DS thread # 90

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 89

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:35 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Jem wrote:In fairness, I use the term "muppet" in an affectionate way, not a rude one. I call my boys muppets all the time. I didn't realise such offence would be taken and my card would be marked. :ooer:

We need a “if you were a muppet which muppet would you be?” Thread.
Or maybe not. :wurms:

Most of us would probably be Statler and Waldorf. :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:36 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:Again. Dean calling me a nonce doesn't doesn't merit being totally out of order.

Good massive pile in on me today. You should all be proud of yourselves.

Did you call the police, pervert?

Of course not. You're not worth the time, as you are an oxygen stealing waste of space.

But I could, with a set of screen grabs and see what they have to say. It's all on record, buddy.

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. On Sleeping Dogs, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories...

Munch thanks you.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:37 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Jem wrote:In fairness, I use the term "muppet" in an affectionate way, not a rude one. I call my boys muppets all the time. I didn't realise such offence would be taken and my card would be marked. :ooer:

I baggsy animal.

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:39 pm

Look at the bright side. I haven't posted any shit music.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:39 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

True.
With a bit of Animal and Fozzy Bear mixed in.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:40 pm

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:Again. Dean calling me a nonce doesn't doesn't merit being totally out of order.

Did you call the police, pervert?

Of course not. You're not worth the time, as you are an oxygen stealing waste of space.

But I could, with a set of screen grabs and see what they have to say. It's all on record, buddy.

They would smile and do nothing.

Look, if this is getting to you, log off. You don't have to read here. People will wind you up because you bite so easily.

It's not a problem, because at the end of the day, I'll still be smiling at what happened. It's no big deal IRL.

So stop with the silly talk about screen grabs and the police. Dean may be obnoxious but he hasn't committed a crime and the police wouldn't do anything.

People make stupid remarks they don't expect to be taken literally all the time. I recently read a post of yours where you told someone to go and fuck themselves up the arse with a strand of barbed wire. Did you actually want them, or expect them, to do it? It's just words on a screen, it's not real life.
Jem

Postby abc » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:40 pm

jra wrote:Look at the bright side. I haven't posted any shit music.

Just diarrhea here.
abc

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:41 pm

jra wrote:Look at the bright side. I haven't posted any shit music.

Or whole albums of it :thumbsup:
I for one am eternally grateful. :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:41 pm

Jem wrote:

He isn't being serious. He's winding you up good and proper.

He isn't, even if you think so. I'm laughing as I'm typing this, as it's so surreal.

Look I haven't phoned the police (as if) and I haven't reported/alerted any posts. So, not that wound up in other words.
Last edited by jra on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

True.

Did you read my mind?! :ooer:
I had people in mind for animal and fozzy. Thought better of it though. :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:43 pm

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:

He isn't being serious. He's winding you up good and proper.

He isn't, even if you think so. I'm laughing as I'm typing this, as it's so surreal.

Look I haven't phoned the police (as if) and I haven't reported/alerted any posts. So, not that wound up in other words.

Sounds like you shit ya pants again... are you going to let me call you a nonce with impunity?
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

True.

Did you read my mind?! :ooer:
I had people in mind for animal and fozzy. Thought better of it though. :gigglesnshit:

I think I know who you mean. :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:44 pm

jra wrote:

Hmm, not buying it. Screen grabs and threats of police don't really smack of not being bothered at all.
Jem

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:47 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Did you call the police, pervert?

They would smile and do nothing.

Look, if this is getting to you, log off. You don't have to read here. People will wind you up because you bite so easily.

It's not a problem, because at the end of the day, I'll still be smiling at what happened. It's no big deal IRL.

So stop with the silly talk about screen grabs and the police. Dean may be obnoxious but he hasn't committed a crime and the police wouldn't do anything.

People make stupid remarks they don't expect to be taken literally all the time. I recently read a post of yours where you told someone to go and fuck themselves up the arse with a strand of barbed wire. Did you actually want them, or expect them, to do it? It's just words on a screen, it's not real life.

The forum title is ' A right load of bollox'. Nuff said. However, even so there are boundaries, which shouldn't be crossed like nonce, paeodo, pervert etc. YMMV.
jra

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

Hmm, not buying it. Screen grabs and threats of police don't really smack of not being bothered at all.

You were saying about winding people up.

That's my version, for now.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive