DS and DTV - Part 87

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:03 pm

He knows. It's just his 'thing' to behave like that :bored:
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:13 pm

So do they actually discuss politics on DS or is it just the pathetic one-upmanship, playground insults and embarrassing tantrums we see on here

They are all as bad as each other. Right, left, whatever, you're all cunts
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Oh come on...


I honestly thought you'd be happy now a leftie got banned... even Wizzy was grumpy this morning.


The same Wizzy who claimed he had moved on from DS, wasn't reading DS, wasn't bothered about people on DS yet seemed to know every detail of Gitabit's DS activity :shell:


It's still possible to send Wizzy a PM at DS apparently... i have my doubts in fairness.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Lambert wrote:The feigning ignorance thing works well for some and it's a solid bread-and-butter routine to fall back on, but it's really boring. Up yer game, son.


Gah you know there is someone, not Gigabite in this case, who really lays the feigned ignorance on thick... It makes me wonder if they can manage breathing without written instructions.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Jem wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:The feigning ignorance thing works well for some and it's a solid bread-and-butter routine to fall back on, but it's really boring. Up yer game, son.


You've honestly lost me but whatever, have a nice afternoon.

Rumour has it that poster is a pbu.
Pbus aren't allowed and get banned.
It really isn't difficult to follow.


Great, don't know what it has to do with me though.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Jem » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:47 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Jem wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:The feigning ignorance thing works well for some and it's a solid bread-and-butter routine to fall back on, but it's really boring. Up yer game, son.


You've honestly lost me but whatever, have a nice afternoon.

Rumour has it that poster is a pbu.
Pbus aren't allowed and get banned.
It really isn't difficult to follow.


Great, don't know what it has to do with me though.

Someone responded to something you posted. That's how forums work. :snooty:
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Jem wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:The feigning ignorance thing works well for some and it's a solid bread-and-butter routine to fall back on, but it's really boring. Up yer game, son.


You've honestly lost me but whatever, have a nice afternoon.

Rumour has it that poster is a pbu.
Pbus aren't allowed and get banned.
It really isn't difficult to follow.


Great, don't know what it has to do with me though.


Then you're a fucking moron then :brickwall:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Lambert wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Lambert wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Yes! I would like to see Cold Crank here, she seems fab. :twirl:


I thought they were (mentioning no names).


Really? Can you not give me a big clue please Lambert? :smilin:


Nah it's not fair on members here. Talking about PBUs on DS is all good but outing members, even with clues, just isn't the done thing :snooty:



Nice to see someone with a shred of decency


oh Lea :slap:

Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Gigabot won't be bothered he will just use his other account Mister Richard.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Usually any form of homophobia is an instant ban so I'm surprised DS have been so slack on the transphobia Eddie Iizzard has received from a few users.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:39 pm

guest wrote:Gigabot won't be bothered he will just use his other account Mister Richard.


Maybe we should talk about your pal Wizzywick using the Travis95 account...
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Guest wrote:Usually any form of homophobia is an instant ban so I'm surprised DS have been so slack on the transphobia Eddie Iizzard has received from a few users.



Oh and the BBC photoshopping that pink beret on him, shocking :canny:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Gigabot won't be bothered he will just use his other account Mister Richard.


Maybe we should talk about your pal Wizzywick using the Travis95 account...


Nope way off ask your mate the mod :more beer:

Mister Richard defo Gigatwit :canny:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:04 pm

Lambert wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Dean wrote:Why don’t the good posters from DS ever come here instead... :shake head:


Yes! I would like to see Cold Crank here, she seems fab. :twirl:


I thought they were (mentioning no names).

I've been wondering for ages who she was previously on DS. Suddenly a new prolific poster all over the place reminded me of a similar poster from ages ago with some of the same pattern. That one has been gone for a long time, officially anyway, though I've seen the occasional cryptic mention here that she hasn't been far away from here. Never could figure out who that might be here.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Rockstar » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:07 pm

Fuck me...Another brother of jp and j.r.a is here.... :off head:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11854
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests