Flounce Users Part II

Big Threads

Re: Flounce Users Part II

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:06 pm

Canary wrote:Why don't YOU apologise for always jumping on top of me even when I have not done anything wrong?
Anyone can reply to any post, do you realise how bizzare it looks when you tell them that unless their name is mentioned they should not reply?
I do NOT break the rules, I just post like everyone else.
Anyway … bored with this now.

FUCK OFF!!!
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Fri May 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:If someone is gracious and types out an apology JJ, then why ignore it? People say shitty things when angry and tbh, I can't remember why she replied in that manner, as she is no snob. I dare say something was said to her.

I'd like you all to get along, but hey - I'm not stupid either - it will never happen, but this constant bickering between members gets me down. It's the GUESTS you're supposed to slag to bits! :trollface:

I'll strive to make this happen in your lifetime. How many decades you got? :trollface:
just makes me laugh when I see a goood troll these days. Can spot them a mile off!

I am so laissez faire re trolling these days. Nowt surprises me any more, though if they make me laugh it's a bonus. Ur earlier comment got a guffaw.
measurer

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:07 pm

McAz wrote:I'm with JJ and of course Canny. :smilin:

Agreed. I really don’t see how so many think it’s sincere unless Vam stopped targeting her after the apology. If she goes a month without having a dig at GW I’ll be amazed but impressed. A week would be a nice start.

Postby McAz » Fri May 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Rockstar wrote:

Good for you mate. Someone has to prop up Canary..Otherwise she will get reinforcements from the cult!

I don't approve of pile ons as you know. :snooty:
McAz

Postby Vam » Fri May 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:How many people on here to you think might have a job like GW's, or not be fortunate to have any job they might need?

I apologised. Hopefully, she has accepted the apology.

Why do you want to drag this out? :again?:

It would be a wonderful thing and we will be more able to judge the sincerity of it if it also brings change.

Forgive me for not taking you at face value... given the way you've targeted her I just find it a little difficult to believe you wasted the effort on apologising to someone you detest with a passion rather than into trying to schmooe the other 95% plus of the board.

And as usual, your selective reading ability means you choose to never notice all the endless digs she has at me.

I couldn't give a damn what a hypocritical fool like you finds "a little difficult to believe" :dunno:

Now put your spoon down and eff off...
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:08 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:

I apologised. Hopefully, she has accepted the apology.

Why do you want to drag this out? :again?:

It would be a wonderful thing and we will be more able to judge the sincerity of it if it also brings change.

Forgive me for not taking you at face value... given the way you've targeted her I just find it a little difficult to believe you wasted the effort on apologising to someone you detest with a passion rather than into trying to schmooze the other 95% plus of the board.

An apology is sacred.

Vam is not saying she will not target Goodwife by the way of apology..She is saying she won't bring her work into the attacks.

This is what I gleaned from the exchange. Vam can contradict me if she wishes to.
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:09 pm

Dean wrote:Can we get back to the very serious business of Flouncing, please?

Only if JJ flounces.

That'd be great.

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:10 pm

measurer wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:If someone is gracious and types out an apology JJ, then why ignore it? People say shitty things when angry and tbh, I can't remember why she replied in that manner, as she is no snob. I dare say something was said to her.

I'd like you all to get along, but hey - I'm not stupid either - it will never happen, but this constant bickering between members gets me down. It's the GUESTS you're supposed to slag to bits! :trollface:

I'll strive to make this happen in your lifetime. How many decades you got? :trollface:
just makes me laugh when I see a goood troll these days. Can spot them a mile off!

I am so laissez faire re trolling these days. Nowt surprises me any more, though if they make me laugh it's a bonus. Ur earlier comment got a guffaw.

What comment was that? :ooer:
Rockstar

Postby McAz » Fri May 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Guest wrote:

Agreed. I really don’t see how so many think it’s sincere unless Vam stopped targeting her after the apology. If she goes a month without having a dig at GW I’ll be amazed but impressed. A week would be a nice start.

It is as sincere as it is expedient. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby measurer » Fri May 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Canary wrote:Why don't YOU apologise for always jumping on top of me even when I have not done anything wrong?
Anyone can reply to any post, do you realise how bizzare it looks when you tell them that unless their name is mentioned they should not reply?

Still here?

AGAIN I will point out ur hypocrisy and how you used HER name to start an argument. Jees, you are twisted! I will never apologise for something I mean, so twirl. :dafinger:
measurer

Postby abstract » Fri May 25, 2018 9:12 pm

:bawlin: :bawlin: :pmsl:
abstract

Postby Vam » Fri May 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Guest wrote:

I'll see what I can do... :leer: :gigglesnshit:

The apology was sincere, fwiw. I do remember what hard graft is all about. I was a 24/7-365 workaholic for several years
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:13 pm

measurer wrote:

Still here?

No...She takes my FUCK OFF!!! seriously. Did you want to talk to her? :ooer:
Rockstar

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 25, 2018 9:17 pm

measurer wrote:
I am admin here

Really? You never said. :yikes:
Raggamuffin

Postby measurer » Fri May 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:

Still here?

No...She takes my FUCK OFF!!! seriously. Did you want to talk to her? :ooer:

Not if it can be helped but I couldn't help but see the hypocisy in her words - saying she never says Vam's names or leaves long screeds unless THEY name her first. My arse!

She doesn't like being shown her faults. We all have them. :dunno:
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive