

You are a massive hypocrite mate. You are on the road to becoming as bad as the posters you have been launching your "campaign" against in recent months. Your tetchy response suggests you know I am right.

Perhaps he's scared Wizzy is going to Dox him :yess:

Re: Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Have some decorum ladies it's like having 3 Keysers about. :mrgreen:

PS
Not a bad thing Keyser just a JK.

no you were right the first time, one pissed sexually frustrated perv and the unfunny smut images he posts is more than enough thanks! :pukeup:

It seems you cannot distinguish between banter on a forum and real life. :woteva:

Then again following me around on every thread to obsessively to troll me on here is rather sad - but carry on if it gets your rocks off. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Nucks wrote:Happy Mother’s Day you miserable bastards :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ums#latest

Dee123 is just an awful awful person
Goodwife

Postby wizzywick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sadly it seems so.

I am a different guest to the one you are replying to and I don't want you banned from digital spy.

Let's be honest, and grown up. Odes is never going to approve of my opinions and he is likely never to back me up on a post I make with arms open wide. Nor do I want him to. But he is at least showing a damn sight more maturity than you. You are shit stirring because you can not bare to see two adults making an effort to be civil to each other.

What Odessa says about me now is irrelevant, just as it was in the past. Couldn't give a damn. They are words. Nothing more, nothing less. But why is it so terrible for you to see others having some kind of friendly banter, even if it's faux? Better than calling each other cunts all the time isn't it? I get no sense of him sucking up to me. Did you not see the post where he warned me he was mercurial? Did you not see the post I made that said I trust no one? But, on this occasion, today, it isn't Odessa doing the shit stirring, nor is it me. It's you and other guests who can not bare there to be no nastiness. What a strange world you live in.
wizzywick

Postby Pedantic bastard » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sadly it seems so.

It's not your fucking truce. It's theirs. Get back to imagining you run DS.
Pedantic bastard

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Note to guests: If you fuck up the quotes then I will disapprove your post, you have a preview button :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive