DS and DTV - Part 87

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:21 am

Guest wrote:Unless you do actually go by the name Gigabit (in which case, who are you - Judge Jules' fucking opening act?) then you're just as anonymous and cowardly as any guest :cuppaT:

I'm not the one sitting behind an Anonymous profile. You look the coward here, you're unprepared to admit who you were on DS. I'm not, I can stand up for myself. Seemingly you feel unable to do so, so you just throw mud from the comfort of anonymity. Cowardice.
Gigabit

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:24 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I have no reason to share it, I'm enjoying facing people directly rather than having poo thrown at me with no chance of responding. It's just such a shame some choose to use fake or anonymous usernames rather than growing a pair. Cowards.

At least you can be an honest troll here, Gigabit.

So... the theory that Gigabit is like 20 people... has that been dropped now?

I never said it or agreed with it.
Lambert

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:25 am

Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I have no reason to share it, I'm enjoying facing people directly rather than having poo thrown at me with no chance of responding. It's just such a shame some choose to use fake or anonymous usernames rather than growing a pair. Cowards.

The evidence?

For what?
Lambert

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:27 am

Lambert wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:

The evidence?

For what?

Me being a troll? You've made the accusation again.

I've been accused of being multiple people, well let's see some evidence then for that.

In fact, evidence for anything you say about me, if it exists. Surely it must be easy to find.
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:35 am

Guest wrote:Does Goodwife have any confessions she would like to make about JarrodMcDonald ?

ooh :wurms:

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:37 am

Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Gigabit wrote:The evidence?

For what?

Me being a troll? You've made the accusation again.

You're seriously asking me that after you just got banned? :laughing:
Lambert

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:43 am

oh not gigatwat the university drop out who lives with mummy and daddy! the cry baby who ran to the DS mods when people questioned his ever changing age and lack of gainful employment! the corbyn worshipper who is however lining up his replacement already, I dont think this is the place for you mate you would be better off scuttling back to DS pretending to be new poster The Tech Guy :shell:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:45 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

The difference is that in the main people don't pretend to be having some highbrow political debate whilst in reality all they are doing is flinging shit like an over zealous chimpanzee

I wouldn't mind so much if the shit had some texture, it might at least add some interest

Oh please, do tell us where the 'texture' is in all those pages of interminable shite arguing about the weather. Or the pathetic point-scoring over the lass who died. Or whatever alpha male wannabe bollocks is going on between Dean and whoever he's fucking arguing with this week. That way we would at least have a target to strive for as we begin the long and difficult process of dragging ourselves up to this forum's lofty heights :roll:

.... that did make me laugh, tbf :gigglesnshit:

Me too 'lofty heights' :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:48 am

Guest wrote:oh not gigatwat the university drop out who lives with mummy and daddy! the cry baby who ran to the DS mods when people questioned his ever changing age and lack of gainful employment! the corbyn worshipper who is however lining up his replacement already, I dont think this is the place for you mate you would be better off scuttling back to DS pretending to be new poster The Tech Guy :shell:

Just log in Wizzywick, you always make yourself so obvious.

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 am

Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:I’m gonna come right out and say it. This thread is way more fun when the people we take the piss out of and gossip about don’t join up. :popcorn:

It’s more fun when it’s NOT about DS! :gigglesnshit:

Only sometimes. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Does Goodwife have any confessions she would like to make about JarrodMcDonald ?

Who’s JarrodMcDonald?
NastyNickers

Postby guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:52 am

How long has the lying, momentum loving multiuser account gigabot been here?

I can't be arsed to read back all the pages has gigabot managed to reveal how he posts in two different threads in the same minute yet?

Postby jra » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:53 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
jra wrote:They pissed on your chips you are saying.
Are you saying they pissed on your chips

jra wrote:Those who make the accusations should provide the evidence if available and if required. Them the rules.
Them's the rules

jra wrote:Says the guy who probably couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.
Says the guy who probably couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

Are you sure English is your first language you illiterate twat...
:dunno:

Yes.
jra

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:53 am

Guest wrote:oh not gigatwat the university drop out who lives with mummy and daddy! the cry baby who ran to the DS mods when people questioned his ever changing age and lack of gainful employment! the corbyn worshipper who is however lining up his replacement already, I dont think this is the place for you mate you would be better off scuttling back to DS pretending to be new poster The Tech Guy :shell:

Hello "Guest". You're making yourself look like a really sad, lonely, angry individual. You're acting rather spoiled, just like a baby does when they don't get their way, welcome to the real world. I think it is you who doesn't leave your basement.
Gigabit

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:58 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who’s JarrodMcDonald?

Soap forum poster.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive