DS and DTV - Part 88

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Gigabit wrote:For people not on/interested in DS, some people sure do like to talk about me a lot. I'd feel flattered but frankly it's a bit odd how interested you are in my online persona.

Jilly in particular was obsessed with you. Half her posts on here are about you.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:25 pm

This drawn out shit is mind numbing :ooer:
Can there be a separate DS's Political Pundits thread where the likes of Wizzy Oddy Jilly & Gigabot can go and obsess to their hearts delight?

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:26 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Oh come on...

I honestly thought you'd be happy now a leftie got banned... even Wizzy was grumpy this morning.

In what way was I grumpy this morning Mr. Steps?

You were all snarky... I got a "holier than thou" snipe and I'd not even mentioned you since the last toxix fallout.

I forgive you though you big lug :smilin: Come here and get a hug :smilin:

Oh that! Well, you're a big boy! You can handle it. Wasn't snarky though. Just knackered. I'd been up most of the night.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing bad I hope?
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:30 pm

Gigabit wrote:For people not on/interested in DS, some people sure do like to talk about me a lot. I'd feel flattered but frankly it's a bit odd how interested you are in my online persona.

Everyone gets bored of it after awhile and you just get the odd comment from an aggrieved Guest nursing a decade old grudge.
Odessa Steps

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:32 pm

So what do people normally do on here? Just have a go at people anonymously over the Internet?
Gigabit

Postby Jilly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Guest wrote:

Jilly in particular was obsessed with you. Half her posts on here are about you.

Well lucky for me people can check that little lie out, try something else.
Jilly

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:35 pm

Gigabit wrote:So what do people normally do on here? Just have a go at people anonymously over the Internet?

Still feigning ignorance? You've been aware of this forum for some time so stop acting like you don't know what goes on here.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:36 pm

Gigabit wrote:So what do people normally do on here? Just have a go at people anonymously over the Internet?

It was fun on here until Jilly and Wizzy turned up. Now its page after page of politics shite.

You turning up is a bit of a bummer too as you took the focus away from Lea's downfall :brickwall:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:37 pm

Lambert wrote:

Still feigning ignorance? You've been aware of this forum for some time so stop acting like you don't know what goes on here.

Gigabit and Jilly. Two thick as shit peas in a pod by the sounds of it. In another life they would be best mates.

Postby wizzywick » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Odessa Said: Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing bad I hope?

Just looking out for my sister. Family always comes first. Then came home, made a cup of coffee and read this thread and saw Gigabit's bullshit so decided to respond before going to bed.
wizzywick

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:42 pm

wizzywick wrote:

Nothing bad I hope?

Just looking out for my sister. Family always comes first. Then came home, made a cup of coffee and read this thread and saw Gigabit's bullshit so decided to respond before going to bed.

Bed? It's not even 7pm you bloody lightweight :slap:
Lambert

Postby wizzywick » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:

Yet the amount of times you guests mention "jilly" suggests it isn't her with the obsession.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:43 pm

wizzywick wrote:

Nothing bad I hope?

You seem obsessed with Gigabit. You were banned from DS 8 months ago. So how do you know so much about this guy? it was only a couple of weeks back you claimed that you had moved on from DS.... :shell:

Postby wizzywick » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Lambert wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Nothing bad I hope?

Lol! I went to bed around 4am this morning. Odie was referring to a post I made last night that mentioned him and Gigabit in the same sentence. It was that in which I referred to as bedtime, not now!
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Lambert wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Nothing bad I hope?

It was obsessing over Gigabit at 3am Lam, for someone who said he wasn't bothered about DS wIzz sure does spend an awful lot of time discussing the place and its members.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive