Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Goodwife » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:tanstaafl wrote: »

Hmm. Out of curiosity, how does a "stranger blowjob" differ from a "normal blowjob

anne_666 wrote: »

No nagging.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89663697

S'funny, anne was persona non grata on here about or two/ three years ago and she's turned it around to actually be one of the better ds posters full stop. Don't mean this in a patronising way but there's defo a role for someone who's a bit maternal and can be a voice of reason or just crack an unexpected one liner like that. done a complete 180 on her.

She can be very funny, and also kind. I like her.

Same thread... I see Frazer is having a case of the vapours on page 3. :gigglesnshit: Still, he’ll get some mileage out of it for the trivial annoyances thread.

:awesome:

When I first started reading here Anne was getting slated left right and centre

If you’re on DS and not getting slated on Dogs you’re doing something wrong. :gigglesnshit:

I am deffo doing it wrong.

On DS and I barely got a mention here. Join Dogs and I get slated for breathing :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Nice Guesty » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:11 pm

jra wrote: Fucks sake. It was a joke. You've heard the expression? I don't care either way really. :again?:

And it's not so much a case of refusing to post them, more a case of not knowing where they are in the collection of DVDs, other than it being many years ago, rather than current 'news'.

Funny how it's always 'a joke' when you get called out on something jra. And why would screen-grab files be in a collection of DVD's...... ?
Nice Guesty

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
laugh a minute wrote:
Guest wrote:It gets worse for Landis.
He just posted this.
Let's not rule out the possibility that the Right will "apologise" for murdering 6 million Jews.

Yes that, right after a sentence about how the Tories could copy Labour, crafty way of linking them to Hitler's Nazis.
But now his dirty work has been "vanished" by the Mods and he's merrily posting away more Corbyn lurve. What a cesspit!

Oh you're Bass55!!! You should just sign up dude!!!! :smilin:

hmmm now that's interesting. Suddenly all the shit stirring makes sense.

No it doesn't that's Odessa Steps setting up another patsy for his vendetta against various DS forum members.

OS doesn't know much about politics which shines through his one line quips on most threads, most people ignore him because he is a baiter.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
S'funny, anne was persona non grata on here about or two/ three years ago and she's turned it around to actually be one of the better ds posters full stop. Don't mean this in a patronising way but there's defo a role for someone who's a bit maternal and can be a voice of reason or just crack an unexpected one liner like that. done a complete 180 on her.

Same thread... I see Frazer is having a case of the vapours on page 3. :gigglesnshit: Still, he’ll get some mileage out of it for the trivial annoyances thread.

If you’re on DS and not getting slated on Dogs you’re doing something wrong. :gigglesnshit:

On DS and I barely got a mention here. Join Dogs and I get slated for breathing :mrgreen:

Yes you did. You were mentioned a lot.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:35 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:landis completely and utterly loses it.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89667154

real watershed moment for ds politics this.

jilly / wizzy, have it at. response to this will either utterly vindicate you ... or not

Has the thread gone to heaven ?

no but landis' post and the responses condemning it are gone. it's summarised above, but he crossed a line and tried to pin the holocaust on the right and the conservative party. I'll post the screen shots if the mods don't mind but tbh who cares. it's the antisemitism in labour thread. was at 10 pages, most of last page gone.

i always thought landis was a jumped up wanker, I'm more shocked that he isn't banned and this kinda proves jilly and wizzy right!

ps been ill today and posted loads. thank you to the mods for letting us guesties join in the chat. :wubbers:

That's Landis' go to insult. In some thread about one of the many ISIS terror atrocities s/he said the people who were condemning the killers probably clapped and waved as the trainloads of jews went off too Auschwitz. Unluckily s/he said it to a jewish poster who had lost family there. They din't get a ban though the post was just removed.

This Landis sounds like a bit of a wanker with his antisemitism.

He's a cunt, after his posts last night about the holocaust here he comes again talking shite.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... nwards/p14

Landis should have been banned a long time ago.

Oh look Radleshite and Dotheboyshite yes but no but yes but no

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... nwards/p17

Fucking apologists for anti-semitism.

Postby Goodwife » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:She can be very funny, and also kind. I like her.

And who am I today?
Goodwife

Postby guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Nice Guesty wrote:
jra wrote: Fucks sake. It was a joke. You've heard the expression? I don't care either way really. :again?:

And it's not so much a case of refusing to post them, more a case of not knowing where they are in the collection of DVDs, other than it being many years ago, rather than current 'news'.

Funny how it's always 'a joke' when you get called out on something jra
. And why would screen-grab files be in a collection of DVD's...... ?

His usual MO.

Amuses me - for someone who claims comments don't bother him he took screenshots and archived them :gigglesnshit: Surely this shit is "history"??? Oh wait, apparently "history" only applies when he's pulled up on his own lies and inaccuracies yet "history" doesn't apply when he's berating someone from years ago.

Brace yourself for the stalker, baghead, IRL, cunt etc comments and the predictable pages of replies, he's been missing the attention of late :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:33 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

And who am I today?

We all know who you are.

Postby Keyser » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:10 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmm. Out of curiosity, how does a "stranger blowjob" differ from a "normal blowjob

No nagging.

Anne is a very good person who has been through some terrible trauma in her life- before I joined here though some said I was her - remarkable when you think about it as I am just a racist male drunken scumbag (according to some)! :pmsl:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Keyser wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

No nagging.

Anne is a very good person who has been through some terrible trauma in her life- before I joined here though some said I was her - remarkable when you think about it as I am just a racist male drunken scumbag (according to some)! :pmsl:

How do you know? You thought planets was wonderful until she blocked you. Then you totally crossed the lime with safi, a girl who tried to help you but you just couldn’t control your temper, could you?

Postby Keyser » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Guest wrote:How do you know? You thought planets was wonderful until she blocked you. Then you totally crossed the lime with safi, a girl who tried to help you but you just couldn’t control your temper, could you?

How do I know?

None of your business you gutless anonymous twat! :dafinger:
Keyser

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:55 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if bass55 is another identity of trevgo's.

trevgo was a bitter, aggressive, sneering, leftie hater who was recently banned. bass55 - who until now I'd only noticed in the soap forum - has started posting in politics and is proving himself to be a bitter, aggressive, sneering, leftie hater who sounds eerily like trevgo. Coincidence?

Postby guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:55 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:How do you know? You thought planets was wonderful until she blocked you. Then you totally crossed the lime with safi, a girl who tried to help you but you just couldn’t control your temper, could you?

How do I know?

Charming and you wonder why some give you a wide-berth.

Postby Keyser » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:03 pm

guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

How do I know?

Charming and you wonder why some give you a wide-berth.

Do me a favour and give me a wide berth then shit for brains - at least I do not troll people under a bag and never have done! :snooty: :whogives:
Keyser

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:06 pm

Guest wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if bass55 is another identity of trevgo's.

trevgo was a bitter, aggressive, sneering, leftie hater who was recently banned. bass55 - who until now I'd only noticed in the soap forum - has started posting in politics and is proving himself to be a bitter, aggressive, sneering, leftie hater who sounds eerily like trevgo. Coincidence?

I have to agree. There is something very Trevgo about him. Bass55 also claims to be gay much as Trevgo always did.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive