Random Stuff Part 20

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Vicky » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:44 am

Congratulations Dean on the new arrival.

:Wiiiine!:
Vicky

Postby Bella » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:52 am

Hooray! Congratulations Uncle Dean :canny:
Bella

Postby Kat » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:08 am

Congratulations uncle Dean .updated weight name please when you can i love good news people have
Kat

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:10 am

Kat wrote:Congratulations uncle Dean .updated weight name please when you can i love good news people have

:???:

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Hope he takes a little break from trolling around my ass, to give his new baby nephew lots of cuddles :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Kat wrote:Congratulations uncle Dean .updated weight name please when you can i love good news people have

:???:

yeah...probably not a good idea.... :ooer:
Vam

Postby Dean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:25 pm

Vam wrote:Hope he takes a little break from trolling around my ass, to give his new baby nephew lots of cuddles :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!:

Even in a pleasant thread about some nice news, you can’t help yourself can you? :roll:
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:28 pm

Debating ripping this cast thing off myself. I’m not sure if you can tell in the photo, but my hand is bent at a weird angle, my fingers over lap because it extends over my knuckles and squeezes them together, and I can’t wiggle them to keep the circulation going. And the cast has rubbed a big raw patch on the skin between my thumb and finger.
I just want it off so I can have a good stretch.
:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
Attachments
0BDD71F5-AB5D-4FD1-A8C6-77400BBA4C93.jpeg
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:Hope he takes a little break from trolling around my ass, to give his new baby nephew lots of cuddles :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!:

Even in a pleasant thread about some nice news, you can’t help yourself can you? :roll:

Oh fuck off :roll: Given that your arse seems superglued here pretty much 24/7, and you never miss a thing, you must have seen me to wishing your family well.

Which, being the petty petulant little tosser you are, you didn't have the class to even acknowledge.
Vam

Postby Vicky » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Debating ripping this cast thing off myself. I’m not sure if you can tell in the photo, but my hand is bent at a weird angle, my fingers over lap because it extends over my knuckles and squeezes them together, and I can’t wiggle them to keep the circulation going. And the cast has rubbed a big raw patch on the skin between my thumb and finger.

Have you got a knitting needle Nicks, a lot of people with stookies use them to scratch inside them.
Vicky

Postby Dean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Anyway, for those that asked he weighed in at 7lb 9oz. I’m not gonna post the name on here. I popped up to see him for a bit but there’s too many people wanting to have a look.
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Vicks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Debating ripping this cast thing off myself. I’m not sure if you can tell in the photo, but my hand is bent at a weird angle, my fingers over lap because it extends over my knuckles and squeezes them together, and I can’t wiggle them to keep the circulation going. And the cast has rubbed a big raw patch on the skin between my thumb and finger.

Have you got a knitting needle Nicks, a lot of people with stookies use them to scratch inside them.

I’ve been using paintbrushes :gigglesnshit:
I tried to get a nail file down there last night to shave away some of the cast, but that turned into a disaster.
NastyNickers

Postby Vicky » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vicks wrote:

I’ve been using paintbrushes :gigglesnshit:
I tried to get a nail file down there last night to shave away some of the cast, but that turned into a disaster.

I can mind reading about someone who was using pencils to scratch inside their stookie and when they went to get it removed, there was about half a dozen pencils stuck inside it. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:40 pm

ffs Nic :yikes: I know you have an appointment with the fracture clinic but why wait, if the thing feels so tight that it's affecting your circulation? It sounds like it's so sore on your skin too. Shouldn't you maybe see someone asap?
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Vam wrote:

ffs Nic :yikes: I know you have an appointment with the fracture clinic but why wait, if the thing feels so tight that it's affecting your circulation? It sounds like it's so sore on your skin too. Shouldn't you maybe see someone asap?

Fracture clinic in the morning! And just a couple more hours left before I’m ready to sign off on some work.
I don’t understand why’ve they done the cast like this. Unless they asked if it was ok whilst I was on my ket trip and I was all ‘yeah it’s fiiiiiine’ :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive