DS and DTV - Part 89

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Dean » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Rebel wrote:I agree with Robin of Loxley, who's a good poster in my opinion.

That and the "siddique" khan thread clearly have racist undertones, as demonstrated by the ultra defensive responses to any poster who voices that opinion.

Why is it racist to laugh at a black person when they've said something stupid? We had the same last year when everyone was laughing at Dianne Abbott.

Are black people exempt from being laughed at?

And to balance the books, Robin of Loxley is a c**t of the highest order.

Red Okktober in defending racism shock!
Dean

Re: DS and DTV - Part 89

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Rebel wrote:
Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:32 pm

cbx1985 and VicnBob

That is who leaves the comments here.

Agreed about cbx1985, very obvious. I've thought for a while now that VicnBob may be Wizzy. Very similar patronising tone when rightsplaining to lefties and youngsters.

Both are on the Mass Alert team at "The Other Place"... neither are Wizzy in all fairness.
Odessa Steps

Postby VR6storm » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:14 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46176&start=1470#p1426182

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46176&start=1470#p1426239

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=46245&start=15#p1426367

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=46245&start=15#p1426387

Do I reply to any of these posts. Am I allowed without getting hassle about it from anybody.

I don't feel the need to answer every post that mentions my name. I'm not sure why you feel the opposite but if I were you, I wouldn't bother. It will only stop when you stop replying to every post that mentions you. I think this might have been said before.

His name wasn't mentioned in ANY of those posts..... yet here we are........ :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Odes wrote:
Guest wrote:Was Wizzywick the member who said disabled people were just lazy and needed to get part time jobs so they weren't draining the system or am I thinking of another user?

No that was Mestostim.

Yeah... that Mestostim us an utter c**t :grrrrr:
Odessa Steps

Postby Cobs » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Is Wizzywick guest posting do we think? no sign of his account since the albacom account name change was exposed. Jilly has also flounced with him as did Chipz who must be missing his Fisch.

A guest was very irate that I posted something about Wizzy's old account having its name changed. Surely it wasn't Wizzy? :yikes:

Yeah they were proper agitated... did we never get to the bottom of it?

I have it on good authority Wizzy is reposing chez trifle with Jilly et al. :warmfire:
Cobs

Postby Rebel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Rebel wrote:

cbx1985 and VicnBob

Agreed about cbx1985, very obvious. I've thought for a while now that VicnBob may be Wizzy. Very similar patronising tone when rightsplaining to lefties and youngsters.

Both are on the Mass Alert team at "The Other Place"... neither are Wizzy in all fairness.

Is VicnBob a member of the trifle forum? If so then I agree he can't be Wizzy. I doubt Wizzy would have a sock account on his own forum. :gigglesnshit:
Rebel

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Rebel wrote:

cbx1985 and VicnBob

I've just seen a post from cbx alleging Labour voters are too poor for holidays compared to rich Tories :pmsl: seems like a weak attempt at baiting no one has fallen for.

They want to be careful mass alerting. It didn't end well for Jilly. :whistle: :whistle:

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Rebel wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Rebel wrote:

cbx1985 and VicnBob

Is VicnBob a member of the trifle forum? If so then I agree he can't be Wizzy. I doubt Wizzy would have a sock account on his own forum. :gigglesnshit:

Yep he's over there.... He typically posts such groupthink as...

VicnBob
I've just flagged him, and played my usual thicky trick, "but I thought it was against the rules to advertise another site, and didn't somebody get jailed and a thread removed for doing that". [biggrin]
Odessa Steps

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Dean wrote:Red Okktober in defending racism shock!

Dean showing himself up as a cowardly imbecile shock.

Do you think it's racist to laugh at someone saying they haven't seen any police, whilst having a policeman in a high vis jacket standing behind him?

Cowards like you hide behind racism allegations. It's all you're good for.
Red Okktober

Postby Dean » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Do you think it's racist to laugh at someone saying they haven't seen any police, whilst having a policeman in a high vis jacket standing behind him?

You always seem to be in the thick of the racist threads, for some reason...
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:30 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:30 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Rebel wrote:

cbx1985 and VicnBob

VicnBob
I've just flagged him, and played my usual thicky trick, "but I thought it was against the rules to advertise another site, and didn't somebody get jailed and a thread removed for doing that". [biggrin]

:link: Have you proof?

Postby Rebel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Rebel wrote:

cbx1985 and VicnBob

VicnBob

Is that a recent post? I bet the mods are on to his thicky trick schtick.
Rebel

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:37 pm

Its shocking DS have not changed the title of that Sadiq Khan thread. That absolutely was piss take racism by the OP and DS should have acted by now.

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:37 pm

Dean wrote:
You always seem to be in the thick of the racist threads, for some reason...

Usually showing up cowards like you who hide behind it.

I see your rat-faced terrorist supporting underling has turned up, I wonder if he thinks it racist to laugh at Lammy for this as well.

Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive