DS and DTV - Part 87

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:05 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:Unless you do actually go by the name Gigabit (in which case, who are you - Judge Jules' fucking opening act?) then you're just as anonymous and cowardly as any guest :cuppaT:

I'm not the one sitting behind an Anonymous profile. You look the coward here, you're unprepared to admit who you were on DS. I'm not, I can stand up for myself. Seemingly you feel unable to do so, so you just throw mud from the comfort of anonymity. Cowardice.

Hey! Some of us guest have been defending you. :grrrrr:

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Lol are the banning crew at it again? The Tech Guy doesn't even seem to have posted anything bad...
Gigabit

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:Oh well. Looks like I have to report Wizzy and Jilly's new accounts in retaliation.

Oh and Lambert's too.

Please, do report my 'new account' :whistle:

Anyone remember stud u like? I saw on old post of his in a revived thread the other day. I always had an image of him as an old thespian queen, posting with a miniature poodle on his lap.
Lambert

Postby guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Gigabit wrote:Lol are the banning crew at it again? The Tech Guy doesn't even seem to have posted anything bad...

Hypercrit as usual considering the number of people you got banned you cunt.

Plus your last post on DS will forever be hypocrisy talking about people derailing threads that from the king of thread derailing.

Gigabot you area laughing stock and your ban is long overdue. :yess: :hand:

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Gigabit wrote:Lol are the banning crew at it again? The Tech Guy doesn't even seem to have posted anything bad...

Registering an account after having been banned (temporarily or permanently) is not permitted and will result in all linked accounts being terminated.

:thumbsup:
Lambert

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh well. Looks like I have to report Wizzy and Jilly's new accounts in retaliation.

Oh and Lambert's too.

Please, do report my 'new account' :whistle:

Anyone remember stud u like? I saw on old post of his in a revived thread the other day. I always had an image of him as an old thespian queen, posting with a miniature poodle on his lap.

I loved studders

unashamedly snobbish and fabulously camp
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Lambert wrote:

Registering an account after having been banned (temporarily or permanently) is not permitted and will result in all linked accounts being terminated.

Your point?
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:15 pm

So, being banned twice from DS in two days. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Is that a record? How you feeling gigatwit? Rejected?

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:15 pm

guest wrote:

Plus your last post on DS will forever be hypocrisy talking about people derailing threads that from the king of thread derailing.

I'm a hypocrite am I, that is your opinion.

You're the one calling people cunts on the Internet, why don't you also go outside for a bit and calm down.
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Lambert wrote:

Yup. I've had about 26 accounts I believed were Wizzywick banned.

Postby guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:18 pm

Gigabit wrote:
guest wrote:

You're the one calling people cunts on the Internet, why don't you also go outside for a bit and calm down.

I am not the one who posts on DS that when old people die Brexit will end, because all bingo halls and age uk clubs and blue rinses will soon be gone then because people don't grow old and change their opinions.

By the way are you going to the furry conference with your best mate James2001 you would suit that event I am sure maybe dress as a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Postby guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Gigabit wrote:
guest wrote:

still waiting for you to answer how you managed to post in two threads in the same minute and write a long post in both threads?

You claim your account was only one person how did you manage to click on a thread, read it, post, press send then go to another thread, read it, post on it and press send within one minute?

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:25 pm

guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
guest wrote:

still waiting for you to answer how you managed to post in two threads in the same minute and write a long post in both threads?

You claim your account was only one person how did you manage to click on a thread, read it, post, press send then go to another thread, read it, post on it and press send within one minute?

There are these things called tabs.
Gigabit

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:26 pm

guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
guest wrote:

I am not the one who posts on DS that when old people die Brexit will end, because all bingo halls and age uk clubs and blue rinses will soon be gone then because people don't grow old and change their opinions.

By the way are you going to the furry conference with your best mate James2001 you would suit that event I am sure maybe dress as a wolf in sheeps clothing.

When did I post that, link?
Gigabit

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Why don’t the good posters from DS ever come here instead... :shake head:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive