Postby jra » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:13 pm

guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:
sexually active yes I am wrote:
I've read enough of your posts about your sexual, erm, problems: gigglesnshit:

It shouldn't bother you. My life, not yours. :thumbsup:

Doesn't bother me stud (oops, couldn't resist) however don't moan on a DS thread about things you've mentioned on a DS thread. Yes, it's really that simple.

Your sexual prowess, or lack of I should say, is infamous. :gigglesnshit: Had your hair pulled lately? - about the only thing that has been I bet. :gigglesnshit:

I'm not moaning about it. I'm replying to people that are moaning about what I posted.

To everybody on my case. Don't like what I post, what I do, fuck off. And that's it.

Don't like what I post and do then you fuck off.

How they hanging?

More weak trolling.

You haven't got the balls to sign up. Then I can talk to you 1-1. Until then why should I give a fuck about your opinion.
jra

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Puzzler » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:17 pm

Guest wrote:WTF is that obsequious turd landpiss banging on about in the stop and search thread? 50 fucking people dead and he's trying to deflect by getting into some semantic bullshit about the meaning of hypocrisy?!?

What a fucking epic douche lord.

He’s such a cunt, well said guest :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:29 pm

jra wrote:
I mainly reply to the crap brought up. You know that and I know that.

You've convinced yourself by looks of, not fooling anyone else though.

DS posts and your posts on here prove otherwise. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:33 pm

jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:
More weak trolling.

You haven't got the balls to sign up. Then I can talk to you 1-1. Until then why should I give a fuck about your opinion.

You're a joke with your lame 'ard man persona attempts. :canny: Guests are just as anonymous as members, idiot.

Postby guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:36 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:WTF is that obsequious turd landpiss banging on about in the stop and search thread? 50 fucking people dead and he's trying to deflect by getting into some semantic bullshit about the meaning of hypocrisy?!?

What a fucking epic douche lord.

He’s such a cunt, well said guest :thumbsup:

He's another loser who should be booted.

Postby jra » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:47 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:
More weak trolling.

You're a joke with your lame 'ard man persona attempts. :canny: Guests are just as anonymous as members, idiot.

It's not about being anonymous, it's about being uniquely identifiable.

Guests could be anybody. Registered users have a unique anonymous name. Not too difficult to take that on board is it.

I've said from the get go that guest posting should be disabled. For all you know you might be talking to admin when they are trolling you.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:57 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:
More weak trolling.

Guests could be anybody. Registered users have a unique anonymous name. Not too difficult to take that on board is it.

I've said from the get go that guest posting should be disabled. For all you know you might be talking to admin when they are trolling you.

Are you suggesting that admin are guest trolling you?
:pmsl:
NastyNickers

Postby Jem » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:58 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:
More weak trolling.

That comes across as extremely rude and disrespectful.
Jem

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:01 am

by jra

jra...I was just about to agree with you after reading your first two lines till I read the last one... are you for real? :roll: Why would Admin want to troll you? Guest are doing a good enough job of it.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:09 am

Holly wrote:by jra

jra...I was just about to agree with you after reading your first two lines till I read the last one... are you for real? :roll: Why would Admin want to troll you? Guest are doing a good enough job of it.

You're too nice Holls, boot that rude boring bastard :header:

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:16 am

Im not sure which bit of that I find funniest. The insinuation that none of you have the balls to troll him from your name. Or that any of you would go to the effort of guesting then logging in to approve it... all to wind him up.

He is a funny one. I’ll give him that.
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25 am

NastyNickers wrote:

Im not sure which bit of that I find funniest. The insinuation that none of you have the balls to troll him from your name. Or that any of you would go to the effort of guesting then logging in to approve it... all to wind him up.

Exactly!!! As if there isn't enough boring jra crap pages over pages, we really need adding to it :brickwall:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jra » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:36 am

If people stop trolling me, I'll reciprocate by not trolling them back. This is what I've been saying since day one.

As for the guest posting, all I was saying it could be technically anyone. How would you know?

All this could have been avoided though if people hadn't slagged me off for some of my posts on DS, before I had even posted here or signed up.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:40 am

Guest wrote:

You're too nice Holls, boot that rude boring bastard :header:

You're not being rude to me eh by calling me a 'rude boring bastard'. Reality check here.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:43 am

Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Exactly!!! As if there isn't enough boring jra crap pages over pages, we really need adding to it :brickwall:

If people had left me alone in the first place, we wouldn't be having this discussion. You've got to remember, if people criticize me online, I'm not going to ignore it. And that's that.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive