Random Stuff Part 20

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Drunk Dalek » Wed May 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:Another death on the M5 this morning. A leaper just past Tiverton, I went past maybe five minutes later (opposite carriageway) and his body was stuck in the road being shielded by some lorries and cars who were waiting for the emergency services to turn up.

I'm getting tired of seeing this carnage on the way to my route :shake head:

That is awful. No one needs to see that once never mind often

You need a route avoiding the M5!

Was reading in the paper at lunchtime some dude got caught on the M5 taking his wife to hosp. He was going like 105mph or something. Ridiculous

I like Bridgwater too much.

If someone goes past me at a mental speed then I slow down and pull into the left lane just in case they have fucked up half a mile down the road.

Aww have to put up with it then. People just drive like knobheads nowadays!

The M5 junctions 23 to 27 are like a daily death race. Multiple accidents are a daily occurrence :ooer:
Drunk Dalek

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Because I have absolutely no interest in a video of child abuse, I hadn’t commented on it and hadn’t read the comments about it.
And yet you brought me into it, with some weird thing about the race of the woman abusing the kid. I clarified that I don’t give a fuck about the race of the woman, and you twist it further.

You’re desperately trying to claw a reaction out of me. It’s weird.

You'd know all about that, I can't argue with an expert. :thumbsup:

Anyways, bored with you now. :Hiya:

I don’t need to try and get you’re attention. It seems all I need to do is disagree with you, and you’ll have a stick up you’re arse forever more.

I didn’t have you down as such a delicate flower.

Your attention, your arse

You're is short for you are

I’m well aware, thanks. I type like a retard the majority of the time. You’re welcome to be my official spell check though if you wish.
NastyNickers

Postby Stooo » Wed May 02, 2018 8:58 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:Are we back to fucking normal on the Random thread that is not the fucking DS thread yet?

You've got no problem with me, I can't speak for the others and the 500 DS'ish type posts they posted before I took a peak in what I thought was the Random Thread.

To be fair, they've been leaking out all over the place for a while, it'll be the devils own job to put them back now. Good luck :thumbsup:

The mad thing is that the biggest problem with old timey posters was the fact that the DS lot didn't integrate with the rest of the forum, they kept within their own forum ghetto (if you will).

I listened to the complaints and whinges over actual years and ignored it because...

Yeah, the noobs became regular posters like the the rest of us, took part in other threads and forums much to the benefit of the site in the craft threads for example. Sometimes old shit happens and it's sorted with a couple of admin posts but they're Dogs now.

Have a think about that.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed May 02, 2018 9:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:Are we back to fucking normal on the Random thread that is not the fucking DS thread yet?

You've got no problem with me, I can't speak for the others and the 500 DS'ish type posts they posted before I took a peak in what I thought was the Random Thread.

To be fair, they've been leaking out all over the place for a while, it'll be the devils own job to put them back now. Good luck :thumbsup:

The mad thing is that the biggest problem with old timey posters was the fact that the DS lot didn't integrate with the rest of the forum, they kept within their own forum ghetto (if you will).

I listened to the complaints and whinges over actual years and ignored it because...

Yeah, the noobs became regular posters like the the rest of us, took part in other threads and forums much to the benefit of the site in the craft threads for example. Sometimes old shit happens and it's sorted with a couple of admin posts but they're Dogs now.

Have a think about that.

DS scum will never be accepted! They are not local people!

Accept maybe Nucks, she seems ok... Although I’m watching her... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 02, 2018 9:01 pm

So how do you solve the out of control problem? Integration doesn't work apparently :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed May 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Have a think about that.

:again?:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 02, 2018 9:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:

:again?: :again?:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Wed May 02, 2018 9:03 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Have a think about that.

NEVER!!!! :grrrrr:
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 02, 2018 9:03 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Have a think about that.

Its not sodding royston Vasey
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Wed May 02, 2018 9:04 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Have a think about that.

Well done for getting the reference, shitstain...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed May 02, 2018 9:04 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Have a think about that.

we got the reference, nobody needs you to explain it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 02, 2018 9:05 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:Another death on the M5 this morning. A leaper just past Tiverton, I went past maybe five minutes later (opposite carriageway) and his body was stuck in the road being shielded by some lorries and cars who were waiting for the emergency services to turn up.

I'm getting tired of seeing this carnage on the way to my route :shake head:

That is awful. No one needs to see that once never mind often

You need a route avoiding the M5!

Was reading in the paper at lunchtime some dude got caught on the M5 taking his wife to hosp. He was going like 105mph or something. Ridiculous

I like Bridgwater too much.

If someone goes past me at a mental speed then I slow down and pull into the left lane just in case they have fucked up half a mile down the road.

Aww have to put up with it then. People just drive like knobheads nowadays!

The M5 junctions 23 to 27 are like a daily death race. Multiple accidents are a daily occurrence :ooer:

I have only driven on it twice, in that mad snow end of feb/start of March not an experience I would want to repeat. The lorries going full pelt in that snow on ungritted roads was just mental!!
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Dean wrote:Well done for getting the reference, shitstain...

I came up with it in the first place :brickwall: :brickwall:
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Wed May 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:Well done for getting the reference, shitstain...

I came up with it in the first place :brickwall: :brickwall:

You came up with what first?
Dean

Postby Stooo » Wed May 02, 2018 9:08 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:we got the reference, nobody needs you to explain it

Yeah but there is the odd one or two who need it pointed out. Blackboard monitor would be a better title than grammar nazi perhaps? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Archive