DS and DTV - Part 87

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:32 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:The McCanns are in the news again. Will anyone dare... :wurms:

I'm tempted :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What's the latest? Not seen anything on the sites I've been on.

Postby TWAT » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

so its an addiction then...
:dunno:

Hardly .. just a late night desire to be mischievous, although that sort of thing rarely works on DS nowadays so i'd likely end up in bother.

guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

The met have been granted more public money for "one final line of enquiry" apparently.
TWAT

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:39 pm

guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

More millions granted to extend the investigation into "looking for her "

Postby guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:05 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

so its an addiction then...
:dunno:

Hardly .. just a late night desire to be mischievous, although that sort of thing rarely works on DS nowadays so i'd likely end up in bother.

guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

The met have been granted more public money for "one final line of enquiry" apparently.

FFS, it's a bottomless pit when it comes to them. All that bleeding money they have too, about time they started dipping into that.

Postby guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

No doubt when that runs out another extension will be granted. Amazing how something seems to turn up just before or after the money has gone, a new lead / another witness turn up?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:25 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

No doubt when that runs out another extension will be granted. Amazing how something seems to turn up just before or after the money has gone, a new lead / another witness turn up?

Cynical but true. There is a lot that seems very convenient about aspects of this strange case. I shall say no more.

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Kizzie » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:18 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:tanstaafl wrote: »

Hmm. Out of curiosity, how does a "stranger blowjob" differ from a "normal blowjob

anne_666 wrote: »

No nagging.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89663697

S'funny, anne was persona non grata on here about or two/ three years ago and she's turned it around to actually be one of the better ds posters full stop. Don't mean this in a patronising way but there's defo a role for someone who's a bit maternal and can be a voice of reason or just crack an unexpected one liner like that. done a complete 180 on her.

She can be very funny, and also kind. I like her.

Same thread... I see Frazer is having a case of the vapours on page 3. :gigglesnshit: Still, he’ll get some mileage out of it for the trivial annoyances thread.

:awesome:

I like Anne a lot, but not on every thread. Same with Suzie Smith (although saying that ive gone off her as she comes across as a bit dim in most every thread now)
Anais in many threads is a good poster but sometimes turns into the mouth breathers she hates so much in other threads. :roll:

Some posters like waldo and frazer are the same in every thread. suck the joy out of life out of DS

If there was another MMc thread then Anne would be disliked here again.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 am

That's a really good spot about Bass55 and Trevgo. I would never have made the connection but now its been pointed out its blatant.

Just goes to show you can't trust anyone.

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Kizzie » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:01 am

Kizzie wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:tanstaafl wrote: »

Hmm. Out of curiosity, how does a "stranger blowjob" differ from a "normal blowjob

anne_666 wrote: »

No nagging.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89663697

S'funny, anne was persona non grata on here about or two/ three years ago and she's turned it around to actually be one of the better ds posters full stop. Don't mean this in a patronising way but there's defo a role for someone who's a bit maternal and can be a voice of reason or just crack an unexpected one liner like that. done a complete 180 on her.

She can be very funny, and also kind. I like her.

Same thread... I see Frazer is having a case of the vapours on page 3. :gigglesnshit: Still, he’ll get some mileage out of it for the trivial annoyances thread.

:awesome:

I like Anne a lot, but not on every thread. Same with Suzie Smith (although saying that ive gone off her as she comes across as a bit dim in most every thread now)
Anais in many threads is a good poster but sometimes turns into the mouth breathers she hates so much in other threads. :roll:

Some posters like waldo and frazer are the same in every thread. suck the joy out of life out of DS

If there was another MMc thread then Anne would be disliked here again.

Ooops that should have read " suck the joy and life out of DS".

Im not doing well with the time change, I feel im running late all the time :oops:
Kizzie

Postby VR6storm » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 am

Just wondering who Lukatar's latest incarnation is. Spotted a few likely suspects..... but let's face it, there's so many........ :trollface: :leer: :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Star » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:36 am

VR6storm wrote:Just wondering who Lukatar's latest incarnation is. Spotted a few likely suspects..... but let's face it, there's so many........ :trollface: :leer: :whistle:

Does he write the same?
How many alias are you allowed on there VR6?
Star

Postby VR6storm » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:40 am

Star wrote:
VR6storm wrote:Just wondering who Lukatar's latest incarnation is. Spotted a few likely suspects..... but let's face it, there's so many........ :trollface: :leer: :whistle:

Does he write the same?
You're not!! But some people just can't keep away after they'e copped a ban. I'm guessing they have this overwhelming desire to go back to prove a point - until they're banned again!! :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Lambert » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:53 am

Guest wrote:That's a really good spot about Bass55 and Trevgo. I would never have made the connection but now its been pointed out its blatant.

Just goes to show you can't trust anyone.

Nah. I just read some of his posts and I don't think it's Trevgo. Guesty is shit-stirring because they're hoping to get another Corbyn critic banned.
Lambert

Postby Star » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:57 am

VR6storm wrote:
Star wrote:

Does he write the same?
You're not!! But some people just can't keep away after they'e copped a ban. I'm guessing they have this overwhelming desire to go back to prove a point - until they're banned again!! :whistle:

Ah I see, thanks VR6 :smilin:
Star

Postby bogtrotter » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:10 am

VR6storm wrote:
Star wrote:

Does he write the same?

Yeah, thick cunts like puzzles. How many times has he been banned for posting racist crap.
bogtrotter

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive