Big Threads

Re: Flounce Users Part II

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 pm

McAz wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
They are no sides in a circle mate....

Wisely said, Rocky - but just edge round a bit more.

Can't you see Nucks and me in the middle? :smilin:

I can see you in the centre. :gigglesnshit:

Left Right is boring. Center is the new IN. (Pun intended)
Rockstar

Postby Text » Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:
:pmsl: You are so up yourself with your own self importance.

No I'm just posting like everyone else, then someone jumps all over me to whiteknight someone who is more than capable of defending herself. I don't think I've even posted in this thread before today.
Last edited by Text on Fri May 25, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby Vam » Fri May 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:

I apologised. Hopefully, she has accepted the apology.

Why do you want to drag this out? :again?:

I'm with you on this Vam. :thumbsup:

Tbh, I'm a bit wary of responding to you, in case you suddenly go all weird and ballistic on me again.

But thanks... :smilin:
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 8:59 pm

measurer wrote:If someone is gracious and types out an apology JJ, then why ignore it? People say shitty things when angry and tbh, I can't remember why she replied in that manner, as she is no snob. I dare say something was said to her.

I'd like you all to get along, but hey - I'm not stupid either - it will never happen, but this constant bickering between members gets me down. It's the GUESTS you're supposed to slag to bits! :trollface:

I'll strive to make this happen in your lifetime. How many decades you got? :trollface:
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Fri May 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Canary wrote:
measurer wrote:
Canary wrote:
measurer wrote:Canny? I am going to say for someone who says they only ever REACT to their name being in posts from Vam, I'd say that the above hasn't YOUR name in it, it was you looking to have a kick at her. Now, is it any wonder that she will go for you when she sees it? McAz can handle himself by himself. I'm sure he doesn't need you for back-up.

FUCK OFF!!
Vam does not need you for back up either yet you spend your entire life sticking up for her. You do it nonstop, measurer.
Have you any idea how stupid it looks when you tell someone to NOT do something that YOU do nonstop?
Take your own advice and stop sticking up for someone who does not need you to back her up.

I am admin here and YOU are always saying YOU never lift her name first. Well you did, so you can FUCK OFF. I see you don't like having the truth told to you. Now piss off back to your own forum and try commanding them, for it certainly isn't working on me, you stupid woman. And I will also add, I am not defending her but pointing out your HYPOCRISY!!!!! :dafinger:

You defend her ALL the time. Nonstop.
You are a nasty little bully with zero insight of your own OTT biased behaviour.
Why spend your whole time sticking up for someone who is more than capable of sticking up for herself then preach to others not to do the same?

Is that an apology Canary? :awesome:
measurer

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:

I'm with you on this Vam. :thumbsup:

Tbh, I'm a bit wary of responding to you, in case you suddenly go all weird and ballistic on me again.

But thanks... :smilin:

Fine. I'll offer a fair warning in advance.
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Fri May 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
:pmsl: You are so up yourself with your own self importance.

No I'm just posting like everyone else, then someone jumps all over me to whiteknight someone who is more than capable of defending herself. I don't think I've even posted in this thread before today.

Wrong, or do you always twist what is written? U were pulled up for being a hypocrite.
measurer

Postby Junglejayne » Fri May 25, 2018 9:01 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:How many people on here to you think might have a job like GW's, or not be fortunate to have any job they might need?

It would be a wonderful thing and we will be more able to judge the sincerity of it if it also brings change.

Forgive me for not taking you at face value... given the way you've targeted her I just find it a little difficult to believe you wasted the effort on apologising to someone you detest with a passion rather than into trying to schmooze the other 95% plus of the board.
Last edited by Junglejayne on Fri May 25, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Junglejayne

Postby McAz » Fri May 25, 2018 9:02 pm

I'm with JJ and of course Canny. :smilin:
Last edited by McAz on Fri May 25, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:03 pm

Canary wrote: I don't think

And there lies in the problem Canary. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Fri May 25, 2018 9:03 pm

Bully? Away and have a word with yourself, Canny! lol I don't MAKE my members sign in to appease us. I don't tell them what to write......who told me of that? Ur a joke, and most know it.
measurer

Postby Text » Fri May 25, 2018 9:04 pm

Why don't YOU apologise for always jumping on top of me even when I have not done anything wrong?
Anyone can reply to any post, do you realise how bizzare it looks when you tell them that unless their name is mentioned they should not reply?
I do NOT break the rules, I just post like everyone else.
Anyway … bored with this now.
Text

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:04 pm

measurer wrote:If someone is gracious and types out an apology JJ, then why ignore it? People say shitty things when angry and tbh, I can't remember why she replied in that manner, as she is no snob. I dare say something was said to her.

I'd like you all to get along, but hey - I'm not stupid either - it will never happen, but this constant bickering between members gets me down. It's the GUESTS you're supposed to slag to bits! :trollface:

Gracious? Types an apology? People can’t just type all sorts of horrible shit for months on end then say, ‘oh sorry is it all ok now’. JJ does have a good point.

Maybe you’d be right if it were sincere but I highly doubt it is. Do you really think Vam will leave GW alone from now on IF it’s simcere like you say? History tells us it won’t be long at all until Vams calling her all the names under the sun yet again. I hope I’m wrong. If so I’ll apologise to you both.

Postby Dean » Fri May 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Can we get back to the very serious business of Flouncing, please?
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:05 pm

McAz wrote:I'm with JJ and of course Canny. :smilin:

Good for you mate. Someone has to prop up Canary..Otherwise she will get reinforcements from the cult!
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive