DS and DTV - Part 86

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Matt follows me on Twitter so I just DMed him. Matt has nothing to do with the forums he only edits the main site and knows nothing of what is posted on here.

:shell:

Epic fail which was easy to discredit.

You must be shitting yourself if you had to DM him to see if this is true or not. What do you think he's going to say? "Yes I received an email and I replied", then reveal the contents of said reply?

Following you on twitter does not make him your best friend. He may not know about all the emails he gets sent, they might be dealt with by his secretary.

I suspect he has received several emails regarding DS Forums, whether he replies or what he replies is not going to revealed on twitter you dumb fuck. I follow John Humphreys on twitter. He doesn't tell me who he emails though.

And of course he (Hill) knows of this place. He'd be a poor media editor if he didn't.

Shitting myself?

I alerted him to the fact some no mark was leaving comments about him on here.

His response was 'i have nothing to do with the forums, haven't spoken to anyone about the forums'

Get a life.

Postby Puzzler » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:This is what the showbiz forum is now reduced to

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... dec#latest

Does Vaslav37 have special needs? I've seen him around before and he gives off the vibe he isn't all together there.

Why, will that make you more determined to troll him, DTVer?
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:Matt follows me on Twitter so I just DMed him. Matt has nothing to do with the forums he only edits the main site and knows nothing of what is posted on here.

Come in number 1,361.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:Bro, don't you get it? You can't troll Dean.

He just deflects it by agreeing with the insults or joining in and insulting himself.

Its a well worn troll tactic. Works every time.

At a wedding, sat at a table near a guy who trolled the guest speaker very wittily throughout, had us all creased up,
then when the speech went on too long he hissed "wrap it up bro". :pointlaugh: Now that one word brings memories of the whole wedding!

Do you imagine anyone is remotely interested in your pointless prattle?

You sound fun.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does Vaslav37 have special needs? I've seen him around before and he gives off the vibe he isn't all together there.

Bless Puzz, even though its a dead forum that no one cares about, he'll be here until the end of time accusing guests of being 'DTVers' :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You must be shitting yourself if you had to DM him to see if this is true or not. What do you think he's going to say? "Yes I received an email and I replied", then reveal the contents of said reply?

Following you on twitter does not make him your best friend. He may not know about all the emails he gets sent, they might be dealt with by his secretary.

I suspect he has received several emails regarding DS Forums, whether he replies or what he replies is not going to revealed on twitter you dumb fuck. I follow John Humphreys on twitter. He doesn't tell me who he emails though.

And of course he (Hill) knows of this place. He'd be a poor media editor if he didn't.

Shitting myself?

I alerted him to the fact some no mark was leaving comments about him on here.

His response was 'i have nothing to do with the forums, haven't spoken to anyone about the forums'

Get a life.

I'm wondering what we are supposed to be shitting ourselves about?

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:13 pm

Guest wrote:Hi, I used to be a moderator at Digital Spy.

This is a heads up for you, mesostim was a moderator back then and probably still is. Have any of you ever noticed how he's able to edit his posts days, weeks and months after the fact, it was quite blatant. I and others had quite an issue with him because he would defend complaints against left wingers and push for harsher reactions against the right, it would seem jilly is a typical example of that. Straight up favoritism.

I think he became a mod during one of the early big brothers and got in because he was a friend of several of the moderators at the time. Since then he's moved about the forum and settled on politics. And yes he did do the sunday shift for some time. When he's the only one on shift he has more control because no one can change his decisions until the monday, by which time it's too late unless they emailed support for some fair minded clarity. It's a strange fact that not many people do and so he's got away with what is basically bullying for years. None of the senior moderators seemed to care about it or object that he was posting and moderating.

Digital spy was an interesting job but not one that holds the interest for long. Unless they sort out moderators like mesostim, and there certainly are more like him, then nothing will ever improve. Perhaps one day they will get rid of him and there will be more balance on the forums, just be warned about what he is like.

Stay safe.

Sorry... was being a Mischievous Mesostim this morning :cuppaT:

Gratz to those who spotted it was utter bollocks :more beer:

ps... ta to whoever let it through here... I know you have to read this bullshit.
Odessa Steps

Postby Jilly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:18 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

This is a heads up for you, mesostim was a moderator back then and probably still is. Have any of you ever noticed how he's able to edit his posts days, weeks and months after the fact, it was quite blatant. I and others had quite an issue with him because he would defend complaints against left wingers and push for harsher reactions against the right, it would seem jilly is a typical example of that. Straight up favoritism.

I think he became a mod during one of the early big brothers and got in because he was a friend of several of the moderators at the time. Since then he's moved about the forum and settled on politics. And yes he did do the sunday shift for some time. When he's the only one on shift he has more control because no one can change his decisions until the monday, by which time it's too late unless they emailed support for some fair minded clarity. It's a strange fact that not many people do and so he's got away with what is basically bullying for years. None of the senior moderators seemed to care about it or object that he was posting and moderating.

Digital spy was an interesting job but not one that holds the interest for long. Unless they sort out moderators like mesostim, and there certainly are more like him, then nothing will ever improve. Perhaps one day they will get rid of him and there will be more balance on the forums, just be warned about what he is like.

Stay safe.

ps... ta to whoever let it through here... I know you have to read this bullshit.

Was it you, or another lie? You have discredited yourself, well done.
Jilly

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

You really are the biggest twat alive.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Jilly wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Stay safe.

Was it you, or another lie? You had discredited yourself, well done.

To be fair Jills if someone told you the Moon was made of cheese you would believe it.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Radleshart REALLY rattled here when confronted with his own prejudice.

His response?

"Livingstone is an irrelevance"
"You have too much time on your hands"

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89663256

Great response radleshart. That's really going to convince people that you, Corbyn and about half of the labour party don't absolutely reek of antisemitism, by association or otherwise.

Oh, I forgot someone else from my list of, ahem, 'regular contributers' to threads about Israel / the Jewish faith or antisemitism - smudges dad

Postby Jilly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Jilly wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Stay safe.

To be fair Jills if someone told you the Moon was made of cheese you would believe it.

I did say if it was genuine, I think Mesostim's discription of himself was spot on.
Jilly

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:29 pm

Jilly wrote:

I'vwe made you look an utter gullible idiot... which is pretty much what I expected in fairness :smilin:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:30 pm

Jilly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jilly wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Stay safe.

I did say if it was genuine, I think Mesostim's discription of himself was spot on.

That moderator post proves two things:

1) Odessa is a liar as he told us he NEVER posts as a guest and
2) He is obviously having far too much time on his hands and needs to get a proper hobby.

Postby Jilly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Jilly wrote:

I'vwe made you look an utter gullible idiot... which is pretty much what I expected in fairness :smilin:

Really by telling one of your many lies, clever wind up but then most of what you write are just that.
Jilly

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive