DS and DTV - Part 89

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 89

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:15 pm

jra wrote:
GUESTY wrote:Thank you for taking Soap-Lea off our hands. The soap forum is forever grateful for it.

You make it sound like it's even important. Shut the soap forum down completely. :whogives:

Nobody learns anything from watching soaps. It's not even entertainment these days.

Because train watching is reaaaaally exciting, isn’t it.
:roll:
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
GUESTY wrote:Thank you for taking Soap-Lea off our hands. The soap forum is forever grateful for it.

You make it sound like it's even important. Shut the soap forum down completely. :whogives:

Nobody learns anything from watching soaps. It's not even entertainment these days.

That’s ironic, coming from a trainspotter... :gigglesnshit:

trainspotting is sweet

JRA not so much
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

I'm not a trainspotter Dean. You'll realise the difference between a train spotter and a train enthusiast one day. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Tories make it so easy with all their lies. Morons.

I see morons right now. Not sure they are tories though

Then don't sit in front of the mirror when you're posting.

:lucia: :drinktype:

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:20 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:

Because train watching is reaaaaally exciting, isn’t it.
:roll:

It's educational.
jra

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:20 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

I'm not a trainspotter Dean. You'll realise the difference between a train spotter and a train enthusiast one day. :thumbsup:

Both are cunts...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:21 pm

it needs charity status

'shag a trainspotter'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:23 pm

jra wrote:

Here's a must watch.

SCIENTIFIC DOCUMENTARY: Horizon
On: BBC 4 (9)
Date: Sunday 8th April 2018 (starting in 15 minutes)
Time: 22:30 to 23:30 (1 hour long)

An anytime alert is set for 15 minutes before the programme starts
The End of the Solar System.
The story of how our solar system will be transformed by the ageing sun before coming to a spectacular end in about eight billion years. Astronomers can peer into the far future to predict how it will happen by analysing distant galaxies, stars and even planets in their final moments. Horizon brings these predictions to life in a peaceful midwestern town that has a giant scale model of the solar system spread out all over the city. As it ages, the sun will bloat into a red giant star, swallowing planets... as well as half the town. The fate of the Earth itself hangs in the balance. How will the solar system end? episode 5.
(Stereo, Repeat, Widescreen, Subtitles, 4 Star)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marked By: 'Reminder: Horizon' and 'Favourite: Horizon' markers
Keywords: Documentary, Science, Scientific, Stereo, Repeat, Widescreen, Subtitles, 4 Star
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.tv/?p=1&r=45488

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

:whogives:
Jem

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:24 pm

in fairness in about 8 billion years everyone will give fuck
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:27 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:in fairness in about 8 billion years everyone will give fuck

I give a fuck about the solar system but not about being patronised by a muppet because some people like watching soaps. That kind of superiority complex is pathetic.
Jem

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Jem wrote:

I give a fuck about the solar system but not about being patronised by a muppet because some people like watching soaps. That kind of superiority complex is pathetic.

He’s probably just feeling a bit lonely and he knows posting the TV guide will get him a bit of attention. And he doesn’t have to pay for it.
NastyNickers

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:36 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Jem wrote:

He’s probably just feeling a bit lonely and he knows posting the TV guide will get him a bit of attention. And he doesn’t have to pay for it.

It's just the idea that something has to be educational rather than entertaining. I think train spotting is as dull as ditchwater but I wouldn't belittle someone for doing it. Horses for courses, as the saying goes.
Jem

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Jem wrote:

Nice from you Nasty.

And don't call me a muppet Jem. Until now you'd slipped under my radar. Not any more.

And fuck off both of you with the attention crap. What are you two doing now if it isn't exactly the same.

I wasn't even replying to you Jem.
Last edited by jra on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Doomlord2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:44 pm

I don't get this Dean 'forum legend' stuff. I'd never heard of the bloke until a couple of months ago and he seems like he is trying too hard. He's not particularly funny or clever with his comebacks. Far from a legend in my book. Seems like a non-entity to me.
Doomlord2

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Jem wrote:

his idea of heaven is a prostitute presenting a train programme.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive