DS and DTV - Part 87

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:01 am

guest wrote:How long has the lying, momentum loving multiuser account gigabot been here?

I can't be arsed to read back all the pages has gigabot managed to reveal how he posts in two different threads in the same minute yet?

About 18 hours and already filling up the thread with you said he said ner ner ner along with Wizzy.

:flog:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:01 am

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:Unless you do actually go by the name Gigabit (in which case, who are you - Judge Jules' fucking opening act?) then you're just as anonymous and cowardly as any guest :cuppaT:

I'm not the one sitting behind an Anonymous profile. You look the coward here, you're unprepared to admit who you were on DS. I'm not, I can stand up for myself. Seemingly you feel unable to do so, so you just throw mud from the comfort of anonymity. Cowardice.

Firstly, who you were on DS is only relevant if you're partaking in the pathetic personal dramas that have spilled over on to here from there (which I'm not because I've never given enough of a fuck to get involved in any). Secondly, we only have your word that you and the DS entity called Gigabit are one and the same. And unfortunately for you, as you've been banned, you've got no way of proving it. Thirdly, even if you could, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the validity of what you've actually said. Same goes for what I've said to you and you knowing who I am on DS, not least because I barely post on there and I don't recall ever interacting with you.

In short, the fact you've signed up on here means absolutely fuck all.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:03 am

I have for you the everchanging opinions of Gigatwit/Tech Guy

Which Facebook groups the Sunday Times reported about, was Corbyn a member of? And even if he was, that makes you the same as you're part of a forum where people post vile messages. I can pick out examples and post them in a newspaper.

I don't think May should apologise, it would be ridiculous to say she should. But neither should Corbyn. And I'm glad he hasn't.

and then on the same page

You keep missing my point.

I didn't say it wasn't an issue, so please don't try and imply I think it is. On the contrary, I think it is an issue and I am glad Corbyn has apologised.

My point, is why is the MSM only reporting about Labour's problems?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2274983/yet-more-anti-semitic-insinuations-aimed-corbynwards/p71

didnt even have the sense to attempt to change his posting style :more beer:

Postby Technophobic » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:03 am

Can I just put in a word hee for 100% legit DS poster Technoguy.
He should have every right to be mightily pissed that Gigabit has chosen The Techguy as his new persona there. It's very confusing. But then Gigabit was often confused by himself.
:roll:
Technophobic

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:oh not gigatwat the university drop out who lives with mummy and daddy! the cry baby who ran to the DS mods when people questioned his ever changing age and lack of gainful employment! the corbyn worshipper who is however lining up his replacement already, I dont think this is the place for you mate you would be better off scuttling back to DS pretending to be new poster The Tech Guy :shell:

Just log in Wizzywick, you always make yourself so obvious.

wrong not wizzywick not even close

Postby Drunk Dalek » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:13 am

Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I have no reason to share it, I'm enjoying facing people directly rather than having poo thrown at me with no chance of responding. It's just such a shame some choose to use fake or anonymous usernames rather than growing a pair. Cowards.

At least you can be an honest troll here, Gigabit.

The evidence?

Who needs evidence? Around here you’ll be accused of witchcraft and then drowned in a virtual vat of acid without a trial :gigglesnshit:
Drunk Dalek

Postby jra » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:27 am

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I have no reason to share it, I'm enjoying facing people directly rather than having poo thrown at me with no chance of responding. It's just such a shame some choose to use fake or anonymous usernames rather than growing a pair. Cowards.

At least you can be an honest troll here, Gigabit.

The evidence?

Who needs evidence? Around here you’ll be accused of witchcraft and then drowned in a virtual vat of acid without a trial :gigglesnshit:

We have such a thing as a troll trail (sic).
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:30 am

Gigabit wrote:I never baited anyone, please find some evidence. Yet again you post accusations without any shred of evidence.

I was informed that there was a secret forum. That isn't this forum, I was wrong about that. But I do find it laughable to accuse me of baiting people when several people on here are part of that forum and do partake in such sad activities.

The report button is there if somebody is breaking the forum rules. If I believe you were breaking the forum rules, you deserve to be reported. You clearly believed the same for me. The difference however, is I was not making posts in an effort to get people banned and reported, as some on the actual "secret" forum, as some kind of ridiculous activity, do.

there's a report button here too, the admin always appreciate alerts.

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:33 am

Guest wrote:I have for you the everchanging opinions of Gigatwit/Tech Guy

Which Facebook groups the Sunday Times reported about, was Corbyn a member of? And even if he was, that makes you the same as you're part of a forum where people post vile messages. I can pick out examples and post them in a newspaper.

I don't think May should apologise, it would be ridiculous to say she should. But neither should Corbyn. And I'm glad he hasn't.

and then on the same page

You keep missing my point.

I didn't say it wasn't an issue, so please don't try and imply I think it is. On the contrary, I think it is an issue and I am glad Corbyn has apologised.

My point, is why is the MSM only reporting about Labour's problems?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2274983/yet-more-anti-semitic-insinuations-aimed-corbynwards/p71

didnt even have the sense to attempt to change his posting style :more beer:

I think you misunderstood the point, with respect.

Corbyn has apologised for anti-Semitism in the Labour Party. What he should not have to apologise for is comments made in Facebook groups not affiliated with him, just as May doesn't. He has been asked to apologise and instead has chosen not to. I think this is the right call.

You see, if you actually read what people say, it makes sense, rather than make things up and then use that as the basis of an attack.
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:39 am

the techguy has just been banned on DS :hap:

Postby Drunk Dalek » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:55 am

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I never baited anyone, please find some evidence. Yet again you post accusations without any shred of evidence.

I was informed that there was a secret forum. That isn't this forum, I was wrong about that. But I do find it laughable to accuse me of baiting people when several people on here are part of that forum and do partake in such sad activities.

The report button is there if somebody is breaking the forum rules. If I believe you were breaking the forum rules, you deserve to be reported. You clearly believed the same for me. The difference however, is I was not making posts in an effort to get people banned and reported, as some on the actual "secret" forum, as some kind of ridiculous activity, do.

You cunt :monkey: :gigglesnshit:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:57 am

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Guest wrote:

You cunt :monkey: :gigglesnshit:

:whistle:

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:57 am

Guest wrote:the techguy has just been banned on DS :hap:

:gigglesnshit:
Lambert

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Oh well. Looks like I have to report Wizzy and Jilly's new accounts in retaliation.

Oh and Lambert's too.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Lefty guesty wrote:What's with the trifles' obsession with Gigabit's backstory? I don't know if he's being truthful but I don't give a toss either way. The whole point of forums is that you can be whoever you want to be.

The trifles have been caught out in lie after lie and even make Boris "350m a week for the NHS" Johnson look honest (and are about as pleasant as him to boot), so demanding honesty from others is hilarious. :pmsl:

Wizzywick used to change his backstory on a whim so its amusing to see them all jump on Gigabit for doing the same. :pmsl:

Hy-po-crites, the whole bloody lot of them.

Many of their accusations are projection because they assume everyone's mind works in the same way as theirs. Because they lie pathologically and gather on their trifle forum planning bait and mass alert campaigns, they think everyone must be at it. Then run away when proof is demanded.

Sad twats... :off head:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive