DS and DTV - Part 88

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby megaera » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:05 am

Trapper John wrote:
megaera wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:So is all the crap you relentlessly bring up, you seem to think that's different though.


I mainly reply to the crap brought up. You know that and I know that.


Weasle words again

Mainly, but not always. You know exactly what you are doing an delight in it :hand:


In a rush this morning? two typo's - not like you. :whistle:


I make typos all over the place, like most people :dunno:
User avatar
megaera
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Trapper John » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:28 am

megaera wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
megaera wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:So is all the crap you relentlessly bring up, you seem to think that's different though.


I mainly reply to the crap brought up. You know that and I know that.


Weasle words again

Mainly, but not always. You know exactly what you are doing an delight in it :hand:


In a rush this morning? two typo's - not like you. :whistle:


I make typos all over the place, like most people :dunno:


Not when you've posted to me, your posts are always very well considered and presented, trying to give the impression of intellectual superiority in some way. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Nucks » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:35 am

Holly wrote:Nucks, good post to jra but I moved it from the Jukebox to here to keep the JB argument free :thumbsup:


Ah right, just ignore or delete my jb thread post then. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6034
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 am

Nucks wrote:
Holly wrote:Nucks, good post to jra but I moved it from the Jukebox to here to keep the JB argument free :thumbsup:


Ah right, just ignore or delete my jb thread post then. :gigglesnshit:



I have moved it to this thread, it's now on the previous page.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6291
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Trapper John » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:23 am

Holly wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Holly wrote:Nucks, good post to jra but I moved it from the Jukebox to here to keep the JB argument free :thumbsup:


Ah right, just ignore or delete my jb thread post then. :gigglesnshit:



I have moved it to this thread, it's now on the previous page.


Don't you just lurve housekeeping. :laughing:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:30 am

Today's interesting DS thread:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... g-on-to-ds

Please make a note of the answers you may find it handy to print them off or maybe create a handy spreadsheet or word document so that you can refer back to them when it's a cold wet Tuesday in November and you're bored. :whogives: :brickwall:
User avatar
guest
 

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 18

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:01 am

Nucks wrote:
jra wrote:Hope you enjoyed it anyway. I'm done posting in these 'Jukebox' threads for at least a while if not for ever. I can't be doing with the accusations and hassle. What's the fucking point if all I get is my music is shit and I'm spamming the thread. Have a nice life peeps.


Well, I suppose it depends on how you see the purpose of this thread. (I think) most see it as a place to say to other members (& guests) here’s what I like to listen to, maybe you could listen to it too. Sometimes people will post a similar artist or genre in reply but not always. When you post multiple songs from the same artist, do you really think others are going to listen to all of them? Probably not, which is why just a couple of songs at a time is enough.

Think of it like a room full of people with an actual jukebox. Would you put 10 songs in a row on to play, all from the same artist, or would it be better to let others put their money in and mix it up a bit? Do you think it would annoy people to hear song after song after song by a band they don’t have much interest in? No one is saying you have to post stuff others will like, just keep it down to a couple at a time. That’s what everyone else does here as far as I can tell. People telling you your music is shit is probably just a reaction from you going overboard with the selections.

Nah, it's coz it's shit :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby unimpressed guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:37 am

jra wrote:
Holly wrote:
jra wrote:
Holly wrote:
jra wrote:If people stop trolling me, I'll reciprocate by not trolling them back. This is what I've been saying since day one.

As for the guest posting, all I was saying it could be technically anyone. How would you know?

All this could have been avoided though if people hadn't slagged me off for some of my posts on DS, before I had even posted here or signed up.



...and they will continue slagging you off and trolling you as long as you keep responding to every single post. It seems to me that you're actually enjoying this.
Stop responding and peeps will eventually get bored....Go and join other threads in discussions and debates and you'll soon see a difference. Worth a try, no?


If I stop responding people will still name check me. This has been proven in the past.

You've got your forum rules. These are mine.

Stop name checking me and I won't respond.
Name check me and I have a right to respond at any time.
Ignoring is out of the question and IMO people should be taken to task.

There is no halfway house.

And you should know I don't respond to every single post and you'd also know I post in quite a few other threads.

But no worries, it's still OK for Dean to call me a nonce, pervert, creepy, a potential rapist etc. etc., but nothing much happens to them. I post a few too many tracks in the jukebox thread and it's like the world has ended. Go figure.



I give up, you really are a hopeless case...Oh and getting yourself at least a small dose of a SOH wouldn't go amiss either. You must be a laugh a minute in RL :roll:


Holly. If I may say so. It's not a good idea to judge anybody just by what they post on a forum compared with IRL.

We all do it, I know, but taking a step back, it's probably not a good idea.


Anyone who's read your DS contributions about what you get up to 'IRL' will have got a pretty good impression of the man behind the keyboard.
User avatar
unimpressed guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Trapper John » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:45 am

jra wrote:
Holly. If I may say so. It's not a good idea to judge anybody just by what they post on a forum compared with IRL.

We all do it, I know, but taking a step back, it's probably not a good idea.


For someone living 'on the edge' taking a step back is rarely a good idea.
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby megaera » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:59 am

Trapper John wrote:
Not when you've posted to me, your posts are always very well considered and presented, trying to give the impression of intellectual superiority in some way. :thumbsup:


Do you have any examples, or are you just having an unprovoked dig?

I'm sorry if you feel inferior to me in some way though, your self esteem issues aren't my fault though :dunno:
User avatar
megaera
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Lambert » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:00 am

guest wrote:Today's interesting DS thread:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... g-on-to-ds

Please make a note of the answers you may find it handy to print them off or maybe create a handy spreadsheet or word document so that you can refer back to them when it's a cold wet Tuesday in November and you're bored. :whogives: :brickwall:


Why would someone bother checking to see if their posts have 'likes' on them? That's pretty sad.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:30 am

Lambert wrote:
guest wrote:Today's interesting DS thread:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... g-on-to-ds

Please make a note of the answers you may find it handy to print them off or maybe create a handy spreadsheet or word document so that you can refer back to them when it's a cold wet Tuesday in November and you're bored. :whogives: :brickwall:


Why would someone bother checking to see if their posts have 'likes' on them? That's pretty sad.

Maybe we should start a Sleeping Dogs thread what do you do when you open up Sleeping Dogs... on second thoughts no :bored:
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:54 am

guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
guest wrote:Today's interesting DS thread:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... g-on-to-ds

Please make a note of the answers you may find it handy to print them off or maybe create a handy spreadsheet or word document so that you can refer back to them when it's a cold wet Tuesday in November and you're bored. :whogives: :brickwall:


Why would someone bother checking to see if their posts have 'likes' on them? That's pretty sad.

Maybe we should start a Sleeping Dogs thread what do you do when you open up Sleeping Dogs... on second thoughts no :bored:


Why? What do you do? :kinell:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24077
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guesticle » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:15 pm

The first thing I do is search for every single mention of my name so i can respond as obnoxiously as possible, oh wait...that's some other arsehole :grrrrr:
User avatar
Guesticle
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Gigabot » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:33 pm

Lambert wrote:
guest wrote:Today's interesting DS thread:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... g-on-to-ds

Please make a note of the answers you may find it handy to print them off or maybe create a handy spreadsheet or word document so that you can refer back to them when it's a cold wet Tuesday in November and you're bored. :whogives: :brickwall:


Why would someone bother checking to see if their posts have 'likes' on them? That's pretty sad.

As the 6am-12noon shift worker on DS,the first thing I did on DS everyday was to check with the momentum shift worker overnight if they had made any comments overnight which might have caused a lot of debate so I could be prepared to carry on winding the Brexiters or Corbyn haters up, then I will search for "Brexit" to see if there were any Brexiters making stupid comments and possibly get them banned so the leaders of Momentum would like me more.

I would then open 50 tabs on my toolbar so I could respond as quickly as possible to any idiot Brexiters and put them down.

I would then email my mod mates at DS to see if any Brexiters/Corbyn haters had been banned overnight if they hadn't I would ask for a report as to why to send back to Momentum HQ.

At 12noon my shift would be over and I would go and watch Jeremy Corbyn recordings in the afternoon.

Since I have ended my stint on DS (pretending I was banned to make it look like the site isn't a left wing collective) I now enjoy promoting Jeremy Corbyn more in the local community.
User avatar
Gigabot
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests