DS and DTV - Part 89

Big Threads

DS and DTV - Part 89

Postby Lambert » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:34 pm

RobinOfLoxley with a bannable post, I wonder how long it will last https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89772202
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Lambert wrote:RobinOfLoxley with a bannable post, I wonder how long it will last https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89772202


This thread is just as bad.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ue-khan/p1

I wonder if the mods are on holiday today.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:41 pm

Lambert wrote:RobinOfLoxley with a bannable post, I wonder how long it will last https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89772202


Robin isn't wrong. Travis95 has no interesting in black guys being murdered. I might even flag it up to the mods myself.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabot wrote:
Lambert wrote:
guest wrote:Today's interesting DS thread:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... g-on-to-ds

Please make a note of the answers you may find it handy to print them off or maybe create a handy spreadsheet or word document so that you can refer back to them when it's a cold wet Tuesday in November and you're bored. :whogives: :brickwall:


Why would someone bother checking to see if their posts have 'likes' on them? That's pretty sad.

As the 6am-12noon shift worker on DS,the first thing I did on DS everyday was to check with the momentum shift worker overnight if they had made any comments overnight which might have caused a lot of debate so I could be prepared to carry on winding the Brexiters or Corbyn haters up, then I will search for "Brexit" to see if there were any Brexiters making stupid comments and possibly get them banned so the leaders of Momentum would like me more.

I would then open 50 tabs on my toolbar so I could respond as quickly as possible to any idiot Brexiters and put them down.

I would then email my mod mates at DS to see if any Brexiters/Corbyn haters had been banned overnight if they hadn't I would ask for a report as to why to send back to Momentum HQ.

At 12noon my shift would be over and I would go and watch Jeremy Corbyn recordings in the afternoon.

Since I have ended my stint on DS (pretending I was banned to make it look like the site isn't a left wing collective) I now enjoy promoting Jeremy Corbyn more in the local community.

Lol :pmsl:

This sure doesn't read like a tantrum from a DS racist/brexshitter who's still bitter about his ban. No siree :pointlaugh:


You look pretty bitter as well because it's clearly struck a nerve :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:46 pm

Actually I take that back. I agree with Robin on this one. Travis95 has form for starting baiting threads over sensitive subjects although the video is funny but this is another and yes good spot to whoever realised Whisperinggrass is Wizzy, that's him alright.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
guest wrote:Today's interesting DS thread:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... g-on-to-ds

Please make a note of the answers you may find it handy to print them off or maybe create a handy spreadsheet or word document so that you can refer back to them when it's a cold wet Tuesday in November and you're bored. :whogives: :brickwall:


Why would someone bother checking to see if their posts have 'likes' on them? That's pretty sad.

It's DS, what do you expect?

I remember seeing one thread where one of the usual spods, I think it was either daletitchycock or BanglaChoad, admitted their prime motivation was to win the argument :pmsl:

Not enough to just present their argument and leave it for people to decide for themselves, they actually have to have some kind of victory confirmed. I can only assume this must take place in their head, because I've never once seen anyone say "You know what, your reasoned, nuanced and eloquent presentation of your position has caused me to reconsider my position such that I now agree with you."

Then again, I've never seen anything even vaguely reasoned, nuanced or eloquent on that fucking shit-heap of a forum :cool:


If this is the case then what a bunch of sad bastards. Who cares who wins the 'debate' on a shitty entertainment politcs subforum? I almost feel sorry for them
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:RobinOfLoxley with a bannable post, I wonder how long it will last https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89772202


Robin isn't wrong. Travis95 has no interesting in black guys being murdered. I might even flag it up to the mods myself.


Or you could get a life maybe?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:57 pm

cbx1985 heading for a breakdown in that Russia Spy thread. He is nervous about the evidence being dodgy so wants everyone to focus on cats and not the fact both victims are recovering despite his mamma PM telling us 16 days ago there was nothing to be done for either. :shell:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:GGP laying the smack down on another pseudo-lefty yapper Justin Aerial. There's nothing funnier when those self-righteous little tosspots get shown up for the jumped-up, authoritarian, right-wing buckets of shit they are :yess:


Nothing funnier? You might as well just kill yourself...

Nah. I mean, it's not like I'm some pissant twat who spends his Friday and Saturday nights giving it the big I am on here in the tragically mistaken belief he's some kind of alpha male figure. That really would be a cause for harakiri :cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:RobinOfLoxley with a bannable post, I wonder how long it will last https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89772202


Robin isn't wrong. Travis95 has no interesting in black guys being murdered. I might even flag it up to the mods myself.


Or you could get a life maybe?

And you some self-awareness perhaps?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Is Wizzywick guest posting do we think? no sign of his account since the albacom account name change was exposed. Jilly has also flounced with him as did Chipz who must be missing his Fisch.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Lambert wrote:RobinOfLoxley with a bannable post, I wonder how long it will last https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89772202

It's gone, unlike the self-righteous little shit himself, unfortunately.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:RobinOfLoxley with a bannable post, I wonder how long it will last https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89772202


Robin isn't wrong. Travis95 has no interesting in black guys being murdered. I might even flag it up to the mods myself.


Or you could get a life maybe?

And you some self-awareness perhaps?


I'm very aware that you don't have a life thanks
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:Is Wizzywick guest posting do we think? no sign of his account since the albacom account name change was exposed. Jilly has also flounced with him as did Chipz who must be missing his Fisch.


You are right. I am wizzy. What are you going going to do about it mofucka?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:RobinOfLoxley with a bannable post, I wonder how long it will last https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89772202


Robin isn't wrong. Travis95 has no interesting in black guys being murdered. I might even flag it up to the mods myself.


Or you could get a life maybe?

And you some self-awareness perhaps?


I'm very aware that you don't have a life thanks

Another whoosh moment. What a winner :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

cron