Flounce Users Part II

Big Threads

Re: Flounce Users Part II

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri May 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Canary wrote:
measurer wrote:Canny? I am going to say for someone who says they only ever REACT to their name being in posts from Vam, I'd say that the above hasn't YOUR name in it, it was you looking to have a kick at her. Now, is it any wonder that she will go for you when she sees it? McAz can handle himself by himself. I'm sure he doesn't need you for back-up.

FUCK OFF!!
Vam does not need you for back up either yet you spend your entire life sticking up for her. You do it nonstop, measurer.
Have you any idea how stupid it looks when you tell someone to NOT do something that YOU do nonstop?
Take your own advice and stop sticking up for someone who does not need you to back her up.

attack an admin like this again and I'll give you a couple of hours to calm yourself down

I hope we understand each other
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Fri May 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Rockstar wrote:
An apology is sacred.

Vam is not saying she will not target Goodwife by the way of apology..She is saying she won't bring her work into the attacks.

This is what I gleaned from the exchange. Vam can contradict me if she wishes to.

An apology is sacred only if it is sincere. Given all the things she has said it will take a lot more to convince me she regrets trying to hurt GW with a work jibe rather than the realisation it could have hit anyone on the board. Time will tell.
Junglejayne

Postby Dean » Fri May 25, 2018 9:20 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Canary wrote:
measurer wrote:Canny? I am going to say for someone who says they only ever REACT to their name being in posts from Vam, I'd say that the above hasn't YOUR name in it, it was you looking to have a kick at her. Now, is it any wonder that she will go for you when she sees it? McAz can handle himself by himself. I'm sure he doesn't need you for back-up.

FUCK OFF!!
Vam does not need you for back up either yet you spend your entire life sticking up for her. You do it nonstop, measurer.
Have you any idea how stupid it looks when you tell someone to NOT do something that YOU do nonstop?
Take your own advice and stop sticking up for someone who does not need you to back her up.

attack an admin like this again and I'll give you a couple of hours to calm yourself down

To be fair to Canary, she didn’t make the initial move in this disagreement.
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:I'm with JJ and of course Canny. :smilin:

Good for you mate. Someone has to prop up Canary..Otherwise she will get reinforcements from the cult!

Dean props up the feathered one. 2 peas in a pod.

Postby measurer » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 pm

You'll probably be busy HF! :gigglesnshit:

I'm in such a good mood too. Ah nevermind, she'll get over it.
measurer

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 pm

measurer wrote:
She doesn't like being shown her faults. We all have them. :dunno:

Urrm....Speak for yourself!
Rockstar

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Canary wrote:

FUCK OFF!!

Canny was responding to a post, not attacking admin for being admin. Do you think you might be taking this admin role too seriously?
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Canary wrote:

FUCK OFF!!

To be fair to Canary, she didn’t make the initial move in this disagreement.

frankly I don't care

she thinks her shit don't stink - well she perhaps needs a little time to soak up the aroma
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
measurer wrote:
I am admin here

Really? You never said. :yikes:

Fenella!!!!!!

Welcome to my thread. :Hiya: :gigglesnshit:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
An apology is sacred.

Vam is not saying she will not target Goodwife by the way of apology..She is saying she won't bring her work into the attacks.

This is what I gleaned from the exchange. Vam can contradict me if she wishes to.

An apology is sacred only if it is sincere. Given all the things she has said it will take a lot more to convince me she regrets trying to hurt GW with a work jibe rather than the realisation it could have hit anyone on the board. Time will tell.

Did you have a go at GW when she tried to hurt NN by bringing her kids into a row?

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
measurer wrote:
I am admin here

Really? You never said. :yikes:

Fenella!!!!!!

Welcome to my thread. :Hiya: :gigglesnshit:

Hi Rocky! :Hiya:

Thank you - I'm enjoying it immensely.
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri May 25, 2018 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Canary wrote:

FUCK OFF!!

Canny was responding to a post, not attacking admin for being admin. Do you think you might be taking this admin role too seriously?

I don't give a fuck about your opinion either

I'm sick of fly-by attacks by people who only come here for the battles
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Canary wrote:

FUCK OFF!!

Admin help out a lot with this forum. Her rant (Fuck off) was unwarranted.... Maybe Canary should write a blog if she doesn't want people showing her hypocrisy...
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:25 pm

Please let Canary keep posting.

These insane rants are very funny.

Postby measurer » Fri May 25, 2018 9:25 pm

Things must be slow elsewhere tonight, or Rocky, ur predictions were right! ;)
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive