What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Big Threads

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby VelvetCat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Very lazy I'm afraid today, just had poppadoms, onion salad, a gorgeous chilli dip, chicken tikka masala, boiled rice, and naan bread from our local takeaway. Absolutely gorgeous as usual and now I'm completely full!
User avatar
VelvetCat
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 pm
Location: The Hawthorns, WBA Championship Champions 2018/19!

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Made a nice Spag bol.

But stomach is playing up so will have it a bit later.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:31 pm

Keyser wrote:Made a nice Spag bol.

But stomach is playing up so will have it a bit later.


I can't imagine eating spag bol later than 9.30pm :yikes:

Maybe for tomorrow :smilin:

What time do you normally eat in the evening?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby MG2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Talking of late eating, I just had a vegetable curry. Some evenings I am so glad that I bulk cook and freeze a load of 'ready' meals.
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:32 pm

salt & chili chicken with orange sauce. it was so spicy i had to take mini peanut butter kit kat breaks.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:Made a nice Spag bol.

But stomach is playing up so will have it a bit later.


I can't imagine eating spag bol later than 9.30pm :yikes:

Maybe for tomorrow :smilin:

What time do you normally eat in the evening?


Sorry Guesty - I did not see this.

I always have my main meal late (don't often eat breakfast or lunch) and my supper just before I go to kip. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:Made a nice Spag bol.

But stomach is playing up so will have it a bit later.


I can't imagine eating spag bol later than 9.30pm :yikes:

Maybe for tomorrow :smilin:

What time do you normally eat in the evening?


Sorry Guesty - I did not see this.

I always have my main meal late (don't often eat breakfast or lunch) and my supper just before I go to kip. :cuppaT:


are you super lean, keys?
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 pm

MG2 wrote:Talking of late eating, I just had a vegetable curry. Some evenings I am so glad that I bulk cook and freeze a load of 'ready' meals.


Vegetable curry with what? Rice? Chapati? Noodles? What????? I need to know!!!
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12450
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby MG2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:46 pm

Rockstar wrote:
MG2 wrote:Talking of late eating, I just had a vegetable curry. Some evenings I am so glad that I bulk cook and freeze a load of 'ready' meals.


Vegetable curry with what? Rice? Chapati? Noodles? What????? I need to know!!!


Rice and naan :D
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:47 pm

MG2 wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
MG2 wrote:Talking of late eating, I just had a vegetable curry. Some evenings I am so glad that I bulk cook and freeze a load of 'ready' meals.


Vegetable curry with what? Rice? Chapati? Noodles? What????? I need to know!!!


Rice and naan :D


That's more like it...Thank fuck I did not accuse you of passing off Soup as curry... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12450
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby MG2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:55 pm

Rockstar wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
MG2 wrote:Talking of late eating, I just had a vegetable curry. Some evenings I am so glad that I bulk cook and freeze a load of 'ready' meals.


Vegetable curry with what? Rice? Chapati? Noodles? What????? I need to know!!!


Rice and naan :D


That's more like it...Thank fuck I did not accuse you of passing off Soup as curry... :mrgreen:


I've never heard of curry with noodles :yikes:
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:55 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:Made a nice Spag bol.

But stomach is playing up so will have it a bit later.


I can't imagine eating spag bol later than 9.30pm :yikes:

Maybe for tomorrow :smilin:

What time do you normally eat in the evening?


Sorry Guesty - I did not see this.

I always have my main meal late (don't often eat breakfast or lunch) and my supper just before I go to kip. :cuppaT:


are you super lean, keys?


I used to weight train and played rugby so I have quite a 'V' shape - decent enough shoulders and quite slim - but how much longer that will last is anyone's guess! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:56 pm

MG2 wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
MG2 wrote:Talking of late eating, I just had a vegetable curry. Some evenings I am so glad that I bulk cook and freeze a load of 'ready' meals.


Vegetable curry with what? Rice? Chapati? Noodles? What????? I need to know!!!


Rice and naan :D


That's more like it...Thank fuck I did not accuse you of passing off Soup as curry... :mrgreen:


I've never heard of curry with noodles :yikes:


Khao-Suey :yess:

QED
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12450
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Keyser wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:Made a nice Spag bol.

But stomach is playing up so will have it a bit later.


I can't imagine eating spag bol later than 9.30pm :yikes:

Maybe for tomorrow :smilin:

What time do you normally eat in the evening?


Sorry Guesty - I did not see this.

I always have my main meal late (don't often eat breakfast or lunch) and my supper just before I go to kip. :cuppaT:


are you super lean, keys?


I used to weight train and played rugby so I have quite a 'V' shape - decent enough shoulders and quite slim - but how much longer that will last is anyone's guess! :gigglesnshit:


not long if you're packing away the uncle bens. :laughing:
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: What's on the menu tonight? pt 4

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:04 pm

banana chewits wrote:not long if you're packing away the uncle bens. :laughing:


Very true! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest