DS and DTV - Part 87

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.

Soap-Lea was the biggest fucking bully and shit stirring baiter on DS. That’s completely laughable to act like she a victim.

The forum is miles better without her bullshit drama. Hope she stays away.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.

Soap-Lea was the biggest fucking bully and shit stirring baiter on DS. That’s completely laughable to act like she a victim.

The forum is miles better without her bullshit drama. Hope she stays away.


She was a strange one.. her obsession with always defending rapists wasn't normal.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.

Soap-Lea was the biggest fucking bully and shit stirring baiter on DS. That’s completely laughable to act like she a victim.

The forum is miles better without her bullshit drama. Hope she stays away.


She was a strange one.. her obsession with always defending rapists wasn't normal.


Sndbtje lretending she totally wasn’t excusing rape. No way.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6183
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:15 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:landis completely and utterly loses it.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89667154

real watershed moment for ds politics this.

jilly / wizzy, have it at. response to this will either utterly vindicate you ... or not


I’ve just realised how unfortunate Jilly and Wizzy’s usernames are when you smush them together.
Jizzy or Willy.
I think Jizzy is more fitting.


Love it nickers :awesome:

"Jizzy jizzy jizzy, can't you see, sometimes your words just hypnotise me. And I just love your jizzy ways. Guess that's why they so broke and your so paid."


:gigglesnshit:

First song that came to my mind was “I’m so jizzy, my head is spinning”
:pukeup:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6183
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby jra » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Landis on DS being a prat again, notice how he ignores Beanybun's post but not others

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ynwards/p5

Landis talking shite again. Beanybun would tear him apart.


Landis is like a small child who thinks underlining and using bright colours somehow strengthens his point. Bless. As you say, he will studiously ignore bb's epic takedown post where he lists all the denials and deflections with post numbers.

There's a few labour shills and corbyn bum boys on ds who aren't antisemitic, just clumsy in their blind love of jezza. Sad to say though, most of the deniers in that particular thread - niceguy1966, radlestort, landis, stoatie and styker etc are ... well, I think their words speak for themselves.

Amazing that ds allows such blatant and ugly prejudice.


Another bit of antisemitism is it. Who knew.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11066
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:35 pm

laugh a minute wrote:
Guest wrote:It gets worse for Landis.
He just posted this.
Let's not rule out the possibility that the Right will "apologise" for murdering 6 million Jews.

Yes that, right after a sentence about how the Tories could copy Labour, crafty way of linking them to Hitler's Nazis.
But now his dirty work has been "vanished" by the Mods and he's merrily posting away more Corbyn lurve. What a cesspit!


Oh you're Bass55!!! You should just sign up dude!!!! :smilin:
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:38 pm

Kudos to the more sane Labour supporters who have acted with dignity. The likes of Landis and GGP have shamed themselves.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Nucks wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi, I used to be a moderator at Digital Spy.

This is a heads up for you, mesostim was a moderator back then and probably still is. Have any of you ever noticed how he's able to edit his posts days, weeks and months after the fact, it was quite blatant. I and others had quite an issue with him because he would defend complaints against left wingers and push for harsher reactions against the right, it would seem jilly is a typical example of that. Straight up favoritism.

I think he became a mod during one of the early big brothers and got in because he was a friend of several of the moderators at the time. Since then he's moved about the forum and settled on politics. And yes he did do the sunday shift for some time. When he's the only one on shift he has more control because no one can change his decisions until the monday, by which time it's too late unless I they emailed support for some fair minded clarity. It's a strange fact that not many people do and so he's got away with what is basically bullying for years. None of the senior moderators seemed to care about it or object that he was posting and moderating.

Digital spy was an interesting job but not one that holds the interest for long. Unless they sort out moderators like mesostim, and there certainly are more like him, then nothing will ever improve. Perhaps one day they will get rid of him and there will be more balance on the forums, just be warned about what he is like.

Stay safe.


Sorry... was being a Mischievous Mesostim this morning :cuppaT:

Gratz to those who spotted it was utter bollocks :more beer:

ps... ta to whoever let it through here... I know you have to read this bullshit.


Great wind up Odie. Hilarious and effective in equal measure. :thumbsup:


A few nerves touched today :thumbsup:





So how long did it take you? Both to write it and then point out the capital letter edit? :awesome:


I conconcted the rough outline yesterday so it took about 15 mins because I was worried my normal quirks would keep popping up and I couldn;t last more than 3 hours before the reveal because I have no patience at all.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby jra » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Guest wrote:Interestingly, I have received a very informative email from Matt Hill. Changes are soon to be afoot with regards to DS Moderation. I can't and won't post the contents of the email, but all I'll say is the next six months are going to very explosive.


DS is going to blow up?

:roll:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11066
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.

Soap-Lea was the biggest fucking bully and shit stirring baiter on DS. That’s completely laughable to act like she a victim.

The forum is miles better without her bullshit drama. Hope she stays away.


She was a strange one.. her obsession with always defending rapists wasn't normal.


Sndbtje lretending she totally wasn’t excusing rape. No way.


And then pretending she*

Jesus fucking typing fail.
:shame:
Last edited by NastyNickers on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6183
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby jra » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Interestingly, I have received a very informative email from Matt Hill. Changes are soon to be afoot with regards to DS Moderation. I can't and won't post the contents of the email, but all I'll say is the next six months are going to very explosive.


No you haven't

No it won't


Yes I have.

Yes it will.


Pictures or it never happened.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11066
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:48 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
laugh a minute wrote:
Guest wrote:It gets worse for Landis.
He just posted this.
Let's not rule out the possibility that the Right will "apologise" for murdering 6 million Jews.

Yes that, right after a sentence about how the Tories could copy Labour, crafty way of linking them to Hitler's Nazis.
But now his dirty work has been "vanished" by the Mods and he's merrily posting away more Corbyn lurve. What a cesspit!


Oh you're Bass55!!! You should just sign up dude!!!! :smilin:


I posted in that thread tonight and was amazed how Landis was allowed to remain on the forum without a ban. He was anti-semitic, deflective and deliberately provocative. Anyone with an ounce of decency should have thought his post was disgusting, regardless of politics.

I suspect your mates just removed the evidence to pretend it never existed. Why are some allowed to post what they like and others get warned or banned for things nowhere near as bad? Defend that.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby jra » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Jilly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I’m not sure what’s funnier, the bad attempt at mod posting, or Jilly sucking it up and believing it.
:gigglesnshit:


Oh dear you must be one of the creton's from DS, you really ought to read what I said but its par for the course to be misquoted.


You're expecting NN to read properly. Good luck with that. :trollface:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11066
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Guest wrote:Kudos to the more sane Labour supporters who have acted with dignity. The likes of

Landis and GGP have shamed themselves.


They both deserve to be banned.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Guest wrote:Radleshart REALLY rattled here when confronted with his own prejudice.

His response?

"Livingstone is an irrelevance"
"You have too much time on your hands"

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89663256

Great response radleshart. That's really going to convince people that you, Corbyn and about half of the labour party don't absolutely reek of antisemitism, by association or otherwise.

Oh, I forgot someone else from my list of, ahem, 'regular contributers' to threads about Israel / the Jewish faith or antisemitism - smudges dad


Smudges dad isn't even a Corbynista. He's SNP and Corbyn wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Smudges just loves a bit of crafty underhand anti-Semitism. "Who moi?" or "it means different things to different people" or that old favourite, which is to turn it around accuse you of racism if you identify the caricatures as Jewish as you're the one "perpetuating stereotypes".
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest