DS and DTV - Part 88

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not quite, the threads you start stop showing on your profile after a time. I've not made many, but I've definitely made some and none of them are on my profile (and yes, this is after the forum overlong piss-poor botch job upgrade).

Really guest?

I've just looked at a couple of the old users and I've seen threads 17 yrs old!

Nice try, but I ain't linking to mine :wink:

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:33 pm

WTF is that obsequious turd landpiss banging on about in the stop and search thread? 50 fucking people dead and he's trying to deflect by getting into some semantic bullshit about the meaning of hypocrisy?!?

What a fucking epic douche lord.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:WTF is that obsequious turd landpiss banging on about in the stop and search thread? 50 fucking people dead and he's trying to deflect by getting into some semantic bullshit about the meaning of hypocrisy?!?

What a fucking epic douche lord.

Had to stop reading that on account of the little bits of sick that kept coming up into my mouth. I imagine he has a face that's a David Baddiel on the slapability scale. Have you noticed how that smiley he keeps using actually manages to look smug whenever it appears in one of his posts? :pukeup:

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not quite, the threads you start stop showing on your profile after a time. I've not made many, but I've definitely made some and none of them are on my profile (and yes, this is after the forum overlong piss-poor botch job upgrade).

Really guest?

Who's asking?

You can't gloss over your alerts with the excuse you've tried to use though :cuppaT:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:It's back :bawlin:

You don’t have to post or read it

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:13 pm

jra wrote:
shafty wrote:funny how all you losers are happy enough to post on there for years but it suddenly becomes a "pile of pants" when you're booted off. :gigglesnshit:

ETA. If DS is so fucking good these days, now I and others have pissed off, why so little mention of it in this thread?

You and others didn't piss off, you were fucking kicked off.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Really guest?

Who's asking?

You can't gloss over your alerts with the excuse you've tried to use though :cuppaT:

When did I try to gloss over my alerts? More than happy to admit I've reported some of the cunts on that forum - they deserved it. Sometimes the mods agreed with me, sometimes I caught Glandis on his shift. Fact is, my threads don't show on my profile - believe me or don't, I ain't fussed.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Anyone know why Ash_M1 stopped posting in politics? Did the liberal facade finally fall and expose the Blairite demon that inevitably lurks beneath? :cuppaT:

Went back to her day job at the BBC? :Hiya:
Ray of Sunshine

Postby guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:39 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
jra wrote:
shafty wrote:funny how all you losers are happy enough to post on there for years but it suddenly becomes a "pile of pants" when you're booted off. :gigglesnshit:

ETA. If DS is so fucking good these days, now I and others have pissed off, why so little mention of it in this thread?

:thumbsup:

Postby jra » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:29 pm

guest wrote:
jra wrote:
sexually active yes I am wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:The only 2 losers are swinging in your undies. :whistle:

Like you'd know.

I've read enough of your posts about your sexual, erm, problems: gigglesnshit:

It shouldn't bother you. My life, not yours. :thumbsup:

Doesn't bother me stud (oops, couldn't resist) however don't moan on a DS thread about things you've mentioned on a DS thread. Yes, it's really that simple.

Your sexual prowess, or lack of I should say, is infamous. :gigglesnshit: Had your hair pulled lately? - about the only thing that has been I bet. :gigglesnshit:

Again, it shouldn't bother you. It's history now.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:32 pm

guest wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:
jra wrote:

:thumbsup:

And.

People like you seem to be too concerned about other people's lives, people you don't even know IRL.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:34 pm

guest wrote:
jra wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:The only 2 losers are swinging in your undies. :whistle:

Like you'd know.

Doesn't bother me stud (oops, couldn't resist) however don't moan on a DS thread about things you've mentioned on a DS thread. Yes, it's really that simple.

Your sexual prowess, or lack of I should say, is infamous. :gigglesnshit: Had your hair pulled lately? - about the only thing that has been I bet. :gigglesnshit:

I'm not moaning about it. I'm replying to people that are moaning about what I posted.

To everybody on my case. Don't like what I post, what I do, fuck off. And that's it.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:49 pm

jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:

So is all the crap you relentlessly bring up, you seem to think that's different though.

Postby guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:53 pm

jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:

I'm not moaning about it. I'm replying to people that are moaning about what I posted.

To everybody on my case. Don't like what I post, what I do, fuck off. And that's it.

Don't like what I post and do then you fuck off.

How they hanging?

Postby jra » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:

So is all the crap you relentlessly bring up, you seem to think that's different though.

I mainly reply to the crap brought up. You know that and I know that.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive